They hate us because of our freedom

>they hate us because of our freedom

He was right and everyone gave him shit for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>don't forget to die for Israel goy

no

Bin Laden was mainly motivated for his hate of (((((Madeline Albright)))))))'s sanctions on Iraq

It was also due to American support for Israel and military presence in the middle east.

And the fact that we are massively in debt and controlling the oil trade gives us leverage

MIDF pls go

wtf where do people like you come from? is Sup Forums in a new raid?

In a sense, perhaps, but that's not the root cause. They hate us because we were instrumental in the creation of Israel and we defend them at every turn.

Had we never gotten involved, I doubt Islamic terrorism would be the problem that it is today.

No. He's still an idiot. Sorry.

If he wasn't such an easily manipulated faggot he could have been great.

I don't get it, the sanctions were done in 1990 right? Albright is an evil cunt, but she wasn't SoS until 1996

>Freedom
>America
Haha

He actually went way out of his way to constantly avoid framing post 9/11 as a war against Islam and is the one who popularized the whole "religion of peace" nonsense.

nvm I'm done, I didn't realize those sanctions lasted all the way up to the Iraq War.

Yes. Fuck him for that.

Should have closed the border after 9/11, nobody would have complained. Bought and paid for by his Saudi butt buddies.

>be swedish
>say mean things about muslims
>go to prison

>Be american
>Try to save child
>Get tazed

Sure. Mudslimes aren't concerned about their own filed culture or the shit backwater states that were once great. They don't look at themselves like some whites look at Europe and say what went wrong.

Its all just Israel don't support Israel and the slimes will go back to being docile little puppets.

The west has been at war with Islam for nearly 1400 years the existence of Israel is a result not a cause of that age old conflict.

>He was right and everyone gave him shit for it.

Bin Laden and all in the ME who hate the US are upset not because we have gay bars, reality TV, and all-you-can-eat ribs at Golden Corral, but because we swing our dick around in their neighborhood and control their leaders.

Thank you for your service!

23 seconds:

>((( Madeleine Albright ))) says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom

this dumb fuck told us that Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein were working together.

Truth is that Saddam was rekting Jihadi shits for 2 decades. ISIS would never have happened if Saddam was still alive

#MakeIraqGreatAgain