Converting to Christianity

Who here is converting after today's attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I suggest you look into "Integrism"

Why have you not converted to Hermeticism yet user?

I'm already Christian. God bless you user.We're happy to have you!

I don't like the church but I follow God, I believe that you don't need a temple to speak with the Lord. But if the Pope calls for Crusade I will join right away

The only thing I'll convert is my house into a survival bunker.

Same here. Though I kinda wanna convert to Catholicism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrism

I'm atheist but would join a crusade.

And? what you gonna do? insulting us on internet? because it is the only thing you can do.

Keep talking, Roach. Putin will finish Nicholas II started and the world will watch.

Putin is busy with sucking chechen cock

We don't want Godless heathens on our crusade.

>"Hey goys, who else is converting to a kike religion to fight another kike religion?"

>2016
>believing a human is GOD Almighty

Go to hell, pagan

I know the earth is not a round ball.

>They rejected the separation of church and state, arguing that that Catholicism should be the proclaimed religion of the state

Yeah so much for freedoms

nice, senpai

make the Atheists infantry so that there's hardly any of them left when it's all over

Already became a Baptist three years ago.

What happened to the Christian generals? Did the mods ban them?

>actually buying into christcuck jewry
good goy

Muslims are actually better examples than faggots desu.

Deus vult to remove them both.

Just a reminder that protestantism is nothing more than an heresy. Lucifer rebelled against God on heaven and Luther on Earth.

This fucker has a point.
United states was never an offical Christian nation. The separation of church and state allowed the occult practices of the Senate and Congress to maintain a fraternal order. Namely Satanism or satanic rituals.

Me. Can't go wrong with Christ. He committed no sins. Who amongst us can say that they are without sin?

Should you not have some sort of spiritual revelation to convert to a religion?

Op's treating it like picking a sports team to support.

Today's attack certainly didn't compel me to believe in God.

Op is a fag

Masonry, not Satanism. Not that they don't share the same destiny but it's still different things.

>Should you not have some sort of spiritual revelation to convert to a religion?

You don't have to see an angel.
Even if you don't yet believe, God accepts the will or desire to believe as a first step towards believing.