Is there anything Marlon Brando couldn't do?

Is there anything Marlon Brando couldn't do?

Act

Diet

keep his shit together

Parenting

He made her an offer she couldn't refuse.

Learn his lines

Be alive

And she only waited decades to report this.

Get through a scene without making something buttery disappear.

>forced himself on her
I wonder if these people have heart attacks when they hear about real rapes

not eat a stick of butter for breakfast (part 1 of 50)

This kid will kill himself one day. Screencap this

Accept an Oscar

Why the sudden discussion of this 1971 film?? what the fuck

what they knew there was going to be a rape scene, it was in the script

the butter was the only difference

Act

these people don't care about real rapes.
they spend all their time diluting the definition of rape.
actual rape victims get pushed to the side, their suffering turned into a commodity for political discourse.
If I was raped or someone I loved was raped, I'd be furious that people would pretend stuff like this or regretting consensual sex is anywhere near the same.
Similarly I'd be pretty furious if I had PTSD from serving in the military or as a fire fighter or something actually dangerous and being told that people being triggered online are in the same boat.

Director had a recent interview, where he talked about things he regretted. He regretted this scene and how the girl was treated.

Baron Trump will rule us all one day actually.

>you need "consent" to film a movie with someone you've hired to be in that movie, and who auditioned to be in that movie, and who knew it was in the script, just not that particular day of shooting, and who said she was only upset because she would have liked more time to prepare as an actor, when the director just wanted a more visceral response
wat

he's just tired as fuck because all the events he appeared in public at were at like 3 am

how much are they paying you?

it's only little packets of butter
they act like he rammed a hole stick up her poop chute
he probably just buttered around the rim

He's the next Robert Durst

Huh?

Playing dumb? I can see right through you.

Playing dumb? I can see right through you.

__Bye bye :^)__

>tfw when friend passed me something at a concert once and all I could see were flying colors that moved with the sound of the music for the next 2 hours
What they gave me, I still do not know. It was the most frightning experience ever.

kek

>taking random drugs because someone gave it to you
What are you, a girl?

nice

so?

bertolucci admitted it.

Probably some NBOM family psychedelic, no revelations, but strong visuals and some of them have short-time effect, so 2 hours fits

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

someone post the scene pls

What's the statute of limitations on bullshit?

>teen actress
Cute

bout three fiddy

She's dead

>filmed without teens permission
So much wrong with that statement.
She was 19 sure, but it makes it seem like she was younger by referring to her as "teen"
"Without" permission" the scene was planned the butter part wasn't. He rubbed butter on her butt without her permission yeah, but that's not even rape. At worst it's sexual assault

>butter rape scene

method acting everybody

>At worst it's sexual assault
Yeah, if she was dragged into an alley, but not when she was doing a nude scene in a movie about sex. With a contract, and a paycheck in front of a camera and a crew. And she went and got the butter when he said "get the butter." Did she think it was for toast?

How can you rape butter?

what

What the fuck is everyone talking about? Butter?

Butter rape?

Like raping the teens butter?
The fucking what?

So "real rapes" are only when someone pops out of a bush with a knife?

sounds like you already know about them user....

Fucking hell.

>I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT PENIS

i want to watch it in high def so i downloaded the YIFY rip. at what time in the movie is the scene?