WoW movie

what were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YtymmqbEmKw
youtube.com/watch?v=wNGyFRjGC3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WoW
It's fucking WARCRAFT.

World of Warcraft is a different fucking animal.

profit margins in beijing

>Sup Forums actually believes this

>phone it in, china will eat it up and we'll make hundred of dollars

WoW movie?

When did it come out?

I only saw the Warcraft film.

considering the movie was based entirely in post-WoW retcons, its a WoW movie. Sorry.

$435billion gross on $160million budget

looking forward to a sequel, but it will probably be dubbed over chinese

300 million of that gross was from china. Legendary thought being owned by wanda would allow them to get it all. Wanda, instead, just pocketed around 240 million like it was legal (because it was). You can then half the rest of the gross.

So, spend 160 million, make 435 million, lose money.

what kind of video game is this? oh wait...

Obligatory

youtu.be/YtymmqbEmKw

It was Warcraft 3 retcons you retard

Warcraft was the best movie this summer

There were no draenei in wc3, son.

fucking kek. this never gets old. there's one for the election results too. that was hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=wNGyFRjGC3Y

There were, you just dont remember.

Yes they were, they were called eredar, intact draenei are just eredar that are not demon retard

They were in the cages about 40 min in the movie. Watch Warcraft again, brother.

since when the fuck was the opening sequence 40 min?

i just wish they could stick to the original pre-wow lore

i mean i still enjoy wow but the lore really is an irredeemable mountain of shit at this point

Fuck you, it looked good. Also a solid start to the series. The sequel will be their Empire Strikes Back, mark my words.

Wow you're dumb.

I was fine with other suspension of disbelief moments, but when the Alliance Rangar sweeps down to take the body of the king, a literal army of bloodthirsty, berserk orcs just stand there, spooked by a single gryphon and a single guy waving his sword

>"Orcs are cool, let´s make a movie about Orcs! Humans? Yeah, whatever."

Holy kek those reactions

The movie was originally gonna be directed at non-players, where the humans are the good guys and the orcs are the villains, since that's easy to sell.
Then the current director came along and made it an actual Warcraft movie