Thank GOD Adam Lambert has finally spoken up

Thank GOD Adam Lambert has finally spoken up

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/thousands-sign-petition-to-free-ben-batterham-as-he-faces-court-charged-with-murdering-alleged-home-invader/news-story/e8e272246cc8b5525c6ac2049bfc62a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do people really think gun controls will make guns disappear?

It amazes me how it's so hard for some people to understand that violent criminals can get a hold of weapons even if they're banned, and we'll be totally defenseless.

Who?

I just did a .3 of speedball. Tell me how that banning stuff is going again.

OP here, wasn't the ar15 in newtown found in the trunk of a car, as in, it wasn't used?

No way it will happened, democrat and Hilary needed their vote. I live in 3rd world counyry we could have gun with a permit/license.

They compare gun stats in America to Australia and countries in western Europe without taking into account how massive the illegal arms trade is in this country.

>adam lambert
literally who

No, the seiga12 was.

The real question is what does Ja Rule think at a time like this?

Every fucking time.

I didn't know who the fuck this guy was, so I looked him up, and this was the first thing I saw.

he was on american idol or something

lol

>There is simply NO reason why ANY American should have access to a weapon that can kill 50 people at once
>at once
>AT ONCE

U telling me you only have to pull the trigger once and you instantly kill 50 ppl?

WHERES JA

WHERE IS JA

The shooter was a security guard, aka a person who needs to be armed so that rich liberals can be defended from the rubes.

I love Adam Lambert regardless of whatever his political beliefs are, I buy music based on talent.

If we only had gun control, ISIS would love us and not try to take over the world. They would love gays, also.

If he didn't use a gun he just would have aloha snackbar and blown the fucking place up. Bombs are not hard or expensive to make.

who the fuck cares about adam lamberts opinion?

>Lad kills white white people, no one gives a fuck
>Lads kill kids, no one gives a fuck
>Lad kills black people, some people give a little fuck
>Achmed kills homos
>WEELL SHIT. WE BEED GUN CONTROL NOW. CANT LET EM KILL ANYMORE GAYS. Oh, it was a Muslim? Well, obviously it had nothing to do with religion.

>simply NO reason why any American should have access
I can literally think of over ar-15 reasons why a levelheaded American should own one.

There have been 41 Islamic terrorist attacks on bars and restaurants since 1985 that DID NOT USE FIREARMS.
They usally prefer explosives.
Gun laws would not have made any difference.

>There is simply NO reason why ANY American should have access to a weapon that can kill 50 people at once

So he's advocating for the disbandment of the military and disarming of police? Or is he full of shit?

some fag from American Idol

AR-15 was not used in fucking Newton

>kill 50 people at once
Pretty sure they were in fact killed sequentially.

>He doesn't carry an aimbot

Are you even trying?

France had strict gun laws and it stop them from getting fucked over

what a dumb fag

Awb happened from 1994-2004 and was proven to have had no effect

All ifles in america are used in less murders than knives, fists or blunt objects

>have AR-15
>government bans AR-15
>government comes to take AR-15
>use AR-15 to resist government
>government can't take AR-15 because they banned AR-15 and can't use AR-15 to take my AR-15

Who is Adam Lambert?

Wow i hate guns now wtf..

This.
Hammer them on their fact checking and question their competence to even comment

It straight up works here in Australia because we are a remote island and good luck getting something as easily detectable as illegal firearms into the country through boat or plane

Nearly all illegal guns are pre-ban and there just isn't many of them going around, good chance you can get one off the bikies but can you really trust them not to fuck you over or ask for favours.

there are rifles that can kill 50 people at once? wtf?

oy vey

go ahead adam

round up those all 300mil+ guns

> Thank GOD Adam Lambert has finally spoken up

First time I laughed at anything found in this shithole

Fuck you

stop being so judgemental, he was doing his best.

>Lambert
>Talented

Who?

ja look hella different now

B A T A C L A N
A
T
A
C
L
A
N

What happens if there are more than 50 people who resist being disarmed? I guess the american police will need access to weapons that can kill 50 people

>Banning guns just in time for ISIS to begin shooting American on American soil
Could you imagine that shitstorm? Stupid fucking leftists would disarm law abiding Americans. It may take years for the amount of guns to go down in America.

It would be easy pickings for dune coons. Meanwhile the leftists would accept no responsibility, blame the wrong people, and make no connection between their actions and the results.

>occupy democrats

Who looks at that trash?

God damn it Sup Forums

>God I hate faggots
>Priase muhammad
>Time to kill them all
>Oh wait they banned guns
>Guess I'll live in harmony with these haram men

Do libs seriously think this will happen?

How do you guys deal with so many muslims?

A 15 year old got a pistol to kill a police employee with. Not to mention the spate of shootings in Melbourne recently. You're a mongoloid

>The shooter was islamic, the same as 9/11, sand bernadino, and the boston marathon bombings
>there is no reason why a person should be part of a religion that kills thousands
>Ban Islam. Now.

Sounds fucking stupid, doesn't it?

Close to 100 percent of Muslims can get access to guns in Western Sydney.

>kill 50 people at once

damn dude I wish AR-15s could do that I would buy one tomorrow

Is occupy democrats a satire? This can't be real

SHALL

On 9/11 /01 sixty times as many people were killed by radical Islamic terrorists as were killed in the Orlando attack, and there wasn't a single gun involved. But somehow this is a gun control problem, not a radical Islam problem.

if adam lambert says so it must be a valid and intelligent point. bin the 2nd amendment.

Cops don't even protect trump rallies from violent rioters, don't think people will feel safe when Hillary's goons have AR's and they don't.

The shooter had a Class G state license. Even with highly restrictive gun purchasing laws that all but ban access to "civilian" owners, he still would have been allowed to purchase and carry concealed firearms into the club. Gun control can't save us when the security guards and police turn on us.

Yes. The killing was done with 2 handguns.

That and the North Hollywood shootout happened in 1997, and they had goddamn machine guns

>shooter literally pledged allegiance to ISIS before killing those people
>"guns are the problem

?????

Gun control is obviously the best solution, it definitely worked out for us!

Did the Obama-style Muslim use an AR-15 or did he use an assault rifle?

Australian here

I know my country is used as an example of gun control, trust me we're not.

Our laws are fucking stupid, right now a bloke is on trial for murder for accidentally killing a home invader (and convicted sex offender) in his daughter's room.

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/thousands-sign-petition-to-free-ben-batterham-as-he-faces-court-charged-with-murdering-alleged-home-invader/news-story/e8e272246cc8b5525c6ac2049bfc62a4

That and gun control hasn't stopped gun violence, plenty of violent criminals have guns (because criminals don't follow the law, who fucking knew) and it makes the general law abiding populace vulnerable.

That and historically our violent crime rate has been going down, gun control didn't do much to help that.

Tl;dr don't fall for the gun control meme.

this guy gets it

They're all Muslims, including him.

USA has fucked itself so much with guns already
Maybe in other countries, sure

Just to add to my point there's nothing stopping some crazy lunatic getting guns and going on a massacre here, its already happened with the sydney siege.

When Dylan Roof conducted his massacre he used a pistol, plenty of criminals have those guns here.

I think its just luck that we have less lunatics that will go and shoot up a school or whatever.

>having a useless police/military that you have to waste money just to buy a gun

We have drug laws here. Not a single person does drugs now.

But there already is gun control.

MUUURRRDDEERRR

Who the fuck is adam lambert?

Does Australia not have a jury system?

That's one of those cases I'd jury nullify.

Some faggot.

Fresh OC

To me it makes no sense to essentially have a system where only violent criminals have access to guns.

So if you're a criminal here and you want to deal meth or whatever you can get a gun, but if you're a non-violent citizen who just wants to protect themselves from said criminals you're treated the same as said violent criminal

He shouldn't have been charged in the first place as it was clear he was defending himself and his home.

>50 people at once

It actually can't kill 50 people at once. It actually takes quite some time to kill 50 people with an AR-15.

But since no one in the club had a gun to defend themselves with, the shooter had plenty of time to kill as many people as he wanted.

Like france's gun laws?

Yeah let's just deploy our national guard to every city in the country because importing Muslims made us feel good. How'd that work out for Brussels? Paris?

Fuck off island slant

Great argument island slant. What country has a police force that can prevent terrorist attacks? Brussels? Paris? Perhaps the most powerful race in the world?

Saveable, thanks user.

Yes, wanting to ban the devices directly used for a massacre and wanting to ban 1.6 billion people (many of whom decry this violent behavior) are totally the same things.

Adam Lambert for Potus!!!

"...no American should have access to..."

So we are banning the access or we are banning the gun? Let's ban access to narcotics? Think it will work? Or, that's right, we've already banned that and there are more drug addicts now than ever before. But yeah, let's prevent people from "having access" to weapons. That will work.

Libtards are really the dumbest creatures on this planet. It's like they go through life living in an fictitious reality and aren't actually consciously living in this reality with us.

fucking checked, leaf

>MUH AR-15

Help me Ja! Help me make sense of all this!

Fucking kangaroos...

Your firearm death rate had been dropping consistently for a long time prior to the gun ban.

The gun ban didn't work because something else had already fixed your problem with firearm related deaths.

It's a legitimately retarded leftist page. I have friends on kikebook that like and share the garbage that page spews out.

save this one then, it's better

> being this fucking retarded

>namefag
>tripfag
>saying something stupid
thanks for validating my stereotypes