I just made a thread about midori and it was deleted by the janitor I guess because the album cover has breasts on it...

I just made a thread about midori and it was deleted by the janitor I guess because the album cover has breasts on it. so I'm reposting my question with the breasts censored.

any recs like midori? I put off listening to them for a long time because I had a preconceived notion of what it was and it completely shattered my expectations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=my4ge6NGdjA
youtube.com/watch?v=WyYJE0uikwc
youtube.com/watch?v=I-BRHjw8ybg
youtube.com/watch?v=3A2Io7wC9vc
page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u70846611
youtu.be/5r7yMqKH8JM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not really the same but the closest I have found are 385. a bit even further away i found Bokutachi no iru Tokoro

Having asked the same question before I have received the suggestions of Bleach and Melt Banana. I have yet to personally listen to either though.

Melt Banana is the only one that comes to mind
I haven't listened to most of their early stuff, but Fetch is real good

HEY JANITOR
ARE YOU READING THIS?
YOU ARE DENSE

Never listened to bleach, but melt banana is quite different in my opinion... Still pretty enjoyable.

385 is amazing, I really have to listen to those other guys.

>not really the same

385 are a carbon copy. you could think they are the same band If you didnt know better.

Maybe if you're braindead. They've got more of a funk influence

did you receive any recommendations before the thread closed off?

honestly I intensely disliked this album

I think it's really charming and fun

I guess it helps that I assumed it was some lo-fi beat tape soundcloud shit from the cover

Is there something like this album but with less screaming?

I personally prefer Second much over Hajimemashite. The album is amazing from beginning to end, but the closing track takes the cake: youtube.com/watch?v=my4ge6NGdjA

In case you haven't noticed yet, OP, there are a couple of professional recordings of her concerts on youtube. This one is especially worth watching. The song order is good and they play their best songs. Highly recommended as an active watch. Awesome energy and performance! youtube.com/watch?v=WyYJE0uikwc

Mariko Gotou did some pop-ish stuff after Midori, you might wanna give that a try. She also did some collabs with shinsei-kamattechan such as the Aku no Hana soundtrack. youtube.com/watch?v=I-BRHjw8ybg

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Also try Soil & Pimp Sessions if you like the jazz part. If its about the singer, there's no one like her and Im also claiming her right now

To clarify, I like the energy. I like the frantic feeling, but I don't like the straight-up shrieking.

I really like this track in particular. It's the upper limit of what I really like.
youtube.com/watch?v=3A2Io7wC9vc

Someone here is selling a score book about the album for 30 bucks. Does anybody have scans of it? page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u70846611

If nudity is part of an album's artwork, it's allowed on Sup Forums. These are the rules. Mods, please demote the janitor who deleted this kind anons post. and make me or any of the other anons in this thread the new janitor because apparently we know the rules of this board better than the actual fucking janitors.

probably tylo be chillin

threw together a quick chart of music i think of when i think midori, you might find you like some of them. enjoy

I could rec a lot of jazz punk bands, but none of them have a manic qt vocalist

this album sexually arouses me somewhy

Is there any western bands like this??
Go ahead

Wait is Goto performing again?She posted this pictures

Last one

YUKIKO-SAN

Holy shit, I knew she worked in a song recently...
はろー@にゅーわーるど / とりこぼされた街から愛をこめて by Haru Nemuri

where did she post these?

her Instagram account

dem lips

Would also recommend 88kasyo junrei
youtu.be/5r7yMqKH8JM