ITT: Nostalgic logos

ITT: Nostalgic logos

I remember first seeing this come up right before Ace Ventura. I always liked the Michael Kamen score, which I was surprised to find out was the main theme of Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-VmH3MalDc
youtu.be/7GKEHMGGLM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shits about to go down

>DEEK

Dudikoff and James are about to kick ass.

Only because of the Raimi Spiderman movies. Don't care about any other.

What about original x men?

It wasn't in that movie. The 2002 spiderman was the first movie that had the flipping pages Marvel logo at the beginning. Also I never liked the first X-men movie so I haven't bothered to see any other one.

>see post
>literally see the text "sit ubu, sit. Good boy."
>read it to yourself
>scroll
>wait. what
>scroll back
>no text
>there never was any text

Rip

>eardrums explode

EVERYTIME.

"The audience is now deaf."

Orion is back though. They are releasing that new movie James Gunn wrote

>you will never have your own movie studio and have your name flash in giant letters with a sick logo on it before your films play

Who gives a fuck though? It's not the same anymore. It's just a name now.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-VmH3MalDc

>turn on movie

>See this

What's your expectations?

>A thinker

I want to but it would be too obvious.

QUIT YA DADGUM YAKKIN'!!!!

youtu.be/7GKEHMGGLM0

TURN IT UP

TURN IT UP

>Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie

X2 is almost Raimi Spidey levels of kino IMO, the first was pretty shite. You should give it a go.

There was/is something really comforting about this

Forgot gif

If you were a cute girl and in the same room as me we'd be having sex soon.

What a strange world it was 20 years ago

This reminds me of when I was watching the previews to a DVD at home as kid with my dad, and I said a swear word and so he punished me by beating the shit out of me and making me sleep outside in December

I never said "pissed" again, thanks for the lesson pops.

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for 600, Alex.

Hhnnnnnngg

guess im not the only one who likes watching those logos and creepy logo videos on youtube

This

It's easy

The trailer was for this movie called Alfie, and I said "I'd be pissed if we were watching that" and he was drunk and that set him off

Orion will always and forever represent The Terminator and Robocop to me. Didn't they also put out Silence of the Lambs though?

Three billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war "Judgement Day". They lived only to face a new nightmare: The war against The Machines.