The Decision: First results

It's time to choose. Which community does Sup Forums prefer in the upcoming conflict?

strawpoll.me/10469362

muslims tbph
>inb4 t.ahmed

>not picking fags
I get not liking gays (I personally don't give a fuck if someone is gay), but how the fuck could you choose violent pedaphilic goat fuckers over LGBT? Gays won't cut off your fucking head given the chance.

Neither, both degenerate.

Muslims, at least they oppose degeneracy. Fags are the epitome of degeneracy, I hope they all fucking die.

Gays are OK. Separate them from the rest of LGBT.

Sup Forums seems decidedly against you, Anders.

Or maybe the crossboard posting community between Sup Forums and /lgbt/ is larger than previously thought.

All for the fags
Jews won

>gay
>okay

I voted for LGBT. Islam is just too backwards.

At least LGBT people wouldn't suppress science or behead you.

That's not to say that I don't condemn them both. I'd like to see them destroy each other.

Muslims, at least they're attracted to white woman

Even though fags may look as bad as muslums the are the best option, muslums cant vote for trump.

gays are mostly harmless.

Maybe Sup Forums is actually filled with closet homos.

That's a positive for you huh Hanz? More Bulls for your wife huh?

I like the idea that only us sandniggers turn into maniac muslims but whites are usually just doing it because muh white guilt. Meanwhile, a gay person can be your own son or even your father if he "breaks out" or "realizes" that he's gay at some point. I'm not voting Muslim because I am one, I just think it's easier to fight when the threat is in front of your eyes.

anyone supporting muslims in killing citizens of a western country is a retard desu, no better than the average muslim rapist in sweden.

This, the mexican intellectual makes a valid point

This

>muh degeneracy
>acting like muslims wouldn't behead you for posting on an imageboard with a /lgbt/ section

LGBT if only to stand up for the Traps4Trump

no not my wife or my wifes daughter but other german girls could get a tanned boyfriend

Kill yourself cuck

Mexibro speaking truth gay people are harmless.
Fuck Islam.

lesbians,bisexuals,transsexuals>>>>muslims>gays

epic

We might be able to call this one pretty soon.

I really didn't expect this level of turnout or lopsided results.

Next time anyone posts attacking Sup Forums's seemingly undecided opinion on Muslims vs. LGBT, we now have hard evidence.

REMINDER THAT THE POLL IS SKEWED BY NORMIES AND OTHER FILTH VISITING Sup Forums DURING A HAPPENING

REAL Sup Forums KNOWS TI THANK OUR LOCAL MUSLIM COMMUNITY FOR ENSURING FLORIDA GOES TO TRUMP IN THE ELECTION

whats so bad about sharing some love?

you ain't cool for hating on people for their race
maybe you should start smoking weed to get rid of the unneeded aggression amerifriend

>muh citizenship
I'll always support my people.
But simply having a passport doesn't make you one of my people.
These particular faggots spread diseases like wildfire, vote leftist, and are just all around disgusting people.
I don't hate all buttpirates, but the ones in question now, nothing of value was lost.

1.5 billion Mudslimes and many wanting to immigrate

gays are like 4% of the population and their threat can be handled later

> you have to choose between death or death by AIDS

Why can't we just hate them both just like kikes and mudshits

OP here. We're passing 300 votes and the lead just keeps growing in favor of LGBT. I am going to officially call this when we reach 500 but feel free to keep sharing the link. More data is always better.

I voted LGBT,although i think T should be excluded.Actually L too,bitches be crazy.Can we allow only gays?

Wow these results are pretty gay

But yeah probably skewed by newfags here for breaking news on the shooting

I haven't been here in a while but it seems like this board gets more and more edgy and underage with each passing day

If you don't follow their stupid fucking religion then you are also considered a "degenerate", dumbass.

I see the jews are voting in spades.

seems like ur a fagget

Wow /pol is a fag supporting board now

never muslim

>Sup Forums picks fags
>the white race still dies out cause the kids either don't exist or are fags

lol. I heard once that white people would rather have cancer, then get in a fight.

It's so true.

Both degenerates

I choose EVROPA!

>goat and child fuckers
>oppose degeneracy

Sup Forums confirmed for AIDS spreading faggot central

>fags vs muslims

What a day! What a lovely day!!

Why can't we destroy both the LGBT Community and Islam by agitating for a conflict between the two? Two Birds with one stone.

Not necessarily. It was an either/ or question to see where Sup Forums stands in the wake of Orlando. I believe most are firmly in the middle. But now we know that if forced to choose, Sup Forums would lean toward LGBT over Islam.

>Faggots that fuck each other in the ass.
>Closet faggots that behead you and then fuck your corpse in the ass.

Gee it sure is a hard pick OP.

Based Islam
>Killing off all the fags, trannies and feminists
>Rules are simple, Men are the best
>Single handedly confirming Trump will become President by pretending to be Democrats so that Hillary looks bad when HER VOTERS kill people

Gays, trannies etc
>Make me physically sick
>Mentally ill

Why is this a question?

faggots don't procreate and create more fags. Muzzies make shitloads more muzzies.

Yeah, I'll take the faggots. At least we share DNA.

LGBT (I don't give a shit about the order)>...>dogshit>...>Paris Hilton's "acting" career>...>skunk puke>...>Muslims

>the white race still dies out cause the kids either don't exist or are fags
You do realize that resisting/attacking/whatever gays won't help?

You would only die by AIDS if you fucked a fag though. But maybe that's what you were implying

I am gay.
Nothing wrong with it just the flamboyant "gay pride" fuckers.

If the choice is between faggots and Islam you bet your ass i'll choose fags faggot.

None.
But id fight alongside either if they fight with me.

Which is fucking retarded. Muslims are more in your face visual with executions and bombings, but faggotry is like a plague that slowly corrupts more people swaying them to their side than killings from muslims.

None.
It's win-win for world, society and civilization. Let them kill each others.

69 shit skins on this board so far

Give me the fags I guess. They bow shit up less often.

>picking a side
>not just sitting back and watching muslims prove trump right while faggots get shot in the process

this is like when people act like you need to be either pro-israel or pro-palestine

bisexuals>gays>lesbians>>>>>transexuals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mudslimes

LGBT can't multiply

Have fun being a delusional faggot living in fear that brown men far away will bomb you while faggotry being a much larger threat internally destroys a country.

I choose homos. I just wish they weren't grouped up with those batshit insane trannies.

>76 votes for muslim
stand up Sanjay

If you ever thought Sup Forums was in the middle and prefers muslims over sjw you're an idiot.

This is like choosing between israel and palestine.

Where is the neither option?

They WANT your kids to be fags, fags. Number 1 common denominating factor is childhood molestation.

This is just too perfect. White people would rather their childern be faggots, then having to fight or compete against another culture.

There is no excuse.

They Indoctrinate through media instead.

yeah, they will be giving me head

People have died. The time of choosing neither is over. This is a "gun to your head" type of question.

;^)

The Neither point exist, it is to combat both of them by agitating conflict. The two must kill themselves.

Islam isn't a race. I just happen to realize that Islam and Islamists present a greater threat to American liberty and well-being. Moreover, refugees that are predominantly Muslim are responsible for the rapid increase in rape cases. I'm not white but I still recognize the threat that unmitigated immigration can cause. And I don't care about what gays do. Tell me of an organized LGBT terrorist organization.

ITT AIDS

Underrated
Also,
>implying you're alpha enough to be a top

There are a lot of gay republicans on Sup Forums, there always has been.

Sup Forums hates Muslims because they're brown. Muslims are exactly what Sup Forums wants but without the sand religion.

>Muslims want to spread their stone-age philosophy, fuck white women (preferably under 18), ban alcohol, kill non-believers
>Gays just want to party and suck each other's dick

anyone saying muslims is a shitskin or a cuck

gays (and liberals) are the aids, muslims are the viruses

some people hate the virus because it is directly causing you problems, others hate the gays (and liberals) because they are the aids weakening your immune system causing you to be vulnerable to the virus

I refuse to vote until you drop the T.

no shlomo I won't side with the faggots or the dunecoons

On a side note, how free are you?

Tough choice.
Can I just support the LGB part of LGBT? The T is the only part I really hate, at least on the same level as my hatred of muslims.

It seems that you are homosexual. Sorry.

More than anything this was an excercise to clear up supposed ambiguity in Sup Forums's beliefs.

Like people earlier were posting
>Muslims are anti-degeneracy so Sup Forums's head must be exploding
>who do we support???

The poll shows that Sup Forums is actually pretty united on this issue.

When forced to choose they go against Muslims.

>/lgbt/ will always be this desperate to be accepted by Sup Forums

you're a fucking meme at this point

I'd rather have fags than pedo goat fuckers, it's the lesser of the two evils

mudshits can't reproduce with goats

So it's pick between faggots and faggots pretending to not be faggots while ripping little Ahmed's arsehole to the dimensions that were supposed to be impossible with danger of beheading you with dull knife for not agreeing with single letter of his fairy tale? Hmmmmm really tough pick.

OK. I said I would call the race at 500 votes. People are still voting and that is great. However the trend just goes increasingly in favor of LGBT.

So we can officially say that when faced with a choice, Sup Forums almost unanimously chooses LGBT over Muslims.

Thanks for voting everyone and keep voting if you haven't already. The fair democratic process is very important to the integrity of all communities.

Fucking fag enablers ruining Sup Forums.

Yall are going to hang in the day of the rope.

They can reproduce with your 14 year old daughter tho

not in the eyes of god. beastiality is biblically far more acceptable than sodomy

Oh goddamnit, i didnt read the poll details closely and thought we were just picking which group we preferred to have the next happening.

Jesus Paco, we should deport all your asses to Venezuela and make meh-hee-co a national park.

Cocksucker buttpirates win