Behold, the last two A/B List stars under 70 who've avoided sullying their careers with capeshit. Long may they reign

Behold, the last two A/B List stars under 70 who've avoided sullying their careers with capeshit. Long may they reign.

they'd do it in a heartbeat if they were offered roles but they are both too unattractive and old to do it

The Martian is capeshit reddit tier so you can remove him.

Jason Bourne is capeshit as any other capeshit. A good one, but still.

Bourne is Bond which is essentially capeshit without the cape

Bourne is shit

can Ocean's 8 just be about lesbians PUHLEAAAAASE

Damon almost played Daredevil instead of Affleck but ended up bailing in the project. He's steered away from capeshit since though.

Don't know about bulldyke but Leo's been offered tons of roles

Jason Bourne was, the first 3 were spy kino.

We don't talk about Legacy.

Is that the one with Hawkeye? I liked that one.

It was alright as an action movie but should not have been part of the Bourne franchise. It just doesn't fit.

Nah, Damon was in that Chinese capeshit, it was power rangers but ancient China.

The first 3 were amazing action-kino. Legacy is a good hangover flick, but like the other user said, feels out of place with the series.

Leo?

Has Tom Cruise done capeshit?

What capeshit was DiCaprio in?

I don't consider DC to be capeshit, just Marvel.

Fight me.

machete kills again in space?

He's leading the new monstershit cinematic universe

edge of tomorrow was basically capeshit. i mean dr strange reused the same trope

Edge of Tomorrow was kino faggot

What's your mother's name?

Holy fuck i hate this board. edge of tomorrow was an exposition babys first scifi flick and i love tom cruise. its worse than shit its insulting. bluntfags are cancer

They are terrible actorc and both in those oceans flicks which might as well be capeshit they are quip fests. The martian was the most reddit film last year in a year of reddit

>Bourne is Bond which is essentially capeshit without the cape
This is so stupid I don't even know where to start.

interestingly enough, Bullock came very close to being Wonder Woman before the Nolan era..

He almost played Iron Man and Ozymandias.

every single actor that did musicals or westerns when they were popular are all SHIT just like every single actor that does capeshit is SHIT

>reddit will try to dispute this

No he hasn't which is odd since he's apparently a huge comic book fan and even lobbied to play Ozymandias in the Watchmen movie for decades.

Shut the fuck up about Sandy you faggots
She's nice
Fuck you

Demoliton Man comes to my mind

Inception, at least in my dream.

brad pitt?

Brad Pitt?

ryan gosling?

Hey she acts the exact same in everything so fuck you I dont care

Thank god Joaquin came to his senses and let ayy lmao get the doctor strange role. It would've ruined his legacy

He should've been the flash

>Based on comics
>Trips

This checks out.

Yeah but it's cute

Jessica Chastain
Brad Pitt
Sean Penn
Kristen Bell
Leonardo Di Memeo
Ryan Goose
Steve Carrell

Ben hiring Matt to play Hush on a bat flick when?

sadly, most of those are not A list

buddy, what did you just say?

>chastain
the huntsman sequel that bombed with emily blunt was capeshit

kristen bell is a who thats why she isnt in anything, the others okay sure. but carrel, and goose have had their fair share of shitfests

Who the fuck is A list then if they aren't?

>it's an "autistic wannabe calls everything he doesn't like capeshit" thread

Pitt, Leo and goose are the only A list, get your MOMMY shit outta here.

>le huntsman was capeshit
no.

She's maybe the best actress of our times, get the fuck out, grandpa. you shoudl know who al those actors and actresses are if you are alive.

I know who they are dicklet and only the ones I named are A list.

>chastain
>good
Laughing my every loving ass off. Zero fucking standards on this board.

lmao this entire post

Sup Forums has the worse taste in acting. almost as if they were autistic.

>She's maybe the best actress of our times

I love Sandra Bullock. 95% of her movies are shit. but I have loved her for over 20 years. Her, Jennifer Aniston, and Rachel Weisz are my mommyfus. These are the women are grew up on. I'll love them until the day I die.

Mission Impossible 2 was pretty much capeshit.

then name th ebest actress, retards.

It's called having a persona, many actors work like that. Doing crazy characters is not necessarily a sing of a good actor, and that's what there are character actors for anyway.

Are you me? I still jerk off to this women desu.

Matt will be in Affleck's Batkino. He will play Two-face.

Marky Mark?

She isnt even good at her person retard. The point is though that every character she plays is interchangeable, so no she doesnt have to be 'crazy' characters. It would be nice if she could act differently in different movies. But again she done who cares

He would be a better Riddler

I feel you my man.
Not for Sandra Bullock but still.
How hard would you sperg out if you were to meet her?

>moving the goalposts

>Leo
?

Do you think Michael Cera should play different types of characters badly instead of the one character he can actually do?

Remind me what Capeshit Tom Hanks was in?

none?

He survived alone on an island with a pair of ice skates, if that isn't super powers I don't know what is