/balk/

krisia edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1917)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Macedonian_Revolutionary_Organization
youtube.com/watch?v=UtMLRQtCblw
macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=541
macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1782
macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17
youtube.com/watch?v=egiKsiN-SNg
youtube.com/watch?v=bmernq46E-8
macedonianleague.org/fyrom-watch/ljubco-georgievski-the-vmro-was-purely-a-bulgarian-revolutionary-organization-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

NOZ
ZICA
SREBRENICA

daily reminder to upvote all of bigcums39's posts

B-but Bulgaria only fought the UK at Doiran
>t. uneducated low IQ Greeks and Xpozed

If you want to meme us google "Илиндeнcки мapш" and go to images

ok im going to parents house in my hometown since uni is over
that means I can get myself banned since i wont use the same ip
any ideas on how to do that? anyone got cp?

What is this underage slut you fucking subhuman

check the numbers on this one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1917)

man, just got back from visiting Belgrade, Sofia and Skopje

Belgrade is centuries ahead of Shitfia, Skopje is ok though

shitfians btfo again

12,000 to 2,000. Just damn.

>t. pic related

нaпиши гo нe гo кoпиpaй peтapд

>shitfian butthurt

Ah sorry my settings were off.

HAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck do Ancient Macedonian warriors have to do with the Bulgarian organized Ilinden uprising.

>shitskin provinciali

how do we solve the muslim problem?

most historians say that Ilinden was a Macedonian uprising

we remove kebab

Kek

ee dojivqh da vidq pedoposter v /balk/, evala.

αμήν

pic of Bulgarian propaganda...? why should I trust that over most reliable historians who agree that Ilinden was Macedonian?

Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Macedonian_Revolutionary_Organization
>Founded in 1893 in Salonica,[1]
IMRO was thessaloniggerian?

that says it was Macedonian and it looks a bit fake anyway

Ilinden was an uprising for independent Macedonian, not Bulgaro-fascism

>The British journalist of the Balkans H. N. Brailsford wrote in his book "Macedonia: Its Races and Their Future": The moment for which the Bulgarian population had been preparing for ten years, arrived on the festival of the Prophet Elijah's day — the evening of Sunday, August the 2nd, 1903.[5] At the same time on the other end of the SMARO's territory, in Eastern Thrace, the leaders of the Adrianople Vilayet comitajis, had unanimously agreed that they were not ready for uprising, but out of a feeling of solidarity, had voted for a rising. So in Strandzha the rising had begun on the Feast of the Transfiguration, August 19, 1903.[6] Evidences of the Bulgarian sentiments of the insurgents during the rising are abundant.[7]

The only thing Macedonian historians are right about is Alexander being a slav.

slavshit towns are so backwards and gay that they had to pick a Greek town for their meme organization

Brailsford was a propagandist, he isn't a reliable historian

most historians writing in 2017 agree Ilinden was Macedonian uprising, not supporters of Bulgarian butchers of Macedonians

>Alexander
>White
also, he was gay

Fuck turkgaria m8

>Solun
>Greek

that's kinda cute

Fuck turkgaria mate

I'd believe you more if your country ever actually controlled the city

srbe na vrbe

Alexander was a Slav. Why otherwise would Macedonia build pic related in Skopje central square, name their main stadium after Alexander's dad, and name their airport after Alexander?

Greeks are delusional. Stop stealing Macedonian history. MacedonianTruthForum.com learn something.

>Bulgaria
>Not Romania

because Slavs weren't in the Balkans back then but the Macedonian nation was around for Ilinden

Bugare na strugare

Macedonians are Macedonian, they're not slavshit subhumans

albania is worse than macedonia

natural albania that was legally formed before balkan aggression against the ottoman empire in 1912

hey pal

>Thinks Alexander wasn't a Macedonian slav
LOL
No, Macedonians are slavs. Fake Macedonians are not.

looks like Bulgarians have wrote all the wikipedia pages about IMRO

>Natural albania
>No map of caucasus

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=UtMLRQtCblw

theres a lot of Bulgarian propaganda on wikipedia, they turn a lot of Macedonian figures (e.g. Goce Delchev) into Bulgarians

>tatar midnight butthurt

LMOAOAING

>implying there's anything natural about Albanians

they're clearly a race created in some madman's lab

this Sashko guy must be pretty smart to have a PhD at 16

These threads on MacedoniaTruthForum.com will open your eyes:

>Just How 'Greek' Was The Byzantine Empire???
macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=541

>Origins of Ancient Greece
macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1782

>The Real Ethnic Composition of Modern Greece
macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17

>Dame Gruev was a Bulgarian revolutionary and insurgent leader in Ottoman Macedonia and Thrace.
>He was among the founders of the Bulgarian Macedonian-Adrianopolitan Revolutionary Committees (known today as Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization).
>Scholars in the Republic of Macedonia consider Gruev to be an ethnic Macedonian revolutionary.

>Scholars in the Republic of Macedonia
that's the joke

>United Macedonian Organisation: Ilinden–Pirin (Oбeдинeнa мaкeдoнcкa opгaнизaция: Илиндeн–Пиpин) is an Macedonian organisation in Bulgaria, whose self-declared aims are protection of the human rights, language and nationality of the Macedonian minority in the country. In Bulgaria itself the organization is regarded as a foreign government-funded separatist organization.

when will Bulgaria recognize its Macedonian minority??

>During the mid 19th century, Edmond About wrote that "Athens, twenty-five years ago, was only an Albanian village. The Albanians formed, and still form, almost the whole of the population of Attica; and within three leagues of the capital, villages are to be found where Greek is hardly understood.........Albanians form about one-fourth of the population of the country; they are in majority in Attica, in Arcadia, and in Hydra...."

Greece is Albania. Alexander was Macedonian Slav. Don't understand why fake southern "Macedonians" try to steal history from Macedonian Slavs. It's pathetic.

I need to screencap tatars and gayriks admitting they steal our macedonian history

We can put it in every history book

Compare the modern flag of Macedonia, a direct descendent of the Vergina Sun, with the flag of Greece.

Greeks are Albanians in denial. And they try to steal history from honorable Macedonian slavs.

fuck off from my country tatar spy

I'm ashamed to admit Bulgaria and Greece have stolen Macedonian history, you can screencap this, my oppressed Macedonian friend and I hope you can finally find recognition in Bulgaria

IMRO was called Bulgarian Macedonian-Adrianopolitan Revolutionary Committees?

My Bulgarian brother, you can identify yourself however you'd like. I will support you.

no thats Bulgarian lie. IMRO = internal MACEDONIAN, not Bulgaro-Macedonian or Bulgarian

That will be quite the historical document.

I unironically believe it's those guys: youtube.com/watch?v=egiKsiN-SNg

>Justinian I (527-565) - MACEDONIAN, born in Gradiste, Republic of Macedonia.

Byzantium is Macedonian

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=bmernq46E-8
You're saying this like we don't know about it

if the Balkans weren't such a hotbed where war could potentially happen at any point, Balkan countries could easily just create a unified Macedonian narrative for fun and promote it to troll people outside

Damn, you're right. We could build a fucking pyramid in Skopje.

mainland greeks are unironically albanians/bulgarians anyway

mainland greece could be albanified in a generation, i have no doubt in my mind about that, thats how similar they are

Former Macedonian PM Ljubco Georgievski on VMRO:
>the VMRO was purely a Bulgarian revolutionary organization

macedonianleague.org/fyrom-watch/ljubco-georgievski-the-vmro-was-purely-a-bulgarian-revolutionary-organization-video

Who is more based him or Zaev?

>Damyan Yovanov Gruevski or Damjan Jovanov Gruevski, often known by his short name Dame Gruev
Clearly Macedonian, just his short name sounds kinda Vulgarian

pyramids are aesthetic

ask hoxha

>Albanian: Greeks managed to assimilate one gorillion Albanians
>Albanian: hell yeah we could albanize Greece easily

something is off here

Absolutely. I will repeat an excerpt from John Cam Hobhouse, in his famous book "The Greeks of the Present Day"

>During the mid 19th century, Edmond About wrote that "Athens, twenty-five years ago, was only an Albanian village. The Albanians formed, and still form, almost the whole of the population of Attica; and within three leagues of the capital, villages are to be found where Greek is hardly understood.........Albanians form about one-fourth of the population of the country; they are in majority in Attica, in Arcadia, and in Hydra...."

Greece is Albania.

Hundreds of thousands evacuated those lands to come as refugees here, the area was not very populated and the Greeks settled their Asia Minor refugees.

i remain convinced that both albanians or greeks could assimilate each other at rapid paces

my hypothesis is based off historical evidence of such, namely arvanite assimilation in greece as well as albanian communist era assimilation of minorities in general

>Ivan Hadzhinikolov in his memoirs lists the five basic principles of the MRO's foundation:
>The revolutionary organization should be established within Macedonia and should act there, so that the Greeks and Serbs couldn't label it as a tool of the Bulgarian government.
>Its founders should be locals and living in Macedonia.
>The political motto of the organization should be the autonomy of Macedonia.
>The organization should be secret and independent, without any links with the governments of the liberated neighbor states, and
>From the Macedonian immigrants in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian society, only moral and material help for the struggle of the Macedonian revolutionaries should be required.
I can't see how this could be labeled Bulgarian?

>ywn suck on dem puffies

Gayreece: Albanians in denial, superiority complex, shamelessly steal history from Macedonia

Macedonia: Mix of Alexander's descendants and Bulgarians. Constantly have to protect their objectively real history from sabotage by Greek fakers.

Any questions?

neighboring people can obviously easily assimilate into each other's societies. but affairs like the assimilation of the Arvanites couldn't happen again now that Albanians have a strong national consciousness (immigrants are a different matter of course, and then it depends on whether you have plans to return to your country of origin and many other factors)

the Greek minority just immigrated to a large extent. the Vlachs are a different matter since they never had a state of their own so they mostly assimilated into their surrounding population or immigrated to Romania or Greece

dayum

and i thought the balkans was multiculti

what a mess

is that Emily? sexy woman

why are puffy nipples so hot anyway

We should start placing machine gun towers on the fence.

maybe because it signifies pregnancy and thus activates some sort of subconscious sexual mechanism that results in attraction

Now check Toronto

though it doesn't make as much sense to be attracted to a woman that's already pregnant

Are puffy nipples even efficient for breastfeeding?

I think that the subconscious sexual mechanism that results in attraction would be activated when the girl is in the days when she can get pregnant, not when she is already pregnant