Reading athlete's wiki page

>Reading athlete's wiki page
>X married his childhood sweetheart

How come some people are so lucky

Money and fame get you all that """""Luck""""

>tfw getting strong urge to kill myself every sunday and holiday
>tfw literally the only reason i go to work every day is to keep myself occupied so i don't off myself
>tfw only took 5 days off in the last 2 years

That's good user. Stay strong. Try to make positive changes in your life too

>your childhood sweetheart left you forever to go live on the other side of the continent

why this timeline you vile obscene excuse for a god

>childhood sweetheart got in touch a couple years ago
>wanted to meet up
>I ignored her because I was a recluse with no car at the time
>got in touch again last year this time over text
>said she wanted to meet up but she was busy right now
>ghosted me
>2 weeks later I see her on Tinder (no, she didn't swipe right)
That hurt pretty bad, but in fairness I acted like a sperg initially

Keep it in the day buddy. Don't project, don't live in the past. Do the next right thing and things will go well for you. Not perfect perhaps, but better for sure

I do yardwork for relatives and neighbors just to fill the time between working and doing drugs. It helps me avoid thinking, which helps me avoid kms.

What did you do to make her do that?

Do it. End the suffering. Your heart wants it.

Don't listen to this guy

the money helps

I was a fucking loser

>married his high school sweetheart
>in reality she never dumped him because he went from captain of football team to all american at USC to NFL tier path

I worked at a B1G college athletics. So many couples that have been dating since freshman year, and continue to do so since a handful go professional.

>high school sweetheart is a soft 7 with low expectations and some mental disabilities but commitment is there

>you can get a solid 8 with better expectations/quality of life but dont know about commitment

you can only pick one lads

that sounds fun. was it an internship?

This one is legitamitely a tough call

For every happily married athlete there are 3 who fall for golddiggers.

I'd prefer the first, but thats just me

well, it's just a wiki page, it's not like they would ever put "X married a golddigging hoe"

it's ok user

you're not alone

>Reminder that your childhood sweetheart has probably been fucked by more guys than you've fucked women

I went with the solid 8 when I was at that juncture, would never look back. Only problem is those girls don't take kindly to unemployment or underemployment and once you had them you can't go back to the retard girls.

take it easy christuhfuh or ill fuckin do it for you

At least you guys had a childhood sweetheart

>had huge crush on sisters best friend for years since high school
>now she is a single mom
Fuck

I wouldn't want to marry my childhood sweetheart lol
She's a massive whore now and has like 3 children at 24

kek it's like people saying Messi married his childhood love, so it sounds like they been together since. somehow they always fail to mention she was fucking an other guy infront of him.

story?

they had the same friends. she had a boyfriend and they took pictures together with messi and the rest. Somebody said something about that the guy died? After that she got together with messi.

the bitch realised messi could be a gold mine when he started playing at la masia
she never cared about him before until this

Keep it up, bub.

considering where my 1st girlfriend is now, i think i dodged a bullet there.