Why is it always the Sunni Muslims that do the terrorist attacks?

Why is it always the Sunni Muslims that do the terrorist attacks?

Why isn't there as much frequency with Shia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_al-Askari_mosque_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you the based user who made this custom scenario?

The meme response which is seemingly accurate is that Saudi Arabia (sunni / wahabi) is the one that exports all this garbage en masse. Internationally, mosques are built and imams backed with Saudi funds. The qurans that get donated to US prisons are all bought thanks to Saudi money.

If you're asking why Iran isn't doing the same with Shia stuff then I don't know, someone smarter than me can answer.

>Why isn't there as much frequency with Shia?
They are fewer of them and they're in a position of weakness.

Also Japan is an actual civ in AoE2 yet you put Canada and other dumb countries in that OP pic? Pls.

>Mexico walled off
>Albania, Bosnia, Kosovo, Azerbaijan and Turkey on war camels
>WOLOLO man is the vatican priest
>India poo man
>America the bombarder airstrikes

MAXIMUM KEK
>

>Sunni
Catholics
>Shia
Orthodox

>Sup Forums mod for age of empires 2

I would definitely play that.

Are Shia muslims generally lighter-skinned than Sunni?

I'm not familiar with either sect.

USA hates iran, and they are much poorer than saudi arabia.
That's all you need to understand.

And US hates Iran because Saudi Arabia tells them to.

>all those furious the monkey boys
Looks like Europe + NATO is going to lose

Long story short:

>Wahabis win the war for control of Arabian peninsula
>Instate Saudi monarchy
>start using oil money to spread wahabism around globe
>madrassas everywhere that teach violence etc
>Saudi sponsored imams everywhere
>shia and sunni eternal enemies
>Iran/Iraq/Syria vs the rest
>Shia dont give a fuck about sunnis
>Sunni see shia as infidels needing to be purged
>Sunnis started the Sunni-Shia civil war by blowing up a mosque in iraq

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_al-Askari_mosque_bombing

You have alot of reading to do.

>Turkish
Protestant

It has always been Arabia and arabians. Muhammad was born there, islam was invented there, Mecca is there, Muhammad killed first infidels there. Wahhabism is just the undiluted original.

They would be just as bad if they got the upper hand, but they lost their breeding vigor and aren't useful as a proxy army for the Jews.

Exactly

>Turkish
shit

Yes, it was me.

Is wahhabism more violent than the shia equivalent?

e.g. would the world be worse, better, or equal if Iran and Saudi Arabia traded places

Shia are the light skinned Persians in Iran and parts of Iraq. They are more intelligent and westernized than sunni who are the all white-clad sand monkeys you imagine when people say arabic muslim. Shia as a vast majority do not consider themselves Arab and hate Arabs (they are Persians, Kurds, and some Syrians).

>moronic hypothetical scenarios

Syrians and Persians are different than sand rats.

here is a distribution map to illustrate the point

>Turkish
>Brazilian

>shit
>garbage

I think the major problem is that Saudi Arabia has MUCH more oil than any other country, so they have much more disposable money and strategic importance.
Iran wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem.
Not sure about their actual ideologies though.

Because there are more Sunnis than Shias.

This could've been a funny save but OP really failed his research.

Saudi Arabia is also much more stable than a lot of other countries in the region and that kind of stability is valuable. Even if that stability is enforced by a fairly brutal regime that wouldn't know integrity if it hit them in the face.

Turkey should be on the other side familo

To answer you shia are less spread/numerous and they keep their shit to themselves mostly, think orthodox jews.
Also the main radical islamic thought current is a sunni one and comes from saudi arabia, never heard of shia suicide bombing or anything of the sort

Shia Muslims are dominantly in parts of the world that had ancient civilizations (Babylon, Mesopotamia, Persia etc).
They are civilized nations that accepted Islam. Sunni are desert hillbillies that swarmed northern africa

>what are proportions

Because the Shi'a are harder to pay off.

They are stable probably because they are the main reason everyone else is unstable.

I guess some muslims are just too shia.

this and the killing/whipping of everyone acting up

>The Polish guy came with the wrong gear

I cracked up at Mexico and the red/white/blue wall.

Sunni and Shia aren't races, dumbass. Asian Sunni's are just as intolerant as Arab Sunni's. Meanwhile there are Shia Arabs who hate America just as much as Sunni's but it is not in there teachings (anymore) to murder innocents and suicide bomb.

Christian Arabs are also good people but are still dark skinned.

It's the religion that matters. It's not even all Sunni's either, to my knowledge. Theres a division between Sufi and Salafi.

Because Wahhabis are Sunni.

Doh!

>Vatican
>on Europe's side

>not
>>Sunni
>Protestants
>>Shia
>Catholics

There is no difference between types of muslims when it comes to non muslims.

Basically in my opinion we can still allow Muslims in our country but we need to hand pick from what regions and traditions they are from.

However, such a common sense idea isn't PC. Plus were "allies" mainly with these terrorists anyways. I wouldnt want ANYONE from Saudi Arabia in my country. These are the consequences we have to endure to keep our influence around the world.

If America was an irrelevant country, we could say fuck you to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and only allow skilled Muslims from the better sects of Islam.

BIG

That pic is so disgusting.

>It's not even all Sunni's either, to my knowledge. Theres a division between Sufi and Salafi.

It's a lot more than that. The Salafis are a schism of one of the smallest traditional schools of jurisprudence, so most Sunnis are fine too.

It's specifically the Wahabbs that you have to look out for, and they have been tied to the Saud line since the 18th century. When the western powers gave the Hedjaz and the oil to the Sauds is when Wahabbism started to be spread - before that it was just a few vicious nuts in the desert around Riyadh that got slaughtered the last time they tried to take over the area from the Turks.

More sunni than shia.

Shia tends to be Persian not arab, so less retarded.

>Sunni and Shia aren't races, dumbass.
Christianity isn't a race either, but Christians are lighter-skinned than Arabs on average.

>Asian Sunni's are just as intolerant as Arab Sunni's
Would make sense. Asians who view things similarly to Arabs would adopt a similar religion.

>Christian Arabs are also good people
Good compared to who? Proof?

>It's the religion that matters.
Nope, religion is just a marker.

I disagree with the most Sunni's part though, because it seems like they are all being converted to hardline Islam.

It used to be that this was an Arab problem, now wherever you have Sunni's, regardless of race, we have religious intolerance, and tolerance for jihadis

Kosovo has one of the highest rates of foreign fighters in Syria, and Southeast Asia has a bunch of stories of religious intolerance, foreign fighters. Even the Phillipines has terrorism.

Uighurs in China are going full durka durka. Too many examples of Sunni's chimping out for me to honestly believe theyre mostly OK

MEATY

>Basically in my opinion we can still allow Muslims in our country
No thanks. No matter the particular group, Muslims on average have a lower IQ than whites. There's little incentive to allow any of them in our countries.

Christians in countries like Iraq and Syria are dark just like the Muslims. For the most part, in Syria and Iraq, most people are a light brown, minus the Bedouin who are probably the only true Arabs genetically.

If you don't know about the Christian Arabs, don't even bother responding anymore, because you don't know shit. First of all, they're not violent, and second of all, they've been historically more wealthy (along with the Jews)

And finally, your retarded ideas cannot explain the difference between Shia Arabs and Sunni Arabs.

FEET

The biggest shia popultion is in Iran. Most iranians left before the revolution, anyone who's still there is stuck. Overall, most iranians who manage to leave, either did it before the revolution (which are less likely to be hardcore muslims) or managed to get on student or work visas, (usually educated). That's why there are so few iranian terrorists.

fugg now I want to play Age of Empires ;-;

>the mexican is in jail

I also want to add the fact that the main difference between shia and sunnis is their belief in the end of the world. shias just sit there for their mehdi to come, while sunnis believe they have to set up a caliphate. This is also one of the big reasons why sunnis are more violent

>Christians in countries like Iraq and Syria are dark just like the Muslims.
Probably, though I imagine there might be subtle differences. What I said is still true though.
>If you don't know about the Christian Arabs
It's just a question. If you can't give me any data on average Christian Arab IQ, income, etc., why would you make such a claim? You're not even necessarily wrong, but you're probably wrong, and your lack of source doesn't help.
>And finally, your retarded ideas cannot explain the difference between Shia Arabs and Sunni Arabs.
Lighter skin doesn't necessarily mean someone is smarter (whites are dumber than East Asians on average). It's simply another marker and that's why I asked about it.

You're not a very bright person.

Poland is probably a hussar

>Christianity isn't a race either, but Christians are lighter-skinned than Arabs on average.
Kekimmus maximus.
A LOT of Christians are sub-saharan Africans or Americans of African descent user, and very few Blacks are muslims, so you're definitely completely wrong on that.

If you want to know the real difference, then historically Shia were more republican (small R) and the Sunni were more into empire.

>A LOT of Christians are sub-saharan Africans or Americans of African descent user
A lot, lot more are white and hispanic, whereas whites and hispanics by and large are not islamic.

The same cannot be said for Africans.

So I'm definitely correct about this.

>India
>Sweden
>Germany
>France
Fuck this image is perfect. In to the SAVEBIN it goes tralalalalalalalalla hehehehehe :)

Shia is a Persian heresy with Zoroastrian influence.

Not exactly. Vatican should be on the shtiskin Pislam side.

Why is that a sad feel? It's pretty cheap on steam, or you could just torrent it.

>mfw I shit on this guy who came out the gate calling me dumbass
Feels good. Time to go though.

You messed up Belgium, we should be at the mudslime side