Hope sandoval

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KT_pN6qP58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is she still beautiful? In the 90's she was fantastically beautiful. Just breath taking. And that voice was so sultry and complimentary to her aesthetic. I never understood why she didn't reach mega superstar status. What happened, did she marry and start a family or something?

It's because she's Indian. The West hate Indians. Hope you guys are enjoying your loss of Net Neutrality! :)

Lisa Germano is a better Hope Sandoval.

She's Mexican.

She is not Indian is she? I'm pretty certain her surname reflects a Spanish lineage.

she's Mexican you fucking curry nigger

she is not still beautiful sadly.

Mazzy Star was a little too low-key musically for her to ever become a superstar plus I believe she was very very shy.

Sure hope this thread gets packed with hundreds of pics of HS's extrodinary beauty.

So Tonight That I Might See was fun to listen to high.

Please post a pic of present day Hope, user?

looks like a mexican grandma (abuela) now

Mark Kozelek did Fade Into You better:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KT_pN6qP58

That still wont bring back your Net Neutrality! X)

Well, she has aged well for a Mexican, skin is not at all leathery. And desu, I still find her attractive. 8/10 for her age. Seeing condition of her assets (T&A) could elevate or degrade that 2 points either direction.

Hahaha, I sure sound like a pig. I seriously like her art, for real.

Yeah, it's crazy how out world has changed since net neutrality was lost. Planes just fell out of the sky and people started eating each other, Melissa Ethridge went straight; crazy.

It's early days yet my backwards little boyson, but eventually you will have to get a job and pay for all your music. And then musicians wont have to starve penniless because of THIEVES.

Honestly this, but they're both so good

you deserve reddit gold for this post my friend!

yeah, because thats how shit like that works.

more like in a few years we'll be looking back and saying 'remember when we didn't have to deal with this bullshit?'

You like Kozelek, think he can do no wrong, thats great, I'm happy you have something you can enjoy, user.
But...
Its a fucking huge pet peeve of mine (and seriously youTube comments level of immaturity ) to insist obviously inferior covers are better just because they're done by your favorite artist.

My internet is being absolutely fucked and stuttering to much to properly hear it on that link, but I've listened to that cover before and as I recall it totally strips that wistful, weary and etheral quality that makes the original so great -it just sounds like some generic coffee house folkie, boring and unnecessary like a less exaggerated Phoebe from Friends

spotify will still exist tho

I don't need that, i'll be getting real gold once my music is discovered by pirates who have to pay. :)

Spotify is next, whiteboi. I'm voting Trump!

no ones even posting pics are u all faggots
i think yes

forgot pic

top-tier bod

>tfw Mazzy Star are back in the studio next year
>The Warm Inventions might release more as well

We might just get a new Hope album by 2022

>William Reid got to fuck her

Lucky son, lucky son of a gun