Mom, dad, I know it's Christmas dinner, but I need to take a moment and talk about something very serious...

Mom, dad, I know it's Christmas dinner, but I need to take a moment and talk about something very serious. It's almost 2018. It's time to do something about Drumpf. Join the fight at dumptrump.org.

But son Trump just gave our family a tax cut

Mom, dad, I know it's Christmas dinner, but I need to take a moment and talk about something very serious. It's almost 2018. It's time to do something about Hopsin. Join the fight at dropthehop.org

That should really help to counter the $4200 of debt the bill created for every man woman and child in the country

We need more taxes to support immigrants mom

Oh so now you liberals care about debt? Funny didn't hear any of you mention that word when Obama managed to double all the debt of the past 200 years in 8 years.

Weird that the country accrued debt during a recession. We are in an economic upswing which is a time to raise taxes and counteract the national debt not cut taxes to help your political donors and increase personal ratings with people too stupid to understand basic economics

Oh? This insufferable faggot dislikes Trump? Guess there is a saving grace to everybody.

>Obama started "war on terror"
>Obama started the economic crysis
Nice anti-reality field you got there.

Take a moment to imagine a scene where Fantano sits down for Christmas dinner and throws a fit when his parents served him a freshly cut ham. I imagine him literally screaming and throwing his fists and storming out of the house.

You have very obviously never been around an actual vegan in your entire life

All that soy is getting to your head, Fantano.

You faggots like bush now tho. So stfu, also obama wad a shitbag don't act like he wasn't.
Except ypu don't know basic economics.

Good

what about when Reagan tripled it did you care about it then

Gtfo basic bitch tyt turd.

No

but muh trickle

A lot of people I know are getting raises at work and getting some fat Christmas Bonuses.

Funny because all those people who go around calling others soyboy probably eat a shitton of meat and dairy which contain 100x more estrogen and actual animal estrogen, not plant estrogen.

*citation needed

t. Salty soyboy

Whatever makes you sleep at night. I'm not even vegan by the way.

Nice damage control vegan soygay

Hormones don't work that way though.

>damage control

The irony, I presented actual scientific data and you responded with a lazy dismissive reply. Also I already said I'm not vegan (yet) so stop being insecure.

Are you arguing plant estrogen has more of an effect on the human body than animal strogen?

No, because I wasn't alive.

I'm talking about how these substances are broken down inside the body.

>screencap
>scientific data
Pathetic soygay

>A table based on statistics from an academic paper is not scientific data

Okay, keep eating kilotons of beef and milk mantits.

>You faggots like bush now tho.
How did you get that one? He's a cunt and his actions were even worse than the orange cunt. His only up side was that the dumb shit he said wasn't completely insane.

Obama obviously was a cunt too but he did nuffin wrong on economics (outside of following good ol' neo-liberalism but that's given in Murica). Nigga got handled a complete mess and did a solid job to do something with it, despite opposition in congress, who'd rather cause more damage than fix shit.

>muh libtard cuck "science"
It's designed to push for hyperfeminisation of men.

>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here.

Whoa great post so witty and subtle xD

>alt-brainlet disliking science
Shocking.

actually a very good post

>muh fake science is real
Shocking.

Being liberal was praising bush. Basically user the left are dead af and the future is right. Like these sjws have completely killed the left and almost completely wiped out common sense within their ranks.

It's gotten to ridiculous that now some are praising bush just to oppose, "le orange hitler".

I don't know shit bout economics, how does tax cuts make more debt?

Lmao, if publications say the food I eat has feminine hormones on it it's libtard fake science. The papers claiming soy has emasculating effects, on the other hand, are 100% true because I don't even eat it. The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

>"The Debt" is how much monetary shit the government is
>The government makes money from taxes
>Less taxes = less revenue = increasing debt
The U.S. government is owned by corporations, and the tax cuts are aimed at the ultra-rich, who have the most to contribute tax-wise. So that's another factor.

The US government is currently spending more money (on things like social programs,services, and general upkeep) than it is raining in from revenue sources, the primary one being taxes. By cutting taxes the government is reducing its incoming revenue and this is projected to create an additional 1.4 trillion dollars of deficit spending over the next 10 years (deficit spending being any spending greater than income). Typically this is done during a recession to help revitalize an economy by giving people more money to spend, but seeing as we are currently in an economic upswing the logical thing would be to raise taxes, or at the very least keep them level so we don't create extra debt when it's not necessary.

Gotta cut spending if you cut taxes.

Vote the GOP faggots out in 2018. It should be clear to everyone they serve nothing but corporate interests and will fuck EVERYONE over to do so.

Haha butthurt liberal

It's basically like paying shit with your credit card. Looks nice at start and you get stuff but have to pay more later.

Tax cuts lower the income of the state, so the state has lesser money to pay back for shit, plus obviously lesser money to pay back for debt. The people supporting these, claim that lower taxes mean higher economic activity, while data from reality say that, it just means that the rich park their money somewhere else. There are enough in depth analysis on the Trump tax cuts or the effects of tickle down shit/Reaganomics, and you probably should do the reading yourself.

Haha butthurt liberal

what's your end goal?

Crashing this economy

Haha butthurt liberal

>Still believing the "Trump is good" meme in late 2017
Yikes

Mom, stepdad, I know it's dinner, but I need to take a moment and talk about something very serious. It's almost 2018. It's time to do something about meat. Join the fight at dumpmeat.org.

>you faggots like bush now
I don’t
>basic economics
pls kys lolbert

Shit still effects u boi

>still effects
>effects
Go finish high school

Lol, the alt-right is the nu-metal of Politics, but that might be too harsh on nu-metal

Totally unlike the Democrats

Haha butthurt liberal

>tfw Virginia State Legislature no longer has a republican majority.

I don't even like the Democratic party, but the GOP's actions are inexcusable, they're fucking baffling to me.

>hey smoothskin, can you spare a few caps?

wow its almost like there's a fundamental problem with the way politics are treated in the US.
this retarded football-team loyalty people have with their political affiliations needs to stop

No shit- both parties in the United States are right wing as fuck. One of them is significantly more extreme than the other. Can you guess which?

good one, user

>this is what people actually believe

Just out of curiosity, I am not american, but after this election where Trump lose in the popular vote isn't anybody willing to reform the system? Maybe giving votes per county instead of state, or going with the Frech and South America model.

If that happen, the the cities pretty much will elect the president. Rural voters get fucked, the usual.

>economic growth during Trump era is all due to the good measures taken by the Obama administration

OK, fair enough

>economic growth during Clinton era is all because Clinton was a god and fixed all the bad things about trickle down/reaganomics

So which one is it? Is the current admin responsible for growth or the last admin? You can't have it both ways when it suits you.

But the current system basicaly says to the Californian Rep or the Dem Texan to stay home and not vote. Also it creates the ilusion of "blue" states and "red" states and give no chance to other parties

>economic growth during Clinton era is all because Clinton was a god and fixed all the bad things
Not at all. Just like Obama was extremely unlucky to come at a horrible time, Clinton lucked out coming during a great time.

Given the way economy works, a huge factor is completely outside of the control of the current administration either way, and most decisions are only noticeable after a while. If Mr Orange manages to get a second term, we'll probably see the effect of his worst decisions by the end of it.

Firstly there is nothing inheritly wrong with "rightism". But the buienss Dems are a huge force in American politics they just have a simle while they fuck you over and you fucking buy it.

dude yeah this music thread is LIT, god i love talking about MUSIC

Clinton got 8 years, Trump just got 1 year. Everybody knows you can't measure the effectiveness of Trump economic policies after just one year, wait until the end of the second year. In the first year you need to evaluate more basic things like his ministeries, his internacional relations, his more direct actions... You can only predict how Trump economic policies will be, not actually rate them

It doesn't fuck them over, it gives them and people who live in cities equal representation, there's no possible way to classify that as fucking anyone over

Try turn it about music then: What president had the best taste?

Clinton, Obama and LBJ

This

>B-BUT IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!

We all know it was Bernie's turn. Fuck that bitch and the DNC