Suga

no sana no life

purepop is boring garbage. post some yeinpop

dumbass

i love wendy

Seola is Suga confirmed.

finally an april thread, merry fucking christmas you pukes

Loveline is b side soty

I'm not sure what happened but why did kpg just turn real shit in the past 20 minutes

my dad really likes sana

My Seola folder is going okay since I know you peeps were clamoring to know
Reddit

not even best female song
youtube.com/watch?v=5QhZKu4Jm-g

Cute

youtube.com/watch?v=gsNW7_TNXbU

word she is perfect

Since it's obvious there's no moderation here right now I'd like to point out how surprised I am at how much that janny hates that choaposter. I made a long chain of absolute shitposts the other day and only ended up getting banned for a mild reply to him.

Janny do you like Suga

We all hate that fucking retard
I know he's mentally ill, but he can die fucking slow for all I care

Post THAT Sana image

is that one guy here

roa on a poorly coded nintendo 64 emulator

honestly not sure who you're talking about here, the janny or choashitter

youtu.be/5FMwsSTfxbo

based
youtube.com/watch?v=YqAP4M_5XCs

Sure, but does she love you? (the answer is yes, she loves her fans)

Choashitter. I don't even know the janny other than his BP blogging

whoA!

Sejeong is THE PEFECT human being

Yeah I know that I just can't believe I got whiplash for it

Make a discord and add me sugafriend

cute christmas aprils selling me mexican food? is this heaven?

any of you oldfags remnember the "thanks" poster?

no he has to work

>ywn get suffocated in her biceps

where's that jinsol retard

this kicked my fan into overdrive and almost broke my pc

RIP toaster

Doyeon is a top ten visual
Those lips are fucking godly

top qt

I like kpop.

vlive.tv/video/53164

one of the things that opened me up to the group was how they arranged the songs Sistar style to give her half the lines since that makes the music sound better

top ten tranny more like

Also while we're still on the topic that bpjanny is also a mentally ill autist but I'm pretty sure somebody blames everything on him to make sure we all hate him

Literal Goddess

he's ugly af

literally

post images that make you want to hurl

>tfw seriously considering skipping the gayo

the lineup is so boring, it's like they're downsizing or something

she's my favorite wememe

im literally building a new pc while p[osting on kpg so hopefully ill be able to watch kpop babes in 4k very soon

>Numbers of each fandom's seats at SBS Gayo Daejun
Wanna One - 1100
BTS - 1100
EXO - 1000
Twice - 1000
GOT7 - 500
IU - 332
GFriend - 150
Red Velvet - 100
Black Pink - 50
Heize - 50

Gayanons. . .
Woke as fuck anons. . .

Min Yoongi

Posting Doyeon is the right way to get (you)

got7 fans LOL

I'd like to think that doy, along with babysoul, are reshaping beauty standards in kpop

where did it all go wrong

exo btfo

god damn, wanna one

>Black Pink - 50
delet

>Black Pink - 50
lel

absolutely disgusting (post more)

>GFriend - 150
>Red Velvet - 100
>Black Pink - 50

barely a 3rd of twice's seats combined

this sounds like bullshit to me

>50 people will be supporting YG girl group "Blackpink" who only have 5 songs in over an entire year and 0 albums
hahaha wow!

>twice has as many exo
f*ck

weren't even given time to get used to being second place

fuck i hate these kiddies so much. you can tell they immediately identify the ugliest member, within seconds and he is the ugliest and they obviously know it, and then they proceed to pretending he's their favorite, he's their bias etc. etc. because they want to broadcast to everybody on the internet that they're not shallow. they know it will get them likes and in their world there's nothing more important than likes. but of course in order to use him for that purpose they have to know in their heads he is obviously the ugliest.

that's why i loathe them so much. they're such disengenous cunts. they're the most superficial retards in the world, they know he's ugly, they realize it, they agree he's ugly but they pretend not to because it makes them feel better about themselves and they'll even attack, with their holier than thou attitude, people who aren't cowards like them and freely admit he's ugly.

because they can't have that, they can't have people who aren't cowardly hippocrites like them, they can't abide their existence because it makes them realize how pathetic they are acting. so all reminders of their pathetic attitude have to be crushed

still more people than your nugus

she's my other favorite

Can't back Uggosoul, pham. Sorry
That RV number makes me sad, damn. They were the only group I had heard of when I wasn't into kpop
I don't get what you mean
Slug is bae tho

why did you type so much about a picture of some 12 year old kid

i'm working on an email, i'll try to get back asap

this pasta needs to be reserved for nayeon

They have 950 fewer people than my nugus

why would Floppa One have so many? It should all be for BTS since they're the only ones that matter.

I don't think I wanted to see this

Too buzzed to bother reading this

waiting

reveluvs are respectful of rv wanting to mourn their lost colleague unlike those exo-l cultists

Mina is like a plate of spicy Thai curry. Delicious when hot, but yucky when it cools down. Eat it fast, before someone else does. Oops. Too late.

Tzuyu is like a wedding cake. Beautiful and delicious but ultimately leaves you feeling empty afterward.

Jeongyeon is like a kinder egg. You expect something really great from her, but you end up disappointed.

Sana is like an ice-cold coca-cola. Refreshing and makes you want more, but leaves you with a sense of guilt.

Chaeyoung is like a soup dumpling. But you're unaware that it's a soup dumpling, so when you bite into it, the juice squirts all over your face and shirt, and you end up angry and lose your appetite.

Nayeon is like sushi. Something that you've been made to believe is actually tasty and sophisticated when it's actually just a piece of raw fish on a piece of cooked rice.

Momo is like a big mac. You know it's bad for you but you eat it anyway.

Jihyo is like a Thanksgiving dinner. Warm, familial and leaves you satisfied and happy. However, you need to be invited first.

Dahyun is like fine wine. Gets better with time and can only be appreciated by those with class, education and sophistication.

i can tell your waifu is probably conventionally attractive but shit in all other aspects