/MENA/ middle east and north africa and planet vegeta

/mena/
rules: be intelligent
if you are not intelligent you can't post (sorry shitman your iq is too low to post)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs6BiPwqBU0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_freestyle_wrestling
youtube.com/watch?v=UCAGGBak2z4
iep.utm.edu/reductio/
countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/kazakhstan/turkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

*heavy loaded political comment*

*heavily loaded counter-argument with clear islamic undertones*

* comment implying mental and racial superiority *

tfw no Israeli gf

*comment by a flag from a known brownpoo region such as india or emirates attempting to discredit your claims by use of moralist arguments*

*heavy load*

*genuinely hurt over message board shitpost and cry*

the only good kind of eurobeat
youtube.com/watch?v=qs6BiPwqBU0

*instrumentalizes your evident butthurt to further ridicule you*

*racial slurs and stereotypical assumptions*

*loathsome comments based on unfortunate geographic location*

*teleport behind you*

Can you teach me how properly beat my wom.. I mean, my property?

like this

kill your self you disgusting roachnigger

*a wild arapparast appears*
you use Belittle!
it is highly effective!

uzbekistan vs turkmenistan vs kazakhstan? which is best to visit

Afghanistan

don't you have the same mongol ancestors ?

i'm not related to any chink that drinks camel piss

and eats horse meat

he's a greek larper like all Turks who larps and steal our history he should be put out back and shot

>steals our history
ottomans, seljuks, karakoyunlu and akkoyunlu, nigger.
that was all us. your people decided to sit back and farm land, that's the main difference

and if you read a bit you'd realize that uzbekis are genetically half iranids at this stage

Morning MENA

but it's midnight atm
and don't give me that 'timezones' crap I don't believe that jewish shit

If it's midnight then it's technically still morning though

more jewish lies
the sky's darker than my anus of course it's not morning you kike

>seljuks
>karakoyunlu
>akkoyunlu
top kek those were turkmen and/or persians

>that was all us. your people decided to sit back and farm land, that's the main difference
we conquered niggers open up a history book

>and if you read a bit you'd realize that uzbekis are genetically half iranids at this stage
yes those are mainly from the south im from the north fergana valley

h-how dark is y-your anus?

>we conquered niggers open up a history book
*you

charcoal black would be an understatement
it looks like a portal to the voidest void of the void
and the hair doesn't help

>top kek those were turkmen and/or persians
those were oghuz turkic tribes you uncultured, ignorant fuck.
>we conquered niggers open up a history book
?
mongolians destroyed the seljuks if that's what you meant. so you think you are a mongolian?
and they didn't conquer anything they destroyed it then assimilated. same with the timurid troops that came to ankara and went on to plunder in anatolia (the bulk of that army wasn't özbek either)

You're not oghuz you stupid nigger what don't you get about this your not turkic your Greek

I'm saying the timurids conquered the ottomans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara
stop showing your ignorance it's embarrassing

I am lost, gonna need to rewatch that sergei bodrov movie once again

*punches amerifat flags*
AND NEVER COME BACK HOMOGAYSEXUALS

Greeks ? wtf u say man?

>horsefucker retard can't even spell in english
what are you a fucking refugee from the özbek intelligence? would explain the durka

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara
>conquered
jesus christ you are literally mentally impaired
as i said if you could read they started plundering all across anatolia after the defeat afterwhich they assimilated. they did not cease control nor replace the padisah's replacement after he was taken by timur's men

>greek
yea as much as you are a persian. genetic purity is a meme unless you live on a secluded island. all my traceable ancestors were part of the ottoman empire, and their history dates back to the bektashis and tribes of central anatolia. along the way a lot of caucasus people entered the geneaology and made us whiter, yes, but it doesn't change the fact that they were all part of the empire and not subjects nor devsirme.

the reason your people are less influenced by other races isn't so much due to traditions demanding marriage to the same creed and color but rather the fact that you were secluded in your steppes as the chink niggers you were (and are).

Who still woke?

cuz i'm woke af

the harsh truth is that we became a civilization while you wanted to stay steppenigger.

/awakebymysoulisdead/

Open up your third eye akhi. See the truth.

We conquered and stayed for a couple of days just because we didn't stay for years doesn't not make it a conquest we left because we didn't have the strength to stay so we just took the wealth and left use your brain who was gonna stop us from taking complete control? the ottomans had no leadership you fought a civil war right after and Timur had just defeated the only christian part of Anatolia right before. He did this in the levant and india too those were still conquests too stupid roachnigger

>yea as much as you are a persian. genetic purity is a meme unless you live on a secluded island. all my traceable ancestors were part of the ottoman empire, and their history dates back to the bektashis and tribes of central anatolia. along the way a lot of caucasus people entered the geneaology and made us whiter, yes, but it doesn't change the fact that they were all part of the empire and not subjects nor devsirme.

Yes you're "Anatolian" with some white you're barely Turkic so stop larping as some grey wolf oghuz worst case scenario Uzbek's are about 50ish percent Iranid but the rest is Turkic not close at all to the genetics of Turks

I don't give a shit just as I don't give a shit about European's being civilized good for you just remember who's stronger

you up pretty late mate, im pretty jelous

> for you just remember who's stronger
we are, both physically and militarily and economy wise
you are detached from reality, half your country are junkies the rest alcoholics and russo cucks
>larping as turkic
only tengrist and shamanist (read: 1%) of turkey gives a fuck about steppenigger history. we have enough just from the seljuks and ottomans alone. you would have a point if the sublime porte wasnt located in istanbul and anatolia, but it was, and we didnt come from mars to this land after it fell.

> not close at all to the genetics of Turks
you aren't oghuz nigger, even if you can find an example of a pure oghuz turk it is like a grand cousin to an özbek steppenigger. genetic purity implies incest, btw.

>grey wolf oghuz
the grey wolves is and was a turkish organization originating in turkey and active in turkey, you niggers have nothing to do with that. it is a turkish group, nobody cares if they aren't genetically pure chink, lmao

also open an english grammar book and learn to use apostrophes while you are at it, you pathetic khaleeji butler fuck

claiming that turks today aren't the descendants of seljuks or ottomans is like claiming that italians werent romans once upon a time. it implies that genetics supercede language, culture and ancestry because other races entered the geneaology. it's pure fucking retardation and the only ones who care about it happen to be people hailing from total shitholes and an incestuous family line.

non merci je n'aime pas sucer des bites nègres

this room is a little sad, draw some happy things to make wojak happy /mena/. When I wake up I want to see a drawing from each of you

I gave up on drawing anything long time ago U_U

no

I'm sick af friendo.

not jelly anymore, still the swollen cheek?

good post

Nah thats fine, swelling went down a lot after I got my medication. My stomach is killing and I feel weak.

>we are, both physically and militarily and economy wise
were 10x stronger than you guys prove me one way otherwise that you're physically stronger

>seljuks
those were Turkmen you're not Turkmen holy shit it's like talking to a wall what don't you get I never claimed to be oghuz but you're not at all genetically close to oghuz this is like some White American claiming to be native American since he is 1/16th Cherokee I'm not ever claiming genetic purity but most turkish people are like 10% max turkic MAX you're also more arab than I am most likely

>grey wolf
Again when did I say I have anything to do with it? It's a turkish group that appropriates oghuz myths and uses it for turkish nationalism even though turkish people have nothing to do with I have more of a claim to those stories than you do

>claiming that turks today aren't the descendants of seljuks or ottomans is like claiming that italians werent romans once upon a time. it implies that genetics supercede language, culture and ancestry because other races entered the geneaology. it's pure fucking retardation and the only ones who care about it happen to be people hailing from total shitholes and an incestuous family line.
First of all Italians aren't Romans and most Italians tend to be more reasonable about this fact than Turks are. Second of all please you don't have the Turkic culture or as much as you think you do even compared to Turkmen you're not that close and you especially don't have the ancestry it's impossible to say if a Turk does or doesn't have it. Finally the real retardation is you're argument here is what you're saying

>If I larp very very hard and convince everyone around me to larp very very hard and we all really believe it then it must be true

I'm gonna raise my kids as Africans and speak and teach them swahili and follow African culture perfectly that means were African now right?

damn man you just going from one thing to the next, that sucks

turkmens are oghuz, you are neither.

>prove you are stronger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_freestyle_wrestling
count the turkish flags
now count the uzbek flags

and do the same with
>armwrestling
>weightlifting

as for the rest of the drivel, you wish to claim that turkish turks have no culture or history, and your "proof" is that they aren't genetically pure central asian or oghuz turkic. i'm sorry we got over cousin-fucking and started getting some strange. are your parents cousins by any chance??

the ottoman empire was centered in anatolia
the oghuz assimilated as the ruling elite, intermarried with the locals and the new subjects in the balkans and kafkas, and so created genetic diversity.

we don't care about being chinks 2000 years ago or not, we care that our immediate history is ottoman, regardless of genetic bonds.

>culture
yeah it's much richer than a steppenigger's who eat horse meat and live in tents in y2k17 lmfao

>I'm gonna raise my kids as Africans and speak and teach them swahili and follow African culture perfectly that means were African now right?

this is what we call a hyperbole, and it is not an argument. you'll learn that once you finish high school i guess (along with spelling, i hope)

turkey is the most succesful nation with turkic origins, if you wish to cut that bond that's fine by us. Valve makes more money annually than all central asian nations combined military expenditure, steam could literally occupy your country and here you are acting like you're from a country that isn't a laughing stock of the world.

the new turkish identity has little to do with central asia, the real fascists do not give two shits about current relationships, we are in the now, and to us you are irrelevant homeless people. that's why it make 0 sense that you wish to disassociate. but i guess its the arapparast inside you that's doing it. go suck some egyptian anaconda dick then, you fucking disgrace.

damn dudes i thought Turkey and central Asians liked each other

wew

we do, but we don't like the wahabbi uzbek retards who come to us like they just discovered islam or some shit. the fact that they are sucking the dicks off the khaleejis who were at the forefront of the arab revolts and who sided with the british scum during ww1 is a disgrace of unfathomable dimensions, and frankly with all the özbeks i've met both in eu and on the internet, i'm starting to think the area is in dire need of some napalm.

the durka who shot up reina was another one of those central asian durka fucks with a peanut brain. you know it looks so funny when they try to grow beards and it's just this ugly fucking chink with pubic hair spread around his chin. i guess turkic genes dont into salafism.

most central asians who aren't mentally handicapped, in fact, are mad at turks for not being true to their turkic traditions and practicing arab norms. basically they want turkish turks to behave more turkic, despite of their obvious genetic diversity. i mean the arapperest mockery is supposed to come from them to us, not the other way around. but the özbek wahabbi nutjobs have changed that, as we can see.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCAGGBak2z4

>there is such a thing as araboos
>Korea is full of them
>Nyaks are reverse engineering our culture to steal our sweet dates and brown qts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RICE NIGGERS OUT

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL YOU KALB EATING MONGRELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAHU ACKBAR

I'm more oghuz than you are but I'm karluk i know that you are nothing

>as for the rest of the drivel, you wish to claim that turkish turks have no culture or history, and your "proof" is that they aren't genetically pure central asian or oghuz turkic. i'm sorry we got over cousin-fucking and started getting some strange. are your parents cousins by any chance??

No I'm saying Turks are not oghuz I don't get why this is difficult you're not even making sense anymore I never said that Turkish turks whatever that means have no culture or history they do everyone does I'm saying it has nothing to do with Turkic people the ottomans are barely turkic themselves but I don't want to get into that. Here's another comparison with a historical consensus to maybe see how absurd you sound it ironically has to do with the byzantine empire they thought they were Roman they were technically correct but if some random citizen said he was Roman most historians today would say he is wrong he is Greek who is larping as a Roman. This statement is just as true for the Ottomans stop with this insanity please. Also my parent's aren't cousins

>the oghuz assimilated as the ruling elite, intermarried with the locals and the new subjects in the balkans and kafkas, and so created genetic diversity.
this is so stupid but I'm too tired to go into details but this is barely true too many Anatolian accepted ottoman rule so probably never mixed with Oghuz the vast majority most likely. So be ottomans not oghuz turks I wouldn't give a shit

>yeah it's much richer than a steppenigger's who eat horse meat and live in tents in y2k17 lmfao
OK good for you at least you're being honest now and dropping the bs about you have the same culture as turkmen oghuz you don't now drop all the bs nationalism too
Please look at these Turkmen and honestly tell me you're closer to them than some Greek or Caucasian

>wahabbi uzbek
wait isn't Uzbekistan Shia majority ? don't they like sell oil to Sirael and stuff

lol you're an idiot it's so obvious now don't even know what reductio ad abusrdum is
iep.utm.edu/reductio/

also I'm not in the mood to argue why the rest of what you said is really dumb but you're success is off of a lot of other people

y kant we b frens
y kant we b frens
y kant we b frens
y kant we b frens

also since you keep bringing this up I'm just gonna say I don't give a shit about how great Turkey and Turkish people are even if you're ten times better than us that was never the argument and it just shows how insecure you are so please just fucking kill yourself also Kazakhstan is doing better than Turkey just shows how shit turkey is even with all that talk

>tfw no big titty israeli commando gf

Good taste. Lines at my local coscto are a bit long. So i keep staring at the huge boobs of a 30 year old jewish cashier. Jewish tits are ultimate redpill desu.

>commando
>g
my fucking sides

hello where do I apply for qt israeli gf

the 4th circle of hell

Hi krieg ur up late tonite

I just feel like seeing l'aube tonight

God damn i have nightmares everynite and i am scared to go to sleep

dreaming about my gigantic member I see

I dreamed i was morrocan farmer and some Algerians stole my watermelon ;_;

>this much buttblast
my job here is done

i don't care what we were/are we are descendants of ottomans, regardless if we used to be anatolian farmers, devsirme janissaries or sipahis.

I dreamed i was an Algerian ultras supporter who got beaten up by Tunisian cops for chimping out . what a scary nightmare

sawfa oukhbirou alg bi kouli shay2
Yak kadebshi daba 7na sha3b al magharibi yak 7na khout gib free oil pls ;_;

they have a very disillusioned wahabbi segment that is much like the isis diaspora in france
thank you saudi oil money

i just hope that this nigger will stop worshipping disgusting khaleejis now and own up to his own heritage as i've made him do

I dreamed once I was a tlemceni and a pooroccan stole my job spooky ;_;

>drop all the nationalism
nationalism as in loyalty to the state is not a choice, faggot

The other day i dreamed i was a gay tunisian and ben ali jailed me with my bf izem and promissed to free us if we manage to have a child

>i just hope that this nigger will stop worshipping disgusting khaleejis
doesn't seem to me like he does

>implying tlemcenis want to work
jej

I dreamed once i was an Algerian and not Tunisian , i woke up freaking out but then i remembered than any Algerian is a Tunisian by default

I AM MORE OTTOMAN RAPEBABY AND MORE TURKIC THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED
YAKSHAMESH

I rate this thread erectile dysfunction/10

he used to write that qataris and other khaleejis were based "because they treat us good" and something silly about arabs and bukhara and bukhari. let's hope this put a lid on it for good.

PRAISE THE SULTAN KÜKSAL

I kill durks every evening desu

>Kazakhstan is doing better than Turkey
countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/kazakhstan/turkey

kazakhstan is arguably a worse shithole than özbekistan. people there are genuinely confused because of all the russo cuckery and they have a worse drug and alcohol problem than the other central asian countries. not to mention rampant corruption.

I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU MONGRELS FOR ADAWLA AL 3OTMANIYA AL 3ALIYA

shocking absence of Iranian in this itt thread
must be obeying the rules

that sweet sweet right shade of sleepiness
makes me cum buckets