Survivor of Orlanda Gay Bar Terrorist Attack Blocked Escape Route

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gc2QRdcSGI

Bravo gay people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just watched this, what an absolute cunt.

Oh Faggots, you never learn.

He did gods work, or should i say Allahs?

ahahahahahha

are faggots literally retarded?

this guy probably got like 4 people killed

It's just a social experiment bro

GNAA strikes again

Fuck off mudshit sympathizer.

DEUS VULT
AVE MARIA

CHRIST NOT THREE INCHES INTO AISHA MUHAMMAD

kek

Lol faggot probably responsible for atleast 20 deaths. If the shooter wanted to leave he shoot up the handle or if he suspected people are holding the door he just shoot up the door.

>that pic

>dad, please can we go home, i don't like here
>don't be silly mahmoud, we, as a progressive family have to be here so we can teach you to accept diversity
>but please dad i don't hate gays, i just don't like seeing all these weiners
>now mahmoud, stop complaining, you're sounding alot like a racist mysoginist homophobic pig, i didn't pay 30k to olivia let me give semen to her wife so i could finally have a baby just to raise a biggot
>pleeease dad i'm not feeling ok today
>NOW SHUT UP MAHMOUD, YOU WILL LEARN WHAT IT IS TO BE PROGRESSIVE OR I CALL JOHN AND HE WILL PUNISH YOU,I MAY BE THE MOTHER OF THIS RELATIONSHIP BUT I'M STILL A MAN

I'm so fucking mad

I'm so fucking mad

>I pray to Allah it wasn't anyone trying to escape

Couldn't think of a worse place or worse people to be stuck with in a life or death situation

why?

>fags
>praying
That doesn't sound right

Survival of the fittest fags, shoulda kept up with his ass if ya wanted to live

not saying he's a hero or anything but what would you do in that situation

he probably thought the shooter was going to bust the door down

>I'm so fucking mad
why? happens all the time. when people start panicking their brains literally turn into mush

What the actual fuck.
How many more people would have survived if this faggot had just run?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He'd better not get away unpunished. Thats basically accessory to murder.

to be fair if theres 20 of ya and you think the shooter is gonna bust through that door any second now, you're gonna do whats necessary to survive

lord have mercy....

yeah could totally justify locking 3 people in to die to save 20

Hard to criticise a snap judgement made in that situation but nevertheless he will feel like shit, rightfully, for the rest of his life

Found the faggot

This.

Look at him. Obviously an other Arab. Just put on a gay voice and got a stupid hair cut to blend in

lol what... are you serious?
All you have to do is be quicker than the other 49 faggots

How is it justified when you're already outside in an alley and can run away from the area?

>why did you block the only escape route available???
>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

because he said there was 20 people outside and they were fenced in without an easy escape route. They ended up climbing under a fence I think which would have given a gunman easy opportunity to kill them all

>yfw this was the second shooter

This guy needs to be thoroughly investigated because, holy shit. People were banging on the door and he held it shut.

If it was the gunman and he'd open the door, he could have gotten the rest of them killed.

>inb4 degenerates deserve to die

Blah blah yeah we know.

In an seriousness, not an easy decision to make.

Gun free zones should be abolished.

Exactly.

JUST FUCKING RUN!

He was in on it. Looks like mudshits.

What the fuck is wrong with brown people?

A doorway is one of the better places to try and ambush someone with a gun if you're unarmed, especially if it's a self closing door. It's hard to criticize since it was a panic but he almost certainly got some people killed.

>NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.

So what you're saying is the video in the OP cut out that vital part of information and was reposted here to inflame confusion?

How is it justified when you're already outside in an alley and can pull out your firearm and shoot back?

Oh wait, you don't carry a gun because you're a cock sucking FAGGOT

yes

>"I could hear people banging on the door. I hope it wasn't anyone trying to get out"

Who the fuck else would it be you goddamn imbecile!?

This piece of shit should be going down with an accessory to murder charge.

>make it within feet of the only escape
>hail of bullets hit the floor and walls around you
>make it to the door
>gay Mexican fag slams the door in your face
>spend the last seconds of your life clawing at the door with random strangers
>you smell a faint hint of refried beans before you die

#NotallBrowns

>literally faggot apologists

>Who the fuck else would it be you goddamn imbecile!?
If I heard pounding going on inside a gay nightclub, I'd bar the door too.

What a fucking asshole.

lol epic fail

BUILD

IT

kek

You know, you could get mad at him, but consider this.
>50 people killed
>53 in the hospital
>There were people who weren't shot at all.
THAT'S MORE THAN 100 FUCKING GROWN ASS MEN WHO COULD'VE BEEN SWARMING THIS SINGLE FUCKING GUY AND DISARMING HIM. WHAT IN THE GODDAMNED FUCK?

niggereniggwrnigber

>he probably thought the shooter was going to bust the door down
Than he is fucking stupid, the shooter would have just shot up the door.

"Every man for themselves"

Sorry folks, survival is crucial. You can't blame the dude.

the alley was closed off. sure. leave the door open and let the terrorists mow people down as they try to scale a barrier

Gays.

>fags
>fighting

>literally faggot apologists

You go in first then

what a cowardly inhuman little fag

If he had been straight, he wouldn't have locked that door, because he wouldn't have been anywhere near that gay nightclub

What a cunt...

>staying around to block a door which the gun man presumably could have shot through

I wonder how far he could've gotten to safety had he just started running instead of staying around to block the door

Are you honestly expecting anyone in THAT bar to disarm him?

shhhh
You're making to much sense.
This triggers liberals

Kek.

shhh you're making to much sense.
The liberals hate that

Probably were a bunch of sissy faggots

Oh wait

there's a very clear line between survival and fucking others over to survive

This wtf
In the paris incident i would also probably not try to be a hero
But when theres only one guy you could tackle the fucker or die

I thought gay people are all buffs

underrated

Fuck off shitskin and retard. I'd like to see what you do when someone runs into a crowded place and starts shooting it up. Surely you're going to run towards the bullets because your heterosexuality makes you so brave. Fucking retards.

Plus if wasn't gay, he would have believed in open/concealed carry

So he blocked the door because it might be the shooter coming for him.

Well thats kinda selfish, but understandable.

>more fag apologist

you're supposed to run not stop to barricade the door
we only have the testimony of that one faggot who actually barricaded the door

and of course, the homosexuals of pol will never admit that this mentally ill homosexual willingly let people die so he could just run away

"i'm such a vapid cunt with histrionic personality disorder that i will run and lock the door behind me and just run away, then i'll say i had to scale something so i don't appear to be an ass hole OH EM GEE"

That's not how it happens. Nobody wants to be that first guy charging toward certain death. Most shootings like that also don't end up with that high kill counts. You can't know beforehand.

He prevented the escape of a few mentally ill degenerates from the fate they deserve. Sup Forums would do well in thanking this based faggot.

>live to celebrate your degenerate lifestyle
>also live to propagate said lifestyle for generations to come
>get hammered down by people you defended
God is just

And saved 20 people in the process. Did you even listen to his explanation? You would all be calling him an idiot if he opened the door and let the killer through.

Sure.
Why not? I'm getting shot at either way.

even jew can poo in loo

There's a reason ISIS has only attacked gays and French people.

Basically you need perfect coordination which is impossible in those situations as they develop too fast.

thats so much easier said than done come on dude. How on earth are you going to charge in the assailant when its fucking crowded, there is loud music, you cant see shit because its dark, etc.

Youre asking people to coordinate in an impossible scenario

>a load of drunk, drugged up queers in an enclosed space packing more heat than just their poz dicks

Gee great idea fucktard.

You just know they blocked a few dozen people inside. It's just one of those things about gay people, like lolbertarians and embarrassing themselves

>saved
>20 people

how do you know he saved anyone? how do you trust his testimony? where is the proof that the hallyway was closed off?

you're just a faggot apologist

If I was there during the mass panic I totally would have charged in the direction of random gunfire through swarms of people running for their lives

flight or fight bro
most people would run in a situation like this
its not logic its instinct

I said he almost certainly got people killed. I'm sorry my post wasn't virulent enough for your taste.

Holy shit kek

>100 FUCKING GROWN ASS MEN WHO COULD'VE BEEN SWARMING THIS SINGLE FUCKING GUY AND DISARMING HIM

Hindsight is 20/20. If you were in a loud and dark place and someone starts shooting, I'm sure you will run towards where the shots are coming from.

They should have fucked him, their pozzed up dicks are lethal weapons

life and real conflict are not like an RTS.

Most people have an instinct for self preservation.

Unless you're literally part of the 1% of people in a population, you will be affected by mob mentality, groupthink, and panic instincts. It's why large groups of hostages never just fucking rebel even though "some of them would have survived". yes. Some of them. These are (somewhat) normal people with no training; I can almost guarantee that you would also do nothing in this situation other than die like a bitch.

fight or flight kicks in and it's pretty clear faggots will always choose flight

>literally using Sup Forums Memes in RL
top cringe desu
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs