Heh

heh

I don't get it

theres nothing to get. its a shitty webcomic for autistic retards

That's because it's not funny. None of Munroe's shit is funny. It's all virtue signalling and humblebragging and "lol I'm so quirky XD" posturing. XKCD was never funny and now it is nothing but a soapbox. Hopefully Munroe will get terminal cancer like his girlfriend did in the next 2 or 3 years so we can finally be rid of his autism.

Neither of them have seen it, everyones pretending to like it. It's like that beer comic

>that comic

This is always the opinion of Leftists, who have the advantage of basically owning and controlling the media at this point.

If they got fired from a job for supporting Hillary, or they got banned from Twitter for shitposting death-threats to Trump, or a celebrity got boycotted for being a race-baiting BLM chimp, their tune on this subject would very, very quickly change.

But those things are happening to Liberals. It's instead happening to Conservatives. So it's fine, according to these people.

>It's all virtue signalling
reminder

The tide is turning, brother.

Goddamn I'm so glad she lost. Not even so much cause of her but because of her supporters.

heh

xkcdisntfunny.blogspot.com/

>This is always the opinion of Leftists
Until you don't listen to what they want to say, then you're intolerant.

>not even an actual joke, literally just a piece of propaganda for Hillary

They don't even try any more.

I loved the geeky quirks of xkcd when I had just started studying physics.

I'm glad I ended up a cynical piece of shit who hates everything. It's better this way.

>all these triggered Sup Forumscucks

its the redpilled way

Wow, that one university did that?

Surely the jews are behind this travesty of unjustice

Yeah I liked it too. When I was fucking 15 to 18 years old. Now I am 22 and just realizing how shitty XKCD is. There are a few gems though.

WHERE'S THE JOKE

As someone who mostly considers himself liberal, this regression on the left is really disheartening.

desu both sides are getting out of hand, everyone's barely away from either side of center and yet everyone's at each others throats

god Munroe really is autistic

another classic

When my university canceled a screening of American Sniper, I did a reenactment on campus.

>As someone who mostly considers himself liberal
nice try

you're probably a paid shill

This one always pisses me off.

This one's a favorite of mine. He literally has autism.

Only the loser with a fedora cares about nerd shit like Star Wars. The woman and the well adjusted man are just pretending to like it to make some small talk before engaging in sexual intercourse.

>I'm the only person who knows the real truths about the world. Why isn't anyone listening to me? I can't be wrong! I worked for NASA!

>drinking beer for the taste

I didn't see Star Wars until a couple of years ago. Still haven't finished the original trilogy. It's not good.

I can buy it being unique and incredible when it first came out in the late 70's but it's been discussed and copied and parodied and satirised and paid homage to so much over the past forty years that it no longer has any life left.

>neutral centrist meme

The majority of the US is tired of this shit
Stay ostrich.

>I'm for common sense
>Let's just adopt 95 percent of the liberal agenda
>The rest is totally bullshit, though
>XD #socentrist

is there a single person in the world over 18 that hasn't seen at least one flick of than franchise?

how about in america?

I consider myself very right wing famalam, I'm just sick of playing identity politics for jews

beer IS shit

You're allowed to have an opinion, user

The autistic part comes from:
>and everybody who disagrees with me is just pretending

yeah but I don't think he writes every comic and assumes it to be a universal truth, whatever

I can relate. Shitposting in absentia is nigger behaviour. Totes uncomf.

Considering yourself any "wing" is a sign of mental midgetry and not something you should admit without intense shame.

It's an acquired taste. Once you acquire it, you do enjoy it. Familiarity takes a lot of your dislike out of a thing.

If you're drinking to get hammered, you drink hard liquor. Which tastes far worse. And yet people still somehow acquire a taste for it.

Uh huh

>very right
>both sides out of hand
>implying there are two sides
>implying there has been more than one side for over a century
>implying your vote should even be posted on your mother's refrigerator

Can confirm, I do like vodka a lot and when i started drinking that shit tasted terrible to me

Fuck off Sup Forums

>sharing news about fellow acquaintances is nigger behaviour

Where do you fit on the spectrum, mate?

How much did your fedora cost?

This is what happens when you pander to the tech industry which needs those H1-B visas. The kind of behavior that ensures we never put any effort into improving our public schools. Because why make smart kids when you can import them?

Do you think he's aware of his hypocrisy

Wow I didn't know this existed

I thought it was funny.

Oh god I had someone do this in college, this is probably where he got it from.

then there is no hope man

Imagine seeing some guy shuffle backwards in his chair - to you sitting on the ground with a drink on the floor inches away - then trying to butt into your conversation.

>Waahh this movie offends me.
>It's not enough that I don't watch it, nobody at all should be allowed to watch it.
If you don't feel comfortable watching something then DON'T BUY A TICKET FOR IT.

gossip is comfy

Reminder that your friends talk about your faults when you're not there

>being this autistic
>ever
dont do this kids

>I don't like something so everybody else must be pretending to like it

autism level projection

joke's on them because they don't exist

>The last nail in the coffin for mozilla.

He's had a few that are funny. Also he's posted some that are interesting due to data aggregation, but both of those are very old. Someone needs to let him know that random isn't funny.

Do they? Do you? If so, why do you do it? I'm friends with my friends for a reason.

People will pretend to like shit if it means you can have sex. If someone you know tries to get you to watch something you can be a piece of shit to them until you get your way.

That's what the whole point of the comic is, it's about friend groups that shit on the missing person every time. I mean sure what he's demonstrating is extremely autistic, but isn't that the joke?

No it's not the joke that he has autism. He's acting like his passive-aggressiveness is sending them a message.

/thread

/unthread

It doesn't have to be "shitting" on the person. More like discussing the pros and cons.

I don't like wheat beers but I do love hard ciders and some whiskey. I wouldn't just assume that no one likes beer at all though just because I think it's kinda nasty though, that's just silly.

>More like discussing the pros and cons.
For what purpose? I only discuss cons if they're relevant, like if they're late for meeting up and it happens regularly then we might discuss that.

A "fuck you" is what pussies who talk about """friends"""" behind their backs deserve

That's not passive aggressive

Did you get a real baby or a fake one like the movie?

point taken

Everyone does that to an extent it's to vent their frustrations about them. Though I've known people that will just shit on people they call friends when they aren't around and that's completely different

Watch out bruv, is er lad drinks fully HARD ciders

you're a faggot, he's making fun of those people

Honestly, I prefer friends who are at least somewhat critical of others. It weeds out the socially oblivious and annoying people.

You shouldn't care if people talk about you behind your back, because you're a cool enough person that your pros must outweigh any cons you have if they want to hang out with you.

Fuck you retard

>because your pros must outweigh any cons you have, if they want to hang out with you.

Or they just hang around you to feel superior.

Stupid people discuss other people. Average people talk about events. Smart people discuss ideas.

People who talk about others behind their backs are, actually annoying and only do it because they lack a personality and interesting things to say. They're only critical because they feel safe

This is true. Their unconscious thought process is "if I shit on that guy we both know then this person won't notice I suck.

I've never seen Titanic so I can sort of relate to this actually. I've made it a point to never see it.
I'm sure the paradigm has shifted by this point with the post 2000 generation but back when I was a teenager it was weird though.

But seriously, why do normalfags pretend to like Star Wars?

JUST

People pretend to be in the loop when they're afraid of what others will think of them.

The quote is discussing people, so it's a quote by a stupid person.

the force seems cool and then that's it oh and lightsabers are also cool

Stop trying to justify your shitty behavior

He's had a few pretty good ones, but at this point he's just using it as a vehicle for his superiority complex.

>shitty behavior
Explain.

Also, when I say "critical" I don't mean they belittle people. I mean they consider which people they want to hang out with and which they want to avoid.

>Always the opinion of leftists
>The opinion

Except that's not what an 'opinion' is he's just clarifying what free speech actually entails and what it does not.

Honestly there's no excuse. Star Wars is the new monomyth. I learned right and wrong from Star Wars. People who are always afraid and angry are misguided. Being cool and calm and in control is virtuous. The environment has power and it needs to be respected. Trust in your friends. Never give up on your family. A friend can come from anywhere and look and sound strange. You can always make amends when you do something wrong or betray a friend. True strength comes from within. Fight for what you believe is right. Trust your instincts. Star Wars taught me all those things.

I mean specific peoplel. Talking about what people in general are like is not the same thing as gossip.

lmao if you had a dad instead of a tv you could have learned those things earlier

Why didn't your dad teach you this?

I have a dad and he showed me Star Wars when I was 5 years old.

>drinking beer to get drunk
Why?

He did. One of the ways he did was having me watch Star Wars.

dadmind

I confronted my tv about this once.

It told me that Obi-wan never told me about my father. I told the tv, "Obi-wan said YOU killed him!"

Well, damned if the tv didn't say, "No... I am your father!"

I noooooed and nooooed, but I searched my feelings, and knew it to be true.