What the fuck is wrong with you Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/kbadzv.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its 2016!

>First gay marriage
>Now you can blow your dog
So what's next?

We're just following the footsteps of the Brits.

Keep that in mind when you get a job in sanitary engineering in the UK.

>Year of our lord 2016
>Not smearing peanut butter on your stepdaughter's vagina and video-taping while your dog licks it off

What the fuck?? First off it's perfectly legal so that means it's no longer amoral. Better check your privilege shitlord because beastiality between consenting mammals is THEIR RIGHT as members of the animal kingdom and you have NO RIGHT to tell them what they can do behind CLOSED DOORS IN THEIR OWN HOME with their own step-daughter, a labradoodle, and an XL can of Skippy afterall IT'S 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the actual fuck
is this what the west is like?

Yes. Please kill us. White people were.. a mistake.

It's what Canada is like. And it's why we need to purge all degeneracy before canada spreads its AIDS to us.
You be quiet, kike. White people were tops until the Jews made Hollywood.

Even worse. It's Canada.

We have a saying here.
If we give rights to homosexuals, we will have to do the same for the pedophiles.

They're not pushed by the same crowd.

>You be quiet, kike. White people were tops until the Jews made Hollywood.
That feel when Poles help produce Bollywood films and not the Hollywood ones.

Sex (some types) with a horse is legal in much of the US, and has been so for years. Nothing new here.

At least you get banned as fuck on Sup Forums for posting any proofs of that in here.

Our manufacturing sector is gone and our oil industry is in decline. There's a fire the size of Manhattan burning in Alberta, but at least I can have my dog lick peanut butter off my genitals.

Umm, yeah those leafs! Always coming up with crazy ideas. Sex with animals is legal? Gimme a break!

It's the current year. Do you seriously not have sex with animals? You bigots are probably against pedophilia too. But that's alright. We will enrich you all.

it was always legal, the law has just been recently clarified

it might not be legal to do on a female animal, actually, depending on whether that counts as penetration or not

I think it's only allowed the other way around.

Why is Italy so based?
Seriously what's going on with Italy?

>alex "mass murder pills" jones

Pot calling the kettle black. Bestiality is legal in our glorious mongol empire.

no, I think he's right. As long as the animal isn't penetrated is how I understood it when I read up on it the other day while trying to understand this new Sup Forums meme about Canadians

A lot of shitskin mongrels and traditional catholics.

>just watched zootopia
how do i get a rabbit to blow me

So it's actually true then? White people conquering all real adversity IS the gateway to degeneracy?
Christ we need another World War stat.

Fug. Canadians found the best time to announce this. Nobody will notice with this terrorist attack being discussed everywhere. Smart bastards.

>be canadian
>prep bulldog

Where are the leafs when you need them?

they are unusually quiet in this thread

a.pomf.cat/kbadzv.mp4

It's not a video of an Canadian fucking a chicken.
Phew...for a minute there I thought everyone in this thread is getting vanned.