What went wrong

What went wrong

DUDE LETS EAT GAY WEED LMAO: THE CHANNEL

I miss H2. Abandoned is the only decent show this channel has.

uhhhhh....

too many white guys

Hilarious thing is that Viceland has even worse ratings than rerererererererererererererererererereruns of documentaries from over a decade ago and Ancient Aliens.

Every single show besides Desus and Mero

>I'M FATTY MATTY AND I'M WILD!!!!!
>DUDE DRUGS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES LMAO

I like that dweeby guy Thomas but his show is surface-scraping crap. He follows these kids around in Gary Indiana for weeks and we get no insight further than "these kids are all at a crossroads in their lives hmmm"

The H2 reruns were so comfy though.

this is he only consistently good show they have

the ads make me want to throw up, especially the one with the dog licking the peanut butter

>It's a Thomas episode

Weediquette is okay
Cyberwars is interesting
That special they had about Americans fighting ISIS in militias was pretty good even though ot was defeatist and tried to make it into a female empowerment thing for no reason.

Dead set on life and King of the road are the best shows on the network

there was absolutely no demand for vice to start a channel in the first place. i dont know a single person in their 20s who pays for cable, and they are the backbone of vice's market.

whatever executive pitched this idea needs
to be publicly humiliated

this tbqh

They're right though, late night is all cheeseballs.

Murdoch is desperately trying to hold onto his old media investments.

the best

Trying to make a tv channel aimed at youth/millenials is a fucking dumb decision considering that's the demographic least likely to be watching cable tv

no Gavin

I can't stand Matty
Fucking screams all the damn time

murdoch infused vice with all this cash and they had no place to spend it. so you get viceland and gold bongs for shane smith