ROME BTFO

ROME BTFO

Are those huns or avars

It's Erdogan with his islamic BS that Atatürk would have killed him for

Seljuks

>Erdogan is responsible for Battle of Manzikert
wow

there were no avars or huns in the 11th century

You know absolutely fucking nothing about Atatürk if you think a Turkic LARPer like him would not glorify the victory at Manzikert.

you know whoever says the word "larp" is always an underage shitposter
how old are you my son? will you post your milf mother here for us? since you're young i suppose your mother is not that old. Do us a favor and post your hot milf mother.

Am I wrong? Atatürk was a massive Turkic LARP'er, he ignited the "Turkic pride" stuff in Turkey, because the Ottomans certainly didn't go "muh Turkic pride", au contraire.

haven't i told you to post your milf mother?
where's your mother? my erect dick is ready. I don't have time to read your underage screeching. Hurry up.

True Turkish intellect at display here. No wonder you are voluntarily chose to be ruled by a despot.

a nice feet photo would also be fine
hurry up

ak47 altyaşını iyi defettim moruQ lel :DDDDDDDDD

>ROME

>unironically responding to turks

shoo rapebaby

>During the years 1913–18, when Turkey was involved in a bitter struggle with Russia, Pan-Turkish propaganda was officially promoted by the Ottoman government.
>In the 1920s and ’30s, Kemal Atatürk deemphasized Pan-Turkism, instead encouraging Turkish nationalism within Turkey.
One quick google search.

Rome was dead by the 11th century.

Mere cosplayers were all that were left.

But you are the mongrel Mehmetopoulos Mehmetaryan, not me

Here's a map of Byzantine Constantinople. I'm reading a book that's set there and every time it mentions some location (church, palace, gate, monastery), I have to obsessively look it up in this.

I couldn't find the church of the Precursor. Maybe it's there, but under an alternative name.

It would be awesome if there was a Bizantine country nowadays ;_;