Should The AR-15 be banned?

Personally one of my favorite firearms. God forbid the libtard'ss take that too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3kComQz40o
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
how-i-did-it.org/drywall/results.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHALL

NOT

NOT

BE

GAY

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

You see, I know your playing me.
That's clearly an AUG

There is literally no reason why any person needs to own an Assault Rifle-15. No reason. Fuck off ammosexuals.

Yes

That weapon has no place in the hands of ordinary citizens

The AR-15 was designed with only one purpose in mind: Killing human beings

Nobody uses them for hunting

They're completely impractical for self defense purposes

They need to be banned

Understandable

INFRINGED OR DIE

That's a glock

I'm a gun expert btw, I play CoD

I like that wood furniture set. I have been trying to decide between something like that or something tacticool for my WASR 10.

>mfw I have a CETME-L and a GAU-5/A/A coming to me this month

I'm going to take the bait and say that's a fucking Kalashnikov, faggot.

Absolutely, we don't let Citizens own Nukes. Why should this be any different? It IS a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Do you think he could have pulled this killcount off with a handgun (the only gun citizens should be able to purchase)

Whites be like

>WE DIN DO NUFFIN
>WE WUZ JUS EX'ACISIN DA 2ND MINMINT

They are not AR-15's though. They are, in-fact, specially made for the consumer markets.

For starters, Domestic AR-15's are designed entirely around Auto-Automation. One tap will shoot one bullet; simple as any other handgun out there.

Real AR-15's are illegal to own, and are only found in The Military.

No barrel-shroud, so this FAL is safe

and the other one

That's typical NRA bullshit

You can go on youtube and see videos of people firing civillian ARs

They can lay down a tremendous amount of fire

Those weapons do not belong in the hand of anyone other than military and law enforcement

Nice.jpg

If he was using a fully automatic, why is this even an issue of gun-control? They are already under strict control.

>Hillary 2016 pin with MAGA hat

He already had a history of violence. The only reason he was able to purchase a gun was due to govt incompetency. Also the night club was a GUN FREE ZONE. See how that didn't work out too well for those fags?

>Real AR-15's are illegal to own, and are only found in The Military.
>Real AR-15's

You mean M-16's?

You can lay down heavy fire with a handgun too. What do the police need them for that civilians don't?

First of all, I would like to point out that I have no Republican-NRA-Far-Right bullshit agenda.

I am going off entirely on the fact that, from a firearm consumer like me, the only hazard of The AR-15 is the operator.

Why worry about the machine, when we should instead by blaming the operator.

Hillary for Prison

God damn that's pretty

EXTREMELY RARE

People absolutely use ARs for hunting. It's the rifle of choice for hog hunting (which can be done at any time because they're a nuisance animal) where my home is (fl).

Back to pewpew containment board

This. It's just to much. A rifle, shotgun for self defence is fine but anything beyond just spells trouble.

>designed for killing people
>impractical for self defense

You see the problem with your logic right? In a self defense scenario i want something more substantial then a hand gun. And the bad guys never needed a licence to buy guns legally. It can only restrict the good citizens. In israel if there is a shooting people are running TOWARDS the shooting if they have a weapon. Most terorists get shot right away.

The militia is made up of all able-bodied male citizens between the ages of 18 and 55 according to US law. Way to restrict guns for women and the elderly.

When will use them?

I agree. The AR-15 has a TERRIBLE public relations issue.

They see this big menacing weapon with a long stocky body, and they automatically conclude that it's a weapon of mass destruction.

Just buy one of these.

Best rifle ever made.

Are you being belligerently stupid or do you truly not understand?

They're great for hobby-shooting, target practice, varmint control, and self defense

Besides, the kill count for guns like this is very low- unless your a nigger, burglar, or gang member

>That weapon has no place in the hands of ordinary citizens
The platform was designed for civilian use.
>Nobody uses them for hunting
Wrong.
>They're completely impractical for self defense purposes
Wrong.
>They need to be banned
Gay.

>best rifle ever made
>can't even pass a basic mud test that an AR-15 passed with flying carpetts
youtube.com/watch?v=f3kComQz40o

COMPARITIVE AR-15 MUD TEST VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

AK's are actually pretty unreliable devices. When The Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan back in the 80's, rumors spread around that some AK's caught fire from routine use.

A F U C K I N G L E A F

BOO BOO an NOT Yogi YUO CUNT FAGGOTS .. stop circle Jerk .. fappening

already a memes here Faggots .. Lulz ..

an you thinks you ,

I know your family ok at you DW..ok ... :)

love that speech ..lol

We should ban AR-15s in favor of AR-10s. The AR-10 is 5 less and therefore much safer.

Except that isn't an AK.

No.

if you drop your rifle in mud you're a retard
>inb4 muh reliability!1
you're not going to war, for self-defence this is better than bot ARs and AKs

this is such shitty bait

>7,62x39
>better for self defense than the .223 fired by the AR-15

Thats an ak47 retard, notice the clip

AR15s only belong in the hands of soldiers and cartels that the ATF accidentally lost in mexico.

>7.62 better than .223/5.56 at anything

I am aware. Most anyones can recognize that wooden paneling and curved clip of an AK.

>clip

Sure, if you want to rip through your walls and kill your children so the baddies don't have to.

When you attacked Vietnam, many died becouse of jammed M16.

AK>AR

Uh no. AR15 is the civilian model. M4 is the military model.

>muh walls
>muh kids
oh right I forgot americans live in wooden houses and can't properly aim
you know, good ol' spray and pray

Did you order some tampons with it to?

Defense against the government

Tinfoil hat and whatnot

Dude, C'mon.
It's a FAMAS

FUGGING EPIN BRO
GETCH EM ALL AMIRITE??!? XDDD

>how-i-did-it.org/drywall/results.html

Please stop being a retard and learn something about ballistics. My 3 seconds of google proves you wrong even though you fail to account for bullet construction as well as barrel length in your retarded statement

I can smell that guys shit breath from here

That is a rifle you fucking moron.

>Do you think he could have pulled this killcount off with a handgun (the only gun citizens should be able to purchase)
Well, he did also have a bomb on his body, that went undetonated because he was busy shooting...

It's almost like rifles are single target weapon systems, and thus less effective than multi target weapon systems.

It tells you ON THAT PAGE that the 7.62 penetrated the third wall. You probably should have spent more than 3 seconds on google.

don't you have a dog to perform oral sex on you fucking leaf

>Nobody uses them for hunting
I greatly disagree with the rest of what you said, but the fact that you stated this means you're either a shitty troll or neither a hunter nor a shooter, or otherwise poorly informed.

How is the discussion about this gun more than a mere technicality? Looks like an average assault rifle. How does it compare to pic related, which is what our army uses (and about 20% of the male population between 20 and 30 have somewhere in a cupboard or under the bed)?