It gets worse every year.

I have no idea who a single person in that lineup is

WHY ISN'T NAZIPIE IN THE FRONT

ISN'T HE THE #1 YOUTUBER BY A WIDE MARGIN

same

why do they keep making these

kek pewdiepie was right

just when i thought 2016 wouldnt get any worse i watched that garbage

>entire cast on the thumbnail is made of nu-male faggots, "diversity"-staples and ugly cam-whores

Not sure why I expected anything better.

>two cuck males on the far left and the rest women and minorities
hmmmmm, really makes me think

Don't know who anyone is except KSI, and I fucking hate KSI.
What a crappy vid. Wish I actually knew or liked the people in the vid to at least give it a chuckle.

Based Dan and Phil!

what in the fuck is this supposed to be? what is the point of it

never seen such production value in cringe compilations before.

IF THIS STAYS UP MODS I'M BEING YOUR NERD BUTTS UP.
I MADE A YOUTUBE REWIND THREAD EARLIER AND YOU MOTHERF*CKERS DELETED IT (WHY? WHY? WHY???) AND KEPT A BLACKED THREAD UP FOR LIKE 40 MINUTES.

>put the white people to the side
what did they mean by this?

the really black guy makes tech review videos. They're very popular because they're really well shot and produced.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGFQOZ_owtc

PRETTY SURE THATS TECHNIGGER

HIS REVIERS ARENT EVEN BAD BUT HES A TOTAL SCRUB COMPARED TO THE CONSPICUOUSLY ABSENT WHITE MALE NAZI #1 YOUTUBER

shit like this is precisely why everyone hates millennials

the video itself has literally 0 entertainment value except references

What's your problem with blacked pal?

2016 is the first year I can say that I have no idea what songs were popular, nor can I name any of the top 100. I officially feel like an old out-of-tough fuck and I'm happy.

2012 was the best.

This rewind is garbage

I fucking despise YouTube celebrities with a passion. The only YouTube videos I watch are cgp grey and Yahtzee, neither of whom show their face ever because it's about their videos, not them

Yep, le ebinbrofistman was right

His name is technigger, Sup Forumset your shit right

>youtube celebrities

Are you referring to sub count or public eye? Is Ashens considered a celeb, technically? Then again, I guess that even though he has millions of subs, his videos aren't mega-popular like others.
Kids pretty much run youtube, so of course the popular ones are going to be cringey and make you reevaluate how you spend your free-time.

youtube celebrities depress me

how desperately narcissistic do you have to be to go down that rabbithole

I don't know who any of those people in the pic are and I watch YouTube for at least a couple hours every day. Guess I just watch good content.

I'm not a racist, sorry.

w-wait

is that coolguy up the top right for some reason?

youtube.com/watch?v=4txVqr1eNwc

There are a lot of minorities in the vid
But I don't see any problems with the video
You guys are complaining for no reason

About what?
Why is everyone mentioning him so much? Did something happen? Give me a quick run-down.

None
fuck off back to Sup Forums or /trash/

ITS A MEME YOU DIP

TECHNIGGER HAS 5M SUBSCRIBERS, PEWDIEPIE HAS 50M SUBSCRIBERS

PEWDIEPIE ISN'T IN THAT PICTURE AT ALL

If you're not a woman of any age and/or a boy under 20, you probably wont run into nonsense like superman or ksi or whatever music is currently popular. Go on the trending page and all you'll see is a bunch of horrible shit invested with girls and "gamer" kids. Such a tiny fraction of youtube celebs are actually deserving, it's hilarious.

He jokingly said YouTube is suppressing his content because he's white. His videos no longer appear in the recommended and trending feeds despite actually being the kind of video that would appear there.

They don't want to promote a racist's videos. I am not very surprised.

I think I understood like two of these memes. There was the water bottle thing and hodor. And I guess Kanye's bunch of people in a bed picture. So three.

Am I getting old?

I don't think any of those are memes, but I avoid all of that shit and people who laugh at it like the plague. The dancing with that tacky RnB thing was entertaining, though. Tried finding where that came from, but no clue.

lol what is Trevor Noah doing in there? No one shared Daily Show clips in 2016.

Also we should harp on them for ageism.

>meme: an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
They're memes, just shitty normie-tier memes.

I only recognise Tech Nigger from Sup Forums

GOOGLE DOESN'T WANT TO DO A LOT OF THINGS

I never expect anything from these rewinds yet I'm routinely disappointed every time I see one.

Why do I put myself through this? Why do I click the play button knowing that I'll feel worse than if I ignore the video?

/thread

is already that time of the year?

where did the time go?

>that scene at the park
That shit would not fly today.

or truth

idk who they are but i wanna fuck most of the women in this video haha

Didn't Phillip Defranco say he was turned down for this because he didn't want to make a pro hillary video?

Ok so from that entire line up... I know The rock, sia? that crack head that makes vlogs (casey), I cant be sure but some one was wearing a vannos mask....
The fuck are these people on? You are supposed to recognise them. Not rack your brain trying to list them.
Also i forgot the PPAP guy... For what it is worth.

Am I just getting old because I don't know where most of this shit is from, like is the music playing suppose to mean something??

The only thing I know is that "At night I think of you," Shit just because Justice Winslows sister is hot for a tar baby.

All this other shit just seems like random shit...like what the fuck is that door opening to an indian and water comes out?

2016 seems shitty because of this video

Will we ever get RLM in one of these?

Cringed pretty much the whole video. So bad.

and the watermelon and grape soda scene would?

He started making controversial jokes.

Besides Dwayne Johnson, I don't know who or what any of that is.

I legitimately don't understand anything about that picture other than dabbing.

tfw you'll never see Terry A Davis in the lineup.

I wanna fuck iJustine
That is all

Imagine if Hilary won the presidency

>Hey guis, remember when le love won?

It's cancer. What do you want?

As someone who has never watche these videos before, explain to me what this is

Why are there so many spics?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>top viewed video of the year was from a late night show and not even a youtube original
This site is dead, there's barely any creativity anymore and just the same clickbait overdone bullshit.

are any of those people white?

>cool guy came out 8 years ago
>this decade is already 70% finished with
Jesus Christ man

They use youtubers with as little as "7000" subscribers in their rewind videos.

JUST

the cia niggers would never let that happen

>No Pewdiepie or Smosh despite being the most subscribed

Kek, i think Felix wasn't joking about the whole "being white is a problem" thing

Pewdiepie is in there man

pewdiepie is literal cancer though, he's nothing more than a stuck up obnoxious asshole now.

is /ourgirl/ in it?

sorry to ruin your persecution fantasy

>This is modern Western "culture"

end it all, desu senpai

2013 rewind was way better.

I recognized about 3 people

Where was Frank and Idub?

it's often during videos like these that I think of the millions of men that have died horribly to build and the society where people can do this sort of thing. Not everyone gets it as easy as the people in this video

who?

fpbp

its totally pointless

what millions of men?

>I-I should be the one in th-that video!!!!1!11!!!
awwwww is da wittle r9cuck reject gonna cwy?????

youtube.com/watch?v=yptgCleHIro

That's because you were 12 back then.

This shit isn't even remotely funny nor entertaining. It's just a bunch of autistmos jumping up and down as if they were performing some kind of pagan or satanic ritual. I can imagine aliens wanting to come to this planet then they see something like this and turn away.

>It's just a bunch of autistmos jumping up and down as if they were performing some kind of pagan or satanic ritual.

I don't understand why people claim YouTube or Internet culture was more funny/clever back in the "good ol days".

"Lotsa spaghetti" and Charlie the Unicorn aren't really that much more clever than Harambe or Nutshack. You were just a teen back then, so of course you thought it was the funniest thing ever.

>Steal Cool Guy's schtick just to do nigger meme "dance" moves

You're wrong though. I look back at Chuggaconroy's older let's plays, and they were less autistic than his new ones. Compare Pokemon Crystal to Pokemon Platinum. His Platinum let's play was full of that high pitched voice thing let's players do, while his Crystal LP (back in the old days) is very tame outside of "OMG IT'S A PHANPHY!", but I'll let that pass.

You mean Gen Z

The millenial generation is 20-35 right now, they aren't the target audience for this. The target is the teen and under audience who are growing up with emojis as one of their primary forms of communication. Millennials are the ones who are saying this is dumb and cringey.

DUDE RACISM LMAO

Plus he's obviously originally from the horn of africa actually making him look and sound human desu

they don't even have half a millions subs.

DUDE REDDIT LMAO

Why no Papa Franku?

i actually really enjoy his stuff. I'm big on android stuff so he's my favorite source to check out if something is worth getting

Anyone else supremely depressed when watching this video? I just look at it and every frame just smells of decline.

I look at it and I see a society that is stagnant, wallowing in vapid epicurianism where as long as you have a faggoty haircut, some flannel and have a bunch of minorities around you that you passively accept, you too can be a part of the YouTube Movement (tm).

I don't see any spark from these people, I don't see greatness, even goodness. I don't relate to them as my peers, I hate them with every inch of my being. I understand I waste energy even thinking about it, but alas here I am.

actually this, i think the most influential people in youtube this year has been frank and idups, and h3h3 too with all the vapenation shit, but youtube dont support those guys, ive impressed theey put pewdiepew this year even