Can Fethullah Gülen win the 2019 election in Turkey?

Can Fethullah Gülen win the 2019 election in Turkey?

He looks cute

He looks like one of those old men who do the raping in hentai

>Election

He can win bus ride to jail for opposing glorious leader

if he will be able to not die in tragic accident

Isn't he exiled in America? Is he willing to stand for the presidency? I hope he does win desu, because we need some secular Muslim countries to bring about a reformation in Islam, whereas Erdogan is becoming increasingly Islamist.

Yeah, he's hanging out in Pennsylvania iirc

Gülen is just as much an islamist as Erdogan, they were friends before

Just sort of assumed that because he is Erdogan's opponent, he would be more of a polar opposite in terms of beliefs. I was very wrong though - just read his Wiki and it turns out he's a former imam who has criticised secularism, so fuck him too.

Gulen is more of an Islamist than urDogshit

>we need an secular muslim country
>gülen

oh boy

It's that time of dumb americans opening "look I know things about you non-yanks I am actually intellectual" threads
I'm going to sleep, good night lads

We're not handing Gülen over.

I wonder where they're all hiding? Lol tricky gul*nists

woke: turn turkey over to the crypto-jews.

Who's the most popular secular politician in Turkey currently?

No way. He is only supported by 2% gulenists and hated by remaining 98%. If he knew majority loves him he would participate elections instead of trying to takeover government with coup.
I think at this point they created their own race. Like ashkenazis did. They owned half of turkeys gdp for a while. They also had half of judges and persecutors, third of generals, 70% of high ranked cops, half of newspapers etc. They are too smart and rich and well educated compared to average turk. They also marry with each other. Its members are mostly non kurd anatolians, central asian turkics and balkan muslims. But somehow extremely incompetent too.

>a reformation in Islam
The expectation that this will happen can only be spouted by someone who doesn't understand the Protestant Reformation or Islam.

The Reformation was based on a return to an emphasis on the written word of the Bible over the development of tradition and the authority of clergy, which had risen to equal or greater importance in Catholicism.

In Islam, the groups staying true to the written word of the Quran are the least palatable elements.

Gulenists are literally 20 IQ tier retards CIA is their puppetmaster.

do not bully

False. They chose smartest and poor children from inner anatolia. They provide them scholarship then they brainwash them and make them zombies.

That retard probably donates 95% of his income to gulenist movement. I bet he is still virgin lel.