Press F.

I wish you'd F.

Why? Is he kill?

S1 Ragnar best Ragnar.

He'll be back, right bros?

Yes
Why
I dont know

>Ecbert will use Ragnar to attack Northumbria by blaming the destruction of the settlement on Aella's grudge
>Ragnar will end up getting captured and killed
>Vikings chimp out on Northumbria
>cuts to Ecbert smiling on his deathbed because he knows that Alfred will wipe out the viking scum and unite England in the near future and all is well
>then after credits it cuts to Rollo on his sex bed laughing because his wife knows Ecbert's plan and both of them know that they're children will cuck Ecbert's out of the throne of England eventually

also do you think Ecbert and Ragnar will just get it over with and fuck already? They both clearly have a hard on for each other.

>Why
Memes
Already other Vikings threads

F

did anyone else notice the fucking emu at the beginning of the newest episode?

This is literally the only Vikings thread up. Also, Ragnar just died, I think it deserves attention

not that guy but there are at least two more active right now

and
are active, deep, and vigorous explorations of Vikings. Particularly Lagertha.

>Press F.
Why can't you Sup Forumsirgins stay in your trash board?

Did he get thrown into a snake pit?

>tfw you already know what happens because you read about ragnars death and the great heathen army his sons led years ago

He didn't die tho

How historically accurate is this show?

Not very much outside of the place names, shield wall tactics, and a few people but it's stylish and doesn't really pretend to be historical (well, besides being on the history channel)

Not at all.
Educate yourself, pleb.

>1. Vikings Visited Africa
The Viking ships are renowned for their long voyages. These ships allowed the Vikings to travel as far east as Constantinople and the Volga River in Russia, as far west as Iceland, Greenland, and Newfoundland, and as far south as Morocco. Maps of the Viking travels show them stopping in North Africa. The black African tribes were mainly in subsaharan Africa, but trade routes were common. While the Vikings were mainly traders, they would sometimes take people as soldiers, slaves or wives. Some Vikings had "jungle-fever."

>2. Some Vikings Are Described as Black
There's a rather controversial article at Rasta Livewire that suggests that all Vikings were black. This is based on historical descriptions of the people. I'm not going that far, but at least some of them must have been black.

>3. Black Asgardians Could Be Moors
The Moors were the medieval Muslim inhabitants of Morocco. In the movie The Long Ships (1964) Sidney Poitier played a Moor, named Aly Mansuh, who worked with a Norse king to find a treasure. We know that the Vikings encountered the Moors, who were black. See there could be a Moor among the Vikings.

the stalest of pasta

Is he one of us?

No, Applestand is the one and only

hes ruining the show. i want to boot his face whenever he makes that "le im so twisted fucking psychopath >:) " loo - which is 99% of the time

>Applestand

>Applestand
Kek that's pretty good

Was he hucked into a snake pit? Haven't watched Vikings for a few seasons now.

Ayy lmao

Her and her crippled son need to be killed off the show. Cant stand them

She is so ugly and so fucking annoying

Anyone got the webm where she was high as fuck?

i love her a lot very much more when shes naked!

Ivar has no bones in his legs. why does this mean he can't have sex?

insecure edgelord

>he dropped Lagertha for this

When he killed that other kid when he was younger was interesting imo. Guy's a fucking psycho and it's pretty funny just hope he isn't dead.

But the palm licker told him he would have many sons
I agree he downgraded big time

Just finished watching muh HDrip

Why was Aslaug bleeding? And why was there a random nigger background extra walking across the screen as the brothers were wishing each other farewell?

Was a quite greenpilled and pro-white kino-tier episode overall aside from this tho, they even toned it down with the lesbian shit this time around heh

Lagertha>Helga>Lesbo Siggy>>>Slave slut>>>>>>>>>>>Asslog

>have crip that's been bullied his whole life
>best (?) combat skills just no legs/mobility
>could do some god-meme shit with it
>nah lets just have a bit of character progression then drown him
ok

Next episode preview show him alive w/ his son on England..

Knida ruined the suspense to be honest

wait hes dead?

he might be alive but it's pretty heavily implied he was dead since he was strapped to the mast
ragnar might be k tho

This show should be trash at this point. Don't know how it stays good.

ragnar and ivar are both alive. the preview for next episode shows them alive and well in England, trying to enter a village

what the fuck
what was the point of that shit then

>you have to act like a cripple and then they won't feel threatened by you
FUGGEN CALLED IT
Big-dick Ivar gets his legs back and he rapes England

>More Lagertha bullshit
wish this bitch would just die, desu
her storyline is shit
hopefully the two women off themselves

Yes. He is going to die in that fat kings snake pit. Didn't think Ivar was going to die tho. Irl Ivar lived to be old, but then Æthelstan was king ecberts son, so real life doesn't mean shit.

>Didn't think Ivar was going to die tho
Has nobody seen this season's trailer?

I should probably look into that