So this man, James Howell from Indiana was caught today with explosives and weapons outside of an LA Gay Pride parade

So this man, James Howell from Indiana was caught today with explosives and weapons outside of an LA Gay Pride parade.

Who wants to bet he was set up to push the "whites are the real terrorists" right when everyone gets upset over a Muslim committing the worst mass shooting in american history?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/06/indiana-gun-nut-who-planned-to-attack-los-angeles-lgbt-pride-had-a-history-of-criminal-violence/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
archive.is/dRl6D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean seriously? James Howell from Indiana? It doesn't get much whiter than that folks. Plus look at those piercing blue eyes.

anti white agenda in full swing

ignore and hide b8 distractions

>they can stop a random white guy with explosives driving across the country to target a gay pride parade
>can't stop a guy who's on a government watch list, been interviewed twice by the FBI for potential terrorism threats with relations with threats and contact with suicide bombers who's parents are from Afghanistan who literally called police before killing the most people in American history with firearms claiming allegiance to Isis

Something isn't adding up here

>be FBI
>Obama's DOJ has made it difficult to deal with muslim terrorists because muh racism muh religion of peace
>This one guy who we looked into goes and shoots up a gay club
>FUCK
>we're in trouble now
>call the undercover terrorism fighting division
>"Hey guys, have any of your undercovers got any morons that think they're being trained for terrorism activities, before we deliver them fake bomb parts then arrest them and make it look like we're actually able to catch terrorists?"
>"Yeah"
>"Okay have your UC get him to drive to the closest gay event and attack it, we'll stop him in time, we need to catch SOMETHING today for fuck's sake"
>"The closest thing is gonna be in Los Angeles, he's nowhere near there!"
>"Well have him DRIVE THERE"

But he's not muslim
so oh well

Just showing that the government is actually very effective at stopping white terrorists. This is a truly shit tier attempt at both trying to make the government look good, and white men look bad. A pathetic attempt to deflect attention from the Muslim killer who fooled them.

Looking for a source here.

you sure he wasn't just going to participate in the parade?
seems pretty low test

I guarunteed this edge lord made the joke about "heading to the pride parade" after he got stopped by the police on his way home from the range and he got v& because of it. He had tannerite (only used for exploding targets NOT bombs).

Salon almost comes off as a troll site, I don't think they can release an article without trying to make certain people feel bad. It's always passive aggressive too, like your pic. Rarely do they ever have the balls to call people out, instead they go out of their way to leave out groups of people in hopes of hurting their feelings. At least places like pol, reddit and gawker are upfront and aggressive. Salon is just sad.

Was he a Bernie Bro Sup Forums?

>even long after the Dem primaries are over Bernie keeps getting BTFO

must be sad

also that doesn't seem like someone who would be anti gay

would this guy set himself up just for attention?

I don't know but shit is getting really weird.

just google his name senpai

>tfw he asked to bring poppers to the gay pride parade, i thought he mean't explosives

>LGBTQ
>Q
I thought was just Sup Forums trolling
wtf does the Q stand for?

why are whites so AESTHETIC?

The irony here is that both Christian and Muslim fundies are joining together in their hatred and violence towards this community.... yet, right wingers want us to believe it's Muslims that are the real problem.

Drums for war, anyone? I can smell it.

>white

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

he was a right-wing terrorist, aka Sup Forums incarnate:

rawstory.com/2016/06/indiana-gun-nut-who-planned-to-attack-los-angeles-lgbt-pride-had-a-history-of-criminal-violence/

queer or questioning

also, it's 2016. the term now is LGBTQAIYVALWQOVHAL

F A L S E
F A G

Fuck off. Muslims kill you. Is Christians just dont like you. Many of us are now mourning you too.

Queer. The fun thing is that the complete name in 2016 is
> LGBTQIAP2S+

How ingnorant, it's actually
LGBTQAIYVALWQOVHAL2 now

faggots are the real problem
false flag, move along

He looks like a flaming homosexual, too.

>right wing ideology
>pro Bernie and anti Hitler

kek

looks like he got lost on his way back to the shire

I'm honestly not convinced he was actually up to no good as there's no law against having rifles in the trunk of your car and tannerite is entirely unregulated and popular product among gun enthusiasts.

It'll be interesting to see if he's thrown under the bus for this. Tannerite is a shitty explosive idiots use for youtube videos to blow stuff up. Legal in other states, not in commiefornia obviously.

THIS

I remember reading something were the only time law enforcement actually catches terrorists is when they were involved with the fbi or some lea already. Like they set up these patzis to have something to hang their hat on

Queersexual. It's trannies who are also gay.

Did he murder anyone? / mass murdering like the one on orlando club? How did this guy a terrorist when he dindu nuffin.

This screams placement by the government to fuel anti-white sentiment and distract us.

This

Kek this sounds plausible

What's the chances he claims allegiance with ISIS

Of course he was
What man in his right mind would be planning to do that and when he's mere minuets from completing his plans gets stopped by an officer and says,"Yeah I'm here to kill the homos"?
If this was real he would have said just moving them to a new house or whatever since you're allowed to have them in Indiana the cop would have said alright and then a half our later he could be mowing down faggots left and right.
It's a 100% false flag

All I know is

I want him to terrorize my anus with his Cock Rifle.

>YFW you realize that there are Sup Forumsacks in the FBI that come here and tell us about the inner workings of those Fucking Bunch of Idiots

Dave Rubin has become pretty hardcore redpilled ever since he started inviting right leaning people on his show
Feels gud

>call the police on yourself just before you commit the crime

Fucking why?

Fucking
Bunch of
Idiots

I was thinking this could have been counter to the muslim attack. Luckily the muslim attack will heavily overshadow it, nobody will be talking about this dude tomorrow.

Besides that he sorta looks like elijah wood.

/thread

they "caught" this guy during the delay before onigger came out and said we need to take guns away earlier.

HIS FACEBOOK WAS JUST REMOVED. DOES ANYONE HAVE A FULL SCREENCAP OF ALL HIS POSTS? I got the Bernie one and a pro weed one, anything else?

Why the fuck wouldn't he just target the Indy pride event?

Capped for your convenience

should have capped faster

I would have done it but I don't use goybook

Underrated broast

tfw im from Indiana and we never make the news.

tfw every hoosier i know always carries guns in their car

So it's obvious that the NWO is creating false flag events to further their gun confiscation agenda. Anyone could be targeted by the government, and wake up with a garage full of contraband.

I want to create a white list terror register for trump supporters to register with.

The register will have their public declaration of intent to fulfill their civil duty without violence. They will disavow all terrorist behavior. Once we have all the conservatives in the list and a false flag happens, we can point out the fact that this person is a known anti-terror Oath Bearer, and therefore has been framed.

What do you think? If you disavow the NWO cannot frame citizens, as they did with the Newtown Shooting, the Boston Maration, Aurura et cetera.

A conservative would never resort to violence, because the only variable in the universe he can directly control is himself. Other people are not in his dichotomy of control. Agency, stoicism, whatever you want to call it; it's the philosophy of rednecks. You live and let live, because it's the only thing you can do.

Nothing about this James Howell's real life will ever reach the press. They probably even changed his name, he doesn't exist.

anu way he seems like a left libertarian and the libertarian party is incredibly pro weed, pro gay ,etc

there's no way this is legit.

kek, so false flag it hurts

Is that not toby??????

Trans lives matter...

Looks like Sam Hyde.

Poor guy was mad about being molested by hollywood executives and wanted to take his anger out on the diddlers.

All these "gay shooters" look gay as fuck.

I guess it's true, a straight guy just wouldn't care.

At this point the NWO will rewrite your entire life, they will scrub your life history clean. The only way a register like that would work was if it was combined with cameras supported by an insurance policy.

If we all had life insurance policies that protected us against Law Enforcement Terrorism we could use body cameras, dash cameras et cetera to create a living record of a person. So when the NWO decides to frame somebody all this high-definition evidence already exists. My two cents.

Some fuckin coincidence huh...Most people fall for this however, very effective

>rawstory.com
Nice try, shitlord

This, it's so fucking obvious that the guy is a government agent and this entire thing was staged to take heat off the real terrorist happening in Orlando

So he obviously understood that the NWO is responsible for all the fraud dating back to Kennedy's assassination. It's highly unlikely that someone as red pilled as he would be predisposed to violence.

We need to figure out who his peers are before this stuff is white washed.

He has pothead eyes or afraid

#NotAllWeebs
#Justice4Howell
inshallah my brothers

Wait, he was a Bernout? Bernouts are huge faggots.

Looks like weepah madness. He got awakened, but not enlightened. He has the eyes of someone who has seen the truth, who has been reduced to madness by it, but hasn't resolved it yet. He has PTSD eyes, not stoner eyes.

Just clarifying because pot is a mild psychedelic and his psychonaut eyes are close to that but not the same thing.

On the same note: It always amazes me how quickly suspects/terrorists are identified AFTER things have happened. Literally hours after they have blown themselves to pieces or whatever.

>Drive all the way from Indiana to shoot up a gay parade in LA
>Was only caught because someone saw him 'prowling' the area and called him in
>Only arrested because he admitted he wanted to kill gays that day
>Had sticker supporting the NRA on his car

Fuckin lol. Fuckin perfect timing. They think we're going to fall for this?

Wouldn't say that, he's still about the same. Fantastic guy though genuinely love his content.

>77039147
>first they came for my rights and guns
>I stayed silent
>then they came for my anime
now it's war

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc

What happened to /x/?

>mere hours after gay slaughter
>car full of ammunition
>intentionally get yourself arrested
>brag about how you wanted to kill gays at the parade

seems legit

Does this mean we have to tone down faggio killing rhetoric? We should be spreading more pro Roman Empire memes and less Nazi memes tbqh familia

Fake shit from Obama's flunkies for the sole purpose of diverting attention from that islamofest in Orlando.

Sorry you commie faggots, but your narrative is busted.

archive.is/dRl6D

underrated kek

bump, we cannot let this slide

What a weird world in which we have a Bernie bro would-be terrorist.

Bernie Supporting Anti Hitler Right Wing Death Squad Member.

he was also knocking on people's doors...why would he have been doing that?

>anti obama
>anti hillary
>pro bernie
>must be right winged

thanks as always libtards

#NotallWeebs
#Animeofpeace
#PrayforAnime
#Animevalues

there's no way this isn't a false flag

bernienut wanted to stop trump "at all costs" like what his messiah said and got himself arrested

is this it?

>tfw Monarch programming will be fully revealed in your life time

Better get comfy senpai.

Was getting caught part of his plan?

what the fuck is this nigga about?

He's a normie that is getting thrown under the bus

Behold: the extent the powers that be are going to advance their anti-white male agenda

mk ultra.

>no idea what one piece is

He's not a weeb. At best he's a gaiafag.