Most unrealistic scene in a series

>jim not banging cathy in florida

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nAv-b-2eAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

agreed especially since Pam was fat and annoying at that point

As much as I hate to say it, Jim was a massive cuck for ever marrying the old used up tool that is Pam.

He deserved better, especially for a guy with his looks.

>Jim was a massive cuck for ever marrying the old used up tool that is Pam.
she only had one bf

youtube.com/watch?v=1nAv-b-2eAI

It was real

he was waiting for the bull to arrive

Why the hell are the cameras still following them around?
Why are they wearing their mics?

>wearing shoes in bed
Do Americans actually do this?

and? 1 too many
if you disagree you are literally a cuck

They were engaged for 2 years, without a doubt her bag is a roast beef sandwich.

vag*

Yes because people don't shit in the streets like they do in Euroland.

>ywn have Cathy rub her stinky whore feet all over your face

Why even live?

Why didn't Roy want to marry Pam?

> drag a shoelace across her face

dafuq

The camera crew is watching so he would obviously be caught. Also it's awkward to bang in front of people.

He already had a fine pair

but when he was visiting pam at art school he had no problem getting the camera crew locked out of the room

fans would never forgive jim but IRL almost every single dude is banging cathy there, especially someone in jim's situation

he needs the camera to show how faithful he is

This may surprise you virgins but most chads turn down more pussy than they smash.

>nobody believes me when I say I've turned down pussy because muh sacred virginity

Life is pain

>a baby can come out of a womans vagina but if she has a fiance for 2 years it makes it too loose

virgin logic

Babies should only come out during marriage but of course Roy and her were never married, and without a doubt Roy plowed her like no tomorrow.

girls lose their shit when you do this to him, across the board

but most dudes arent turning down Cathy in your bedroom hot and heavy 2000 miles away from home

Reminder that women are NOTHING without sex. So nobody should hesitate to put them in their place by denying them the right to the D.

The best situation, tested on the field, to make them feel like crap is to go as far as when the girl is naked, while you are still nearly fully clothed. You throw her naked on the bed, then you look at her, the whole of her nude body, slowly scrutinizing her. Then you say that you no longer want her AND YOU LEAVE, without excuses.

A few days later, when you are in contact with her again, she will tell you that she was upset, that she thinks that there is something wrong with her body, that she is at sea over this night. Why did he not fuck me ?
You will be called a scumbag or other name., but then you will be able to do everything you want with her.

But if he locked them out, Pam would know he cheated.

>that she is at sea over this night

Better romance

>2 years
more like 10

Pam and Roy were high school sweethearts. They had even been engaged for at least 3 years before the beginning of season 2 because they had won the dundie for "longest engagement" at least twice before that (that means the most recent they could have first won it was two years prior, and assuming they had been engaged a long time that'd be a year at least)

so Pam and Roy probably dated for like 7 years (18-25) and got engaged which lasted for 3 years before the Jim/Pam ebin kiss

> brits unironically consider these people attractive

they were supposed to look like regular people you mong

I've turned down pussy and I'm still a virgin bro. Its okay. Drives girls mad though when you deny them the dick

>British people
>Regular

id fuck jan

>have money to drop on LV
>drops it on LV
>buys cheap basics from Abercombie
little troll should learn a thing or two about clothes

The entire Office cast is fuckable, with the exception of Kate and Phyllis.

>cathy trying to bang jim instead of dwight or ryan
i will literally never understand the "Jim is attractive" meme.

newfriends can't blankpost

Ryan was a manlet and Dwight was too alpha and redpilled.

>exception of Kate and Phyllis
>not wanting to bang the horniest, kinkiest broads in the office
maybe not Kate because she's got a loose a vagoo and riddled with diseases, but I would Phyllis

You'd be surprised man, I know 2 girls that had long term boyfriends that were sexless for 6 months before they broke up.

Operator as fuck

>virgin detected

you dudes do you, don't let anybody tell you different

dont do this

Not to mention they worked together. It would be one thing if Jim gave the camera crew the slip and fucked some girl he met at the hotel bar, but Cathy worked 10 ft from his wife.

Tough call, no doubt, but not sleeping with her is definitely the smart play.

true. plus, he was aware of the camera's. totally different situation