White European guys who want to go Usa

Burgers of Sup Forums we want to know the most based uncucked parts of America to move to

If Somalians can immigrate why can't we? Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Virginia-Has-Most-Registered-Machine-Guns-in-US-175291191.html
reverbpress.com/politics/firearms-per-capita-by-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for Trump

Ireland. Come to South new jersey, your friends have a drink waiting for you

>thinking I'd ever migrate to a blue state

No the best thing you can do is to move to the cucked parts to try to flip the state red.

anywhere in the countryside in texas is dank but its hot as fuck

Why would you want to go to an even niggerer continent?

Stay away from Commiefornia, Jew York, and other cucked states in general

I don't like negroes and Mexicans. I want the language I hear to be English

Bible in one hand, American constitution in the other.

>spouting buzzwords while implying you know what they mean

>40% white

wew

You gotta move to a state with low taxes and few gun restrictions. I'd suggest Florida (if you don't mind old people and public masturbation), kentucky, Virginia, Indiana, pennsylvania, or Texas

It's 79% counting pedros faggot

Eastern WA/OR, ID, MT, UT, ND, SD.

OP isn't white.

Is your butt okay senor?

Why WOULDN'T you guys migrate to a blue state?

If uncucked Whites start mass migrating to blue states, they'll eventually become red states.

Boston and the South Shore region of MA. That's where the rest of your kind live.

I used to say the same thing about Europe.

And now we're actually less multiculti and niggered than Europe. Sad.

Most of Virginia is pretty good tbqh, we even have the highest MG ownership ratio in the Union.

The south is the best part of America. But Becuase of your potato nigger geans your pussy ass skin and red hair can handle the sun.

Fuck off we are full m8

Uncucked Europeans are still cucked as far as Americans go

Most of the Eurofags would end up voting Democrat because "muh welfare"

100% of all major US cities are liberal faggots. Stay in medium to small towns

texas

Sorry but you're on the edge of going blue

Virginia is p much as American you can get desu

>irishman
>speaking english

Majority of america is 3rd-world tier, the only places worth livin are NYC, Chicago, and LA. And if you can't live there at least pick a decently large city.

Somewhere that borders Canada. I'm thinking New Hampshire as I have family there and if something horrible happens I can just drive to Canada.

I'm guessing the recent patato harvest was bad ?

ehehehheheheh

Charlotte NC, or Austin Texas.

Hawaii if you can afford it

Come to Stillwater Oklahoma. We have almost no people of color and they either adopt the white culture or self-segregate. Plus it's far enough away from the cities to make it unappealing to people with a ghetto mentality.

Bonus: Division 1 university in the heart of the town.

WV has shitty schools, a bad prescription drug problem, and there isn't a high percentage of hot women.

But I would guess there are 10x more guns than people yet I can leave my house without locking my door.

As a french, where can i find the most french-americans people ? Vermont ? Maine ? I want to move to murrica.

louisiana or maine probably

Why would we want you, the ones who let their own nation get so cucked, come over here and allow our country to get cucked. Fix your own country, potato nigger.

>counting pedros

Why do you see them as white? They are not

I forgot to say I don't want to live with niggers or spics, of course. So Louisiana is a no-no. Maine it is, then. Thanks ameribro

quick and simple reply
>Arizona
>Wyoming
>Utah-Mormons are actually based as fuck
>Maine
>Ohio
>Alaska
>Washington
>Idaho
>Montana
>Texas

Why don't you stay in your own fucking bankrupt boot country you spaghetti-eating faggot?

What about MN? Looks like a fairly cool place to live and isn't completely blue.

As a resident of California, I can proudly say don't come anywhere near this shithole.

Fuck off nigger

The Dakotas are really nice.

Yes I'm proficient in it

Been speakin it for years

Maine and Vermont are basically Quebec lite. Louisiana has a lot of people by ancestry, but French culture really has pretty much been erased in the last half century. You still had people knowing and speaking only French before that.

Hey. WA fag here
I live in a small town.
No wal marts, no mcdonalds. no big buisness other than gas stations, small buisness anywhere else. Never any crime. Litterally .2 percent people are black here. I have never met a muslim. If curious ask me.
>pic related

The objectively right awnser is Pennsylvania, the only reason we swing blue sometimes is because of niggerdelphia the rest of the state is white and right wing as fuck

Bump

America is Israel for the white man

Come to Wyoming

We aren't a cucked state like California, Texas, Florida, or any other place with millions of shitskins

Pullman Alabama
97.38% white
Just a bit over 40k people
I would suggest Florida but too many things here want to kill you and the cities with over 80% white still can't make up for the humidity or the excessive liberalism that they love

Canadabro, I wonder : which country is better for a french ? Quebec or the north-west states of the US ?

4got pic. Also rent is a cheap as 650 out here its pretty dankf

What about the weather? Sick of grey skies

VT better than UVA?
Must be autistic

I mean north-east, of course.

Pick the state with the closest Climate to Ireland. You are going to have a very difficult time in the South.

if you're moving to america, you better be doing it to become a fucking american, not to live in little france

You're best bet is to live in "fly over land". Staying away from the large cities (anything with 100K+ people) is really the only thing you need to do though. I live in a small city just a few miles outside the state capital, and it's perfect. Not too urban that you have nogs running around, it's 93% white not including Hispanics. And, it's not too rural that there's jack shit to do.

Srry that is one of the only downfalls. A lot of grey but we have so much nature around here it doesnt bug me personally

We have more whites than your country by over 7 times

Go to Massachusetts and stay there. It's where you people belong.

Milo is based everyone knows that

Northeast is shit come to northwest unless you want to pay more for everything

No you don't
Florida has more guns than anyone
We probably have more CC permits than your state has people

The farther south in America you go, the more uncucked the people become, but the amount of niggers also rises.

The exception is Montana, also known as the fourth Reich.

Can confirm, native South Dakotan, we have no niggers or any Asians really. The worst you'd have to deal with are Feather heads but the usually stick to the West side of the state and the reservations. The cost of living is really cheap as well and its in constant growth

Don't move to Minnesota, they are importing a shit load of niggers (Pakis, Somalis, etc) due to most the state being of Swedish origin.

Blue states are bad for business, and the ones that are good for business are expensive to live in.

come to any southern state

>Voted for a Canadian owned by Goldman Sachs
>Half the state is literally all Hispanic
>Always the last in the big 10 to get gun laws passed
Stop living in the 70's

Have you ever lived in the South user?

Europe is doomed but north america is huge, we can save something there. That doesn't mean I want to erase my french culture and heritage, that's why i'm asking where I could live with people sharing commons things with me. But don't worry, we French always assimilate well, I'll be a proud (franco) american.

Depends what you do for a living, likely you'll have a better life in Northern US states because higher paying jobs, esp in tech, and can arm yourself.

Montreal is cool but low paying jobs, same with rest of Quebec. Again depends what your job/school plans are

Canada is the last place you would ant to go
Either fuck off to Alaska or the Dakota wilderness if shit gets bad

Jewgomery County is also a problem spot.

>If Somalians can immigrate why can't we?

You might not vote Democrat.

>No Florida
Spot the yankeecuck

just walk across the southern border and pretend you are a mexican. Problem solved.

Thanks for the advices Leaf-bro

Live in a state that borders New Hampshire then drive over there for all your shopping. No sales tax in NH.

Took me like two seconds, also Florida doesn't even reach the top 10.

You do have about 1,000,000 CC permits though.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Virginia-Has-Most-Registered-Machine-Guns-in-US-175291191.html

reverbpress.com/politics/firearms-per-capita-by-state/

Come to PA, but not Philadelphia. The Lehigh Valley is pretty cozy.

This is to every euro interested
Hometown stats

They are Swedes who brought the cuck with them
Stay away from it you don't want their Somalian aids

like it is that easy.....
i got a degree and experience but why should a US firm hire some random guy from abroad

No where anymore. They're now ruining the uncucked states like Montana.

Move to Utah, stupid potato nigger. We'd love you.

>The cost of living is really cheap
Not anymore
The Fracking boom made prices skyrocket
It also caused a lot of spics from northern California to move there are kill the crime statistics a thousandfold

Quebec is a shithole filled with 90% of Canada's shitskins. Montreal is like Marseilles but without habitable weather.

Don't even bother with Canada. Everything good about Canada is 10x better in America. American passports and citizenship are more valuable than their Canadian counterparts. America has 17 aircraft carriers; Canada doesn't have a military. No foreign girls say "I love Canadian boys!". Canada is to America as Portugal is to Spain.

I hear Pennsylvania is so fat that skinny kids get bullied regularly in school. It's also home to white rust belt niggers.

Is that really the kind of white America you want to promote?

Move to one of the Green states here (where white people live basically) and you'll be fine.

Camden county standing by

Stay right where the fuck you are. You people are the reason things got so bad in Europe, we don't need any more idiots who don't understand that they're the reason they want to move in the first place coming here.

>White as fuck
Not with those babby gun laws you aren't

*Cullman
I literally auto-corrected that 4 times and it still switched it on me

You'd like Louisiana then, still a lot of French (Cajun) speakers there. And its pretty cool, just stay away from the bigger cities.

Don't come to USA. Be a good European and hate the USA. Europe and North Korea are allies. Europe is communist confirmed.

I didn't make the image, i just repost it like the unoriginal person i am.

pic related.