What the fuck happens here?

What the fuck happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E59o2wJDID4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Timor_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galang_Island
twitter.com/AnonBabble

portuguese WE WUZ, like spanish WE WUZ in Philippines, but they still speak Portuguese.

East east eats corn~

A portuguese colony 'til 2002

Philippines 2.0: Portuguese boogaloo.

they like to bitch about indonesia and look like the world's biggest victim but nobody cares except for a few white virtue-signalers

They REALLY love Portugal. It's cute, even.

Wait, seriously?

sample? Portuguese samples are also fine

It's Philippines but with proper culture and actual human as population

Why is it even a country? Why the hell didn't Portugal bother to take over the rest of the island?

Indonesia fights commie terrorists with the help of the US, and BTFOs some faggot australian reporters in the process

Yep, Portuguese empire only officially ended in 2002 with East Timor's independence.

In 1975, East-Timor was invaded by Indonesia. After a few years, they started to fight for they indepedence for about 25 years, which destroyed half of the country, until, finally, by ONU's intermedation, Indonésia leave the country and Portugal recognized its independece formally in 2002

>Why the hell didn't Portugal bother to take over the rest of the island?
they shared it with Indonesia, which was then still under the Netherlands.

>Why is it even a country?
they asked for independence from Indonesia after being annexed in the 1970s and was granted in 2002.

East Timor celebrating Portugal Euro2016 win: youtube.com/watch?v=E59o2wJDID4

wtf cringe. I'm just thankful that we're totally indifferent towards Spain

This is hilarious

Wow they really love Portugal, pretty awesome.

wtf would even happen if Indonesia didn't let East Timor be? World War? lmfao

lmao. I was surprised that Indonesia actually let them go, especially since they share a border.

The Dutch came. It's finally resolved by dividing the island in 1859.
They would continue to massacre them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Timor_genocide

indonesia takes a lot of international aid, that would be cut off along with some sanctions
since indonesia is a bunch of different ethnicities and cultures they probably wouldn't last that long before needing a 'peacekeeping' force anyway

I'm asking what would happen to Indonesia lol
why would countries cut international aid to Indonesia?

also the country seems fertile af, they were cucked in this instance desu

Indonesia massacred the east timorese, every country that is legitimately democratic would respond or become unelectable

The insurgents continue fighting for their independence, and Indonesia will be forced to subdue them, there will be victims, liberal whiteys will bemoan it, international countries will take notice, they will pressure Indonesia to free that shitty patch of land, and so on.

>why would countries cut international aid to Indonesia?
Because they can.

>also the country seems fertile af
Yes, fellow rain forest resident. Odds are your cooking oil contains palm from this country and since the land is limited, we are now trying to exploit our water resources like fish in order to establish our maritime dominion in this thalassocracy.

Basically they got invaded by Ind*nesia LITERALLY days after they decolonised, got shot up and were subject to all kinds of human rights abuses and effective genocide (the same is still going on from the perfidious Indonesian in West Papua) and was eventually released after 20 odd years later under enormous international pressure.

It's now, predictably, a third world shithole.

Nothing, Indonesia still holds West Papua and treats them in the exact same way as the East Timorese.

>invade a country without any kind of justification
>"wtf why are people resisting our rule"
>shoot them up
>rape them
>execute foreign journalists covering it
>"it's justified because they want the independence back that we stole from them!"

God I fucking hate Indonesians. The world would be a better place if your little shithole was nuked into oblivion.

don't know what stops them from taking the rest of Papua, Brunei and Maylasia

Papua New Guinea was an Australian territory and is still part of the British Empire today
It did try to prevent the formation of Malaysia and supported Malaysian rebels too, but it got BTFO by Commonwealth forces.
Dunno about Brunei, I guess they just don't see any value in taking it unlike the resource rich East Timor and Papua

You seem to be mad, Chen Wang.

>LE U R LE CHINK XD XD

Anyone with an ounce of humanity would be mad at Indonesia too

>An american doesn't know his country funded and supplied ammunition for a genocide there

doesn't surprise me desu.
don't make your country the turks of asia by denying genocide.

>tfw we did to
the things Australia does sometimes disgusts me

You get to see a rare instance of 3rd world imperialism outside of Africa and all the fun logic that goes with it. You have Indonesia that prides itself on being anti-colonial only to go on and colonise other nations in the region based on the logic that only they can be the legitimate successor to ex euro colonies in the region.

yeah yours is especially cunty because they were your fucking allies in ww2 and fought the japs while you hid away like sissies.

goes to show aussies are too much of a fucking coward to give up their relations with indonesians/americans/chinese in the name of anything good

We acknowledge it, sort of. It's not the worst thing that happen and committed by this country. Nobody's a saint, if every single country rely on the classical "ad hominem" counter argument then the world will be fucked already.

Stop being an autist on the internet and being pissed off at every single poster from a cunt that you don't like just because something that happen in the past that has nothing to do with you made you sad, kay? Grow a fucking brain.

i personally blame the dutch for claiming all of the east indies since indonesia is just a successor to the dutch east indies colonial empire.

goes to show treacherous wh*tes must be punished for the crimes, thank god the dutch are losing their country to immigrants imo.

west papua independence now!

also give back rest of timor, and the moluccas instead of turning it into a generic muslim shithole like the rest of your island.

>in the past
>what is West Papua

I feel kind of bad for them 2bh

Fuck Indonesia

>i personally blame the dutch for claiming all of the east indies since indonesia is just a successor to the dutch east indies colonial empire.

The Dutch did not though, East Timor was Portuguese and Malaysia + Brunei were British as the Philippines Island nearby being Spanish - that did not stop them from violently trying to claim everything there.

The Island of Borneo was an independent sultanate for 300+ years, Europeans occupy if for just 60 years - not even a life time and all of a sudden you have the Javanese claiming everything in the region.

Unless you rob them of moral agency and treat them like children you cant get past this ugly hypocrisy.

>In 1981 the Indonesian military launched Operasi Keamanan (Operation Security), which some have named the "fence of legs" program. During this operation, Indonesian forces conscripted 50,000 to 80,000 Timorese men and boys to march through the mountains ahead of advancing TNI troops as human shields to foreclose a FRETILIN counterattack. The objective was to sweep the guerillas into the central part of the region where they could be eradicated. Many of those conscripted into the "fence of legs" died of starvation, exhaustion or were shot by Indonesian forces for allowing guerillas to slip through. As the "fence" converged on villages, Indonesian forces massacred an unknown number of civilians. At least 400 villagers were massacred in Lacluta by Battalion 744 of the Indonesian Army in September 1981. An eyewitness who testified before the Australian Senate stated that soldiers deliberately killed small children by smashing their heads against a rock.[34] The operation failed to crush the resistance, and popular resentment toward the occupation grew stronger than ever.[35] As FRETILIN troops in the mountains continued their sporadic attacks, Indonesian forces carried out numerous operations to destroy them over the next ten years. In the cities and villages, meanwhile, a non-violent resistance movement began to take shape.[36]

a lot of Malaysia used to be Dutch before the Napoleonic wars from memory

IIRC they traded there but only took over the South Eastern part in the late 1800s.

Still its a wonder the Indonesians haven't gone after Taiwan and South Africa.

>The Island of Borneo was an independent sultanate for 300+ years
You mean the Bruneian Empire? Sometimes it's weird to think that modern tiny Brunei is the direct successor of the Bruneian Empire.

>You mean the Bruneian Empire?

Yeah but I didnt want to confuse people by calling it that. It is hard to imagine it being anything more than a little city.

>resource rich East Timor
wat

exclusive economic zone senpai

uhh, malaccan strait and specifically singapore is far more valuable region

and Malaysia would have no chance against Singapore, while they did against East Timor

Just because silver isn't as valuable as gold doesn't mean people wont fight hard for silver.

Likewise East Timor is a much softer target than one of the most important financial hubs in the world.

well suit yourself because its literally would be 1000 times better if you help us build wall around timor.
yes, bunch of bleeding hearts retard loves the border jumper just for a chance of telling them "i told you so". but for me personally, they dont add up anything valuable therefore should be keep inside their shitty country. also, i dont see what genocide are we doing right now because the local ethnic population has been increased instead on decline or stagnation, look it up

Cannibalism and rape.

that's PNG

>killed bunch of commie rebels who mostly are javanese and chink
>killed bunch of permesta knil rebels who mostly are mollucas and celebes
>killed bunch of OPM rebels who are papuans
>killed bunch of NII rebels who are islamist rebel
>killed bunch of GAM rebels who are mostly Aceh Jihadist
>killed bunch of timor commie rebl who are mostly timorese

>HURR DURR MINORITY GENOCIDER

>his white country think an apologizer is a good way to control a mass population who had so many cultures and shits

>TRUST THE WHITEY, GET THE BLAMEY

>"Thanks australia, for let us to get the independence and happ...."

this is why your country is a shithole, viewed as primitive in the west.

killing your own "citizens" isn't a fucking solution to any problem.

also mind you that the guy who ordered it stole 20 billion from your development fund that you are forced to pay back while your country fucking starves and shits itself over how shitty it is.

honestly indos have a filipino tier understanding of people and leaders. you literally gave no fucks and forgave the kids of suharto who stole blindly and murdered as one of the worse dictators of the 20th century.

honestly don't even understand how ignorant your people can be about politics.

>this is why your country is a shithole, viewed as primitive in the west.
well who is in wrong in here
what an irony
this is why no matter of what we asian will never ever taking liking to any western countries
>muh human rights
nope, this is how we keep the unity of our countries, you don't like it? fine. But this is how our world rolled son, you can't be always a good boi of all time

btw i still be grateful to have a suharto's regime rather than sukarno's regime because in sukarno's time we had over 300% inflation like venezuela, but in suharto's regime we had jobs and know world more
also we finished our own debt, even to IMF, not like greece

>give jobs
>give fun
>give stability and controlled crimes
>fix sukarno's failure economy
>keep our ideology on control for stability of politic
>hold any treasonity
>the only his mistake is too caring his own kids

i am fine

not him but
>this is why your country is a shithole
nah, its because the people are retarded and lazy, "peaceful" countries like lesotho have worse HDI and wealth. muh bleeding heart often hinder progress not impede it, only retards believe in MUH HUMANITY meme.

>viewed as primitive in the west
ok, and should we give a shit? no.
seriously, not a chink here, but seriously prefer if our country lean into chinese politics instead of western hypocrites. your elites and media don't hate violence or primitivism, they hate those who refuse to bow to their ideals.
and inb4 "lul, >trusting chinese schemer, at this moment they seem honest enough to show their true color instead of hiding it behind white bread world idealistic lies.

>also mind you that the guy who ordered it stole 20 billion from your development fund that you are forced to pay back while your country fucking starves and shits itself over how shitty it is
woah i almost wonder why people hates him

well it's a simple way to telling people about whay we should be grateful to take suharto phase
just say
>imagine venezuela
>imagine iraq

ironically, you are ignorant enough to be deluded in clean government.
i mean we basically hired top people in terms of intelligence, are you really stupid enough to believe that its not nature of smart people to be manipulative liars?
we should blamed ourselves for easily being fooled, not the smart old fucks in the government, people are "evil", naturally, just get over it.
and no, you're not morally superior either, you're just deluded

You know what?
They're now begging us to help them building infrastructure and forgetting that they leave our country more than a decade ago.

>white
fuck off i'm viet diaspora and hate hypocrisy in the west, but i recognize that western enlightenment values are better than most
fine not west, because most western countries have a past of being hypocrites.

primitive in the eyes of rational people which forms a majority of the west.

>all that resources
>all that time
>still not even developed because he would rather introduce corruption
>"but he's better than the last guy"

yeah, real high standards you have. literal filipino tier way of thinking.

He's actually trying to justify a corrupt dictatorship because he's only ever known shit

that aside, he's still a traitor, unending gratitude is a concept for literal cretins.
i mean he's dead already and his family has done jackshit but sowing discords, its time to abolish their privilege, the country owes them nothing anymore

>fuck off i'm viet diaspora
well now you can start to thank us the indons
because without us, the non commies viet probably would ended up much worse than now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galang_Island

>rational people
>believe in extrovertly concocted comparative stats instead of actual number and its appliance into current phenomenon
no, you can keep your sentiments, we need your investment instead. big surprise, american big-shots are happy if we help them enslave papuans to give them bigger profit, i dare you to call these people irrational

that's right
but the important point is we should be grateful that we are not end up like venezuela or iraq
yes he is a mistake, but a btetter mistake than the first
but then again, a mistake is a mistake, we leraned from it and we are trying to do better time by time
but then again these fuckin westerners are always digging up our past mistakes to make us look like a fool, not trying to mae us better

Most people in Vietnam have no idea of communism through lol.

What the US and Australian government did there constituted war crimes, you disgusting cunt.
You're either an ignorant memeing teenager or a complete piece of human garbage to defend those actions.

Your nation is overdue to be sacked.

>one good thing happened to people vaguely similar to me in one aspect
nah doesn't wash away anything. also my extended family flew straight from vietnam to america/canada so not even mentioning this has no relevance to me.
>some ceos are happy
>therefore murdering people is justified

nah bad attitude to have. people here can respect japs/koreans because genocides are in their past, but won't respect indonesia if it does shit like this.

example, turkey isn't a respected country by anyone here because they are genocide-deniers.

>so not even mentioning this has no relevance to me.
so yeah, why do you think it's important to you to bragging about us anyway
just fuck off chink who is not chink
>people here can respect japs/koreans because genocides are in their past
joke on you japan and korea also big genocide deniers until now

my point is modern japan can acknowledge being shitty in the past, but its in their history.

you can't do that if you don't acknowledge genocide and still kill off papuans.

>Diaspora
>Let me enjoy my liberal 1st world privilege while I vehemently judge your country based on some shit that has nothing to do with me.
Nguyen, stop shitposting.

Man, why do most diasporas are worse than their native brethren?

>japan can acknowledge being shitty in the past

God, the sheer delusion.

morally, no murder can be justified, but guess what? moral doesn't fill our bellies, surprising huh?
>but won't respect indonesia if it does shit like this
seriously, stop being naive and hypocrite, we don't care if we lose anyone's empty respect, we only give a shit if we lose that respect ALONG with our potential investment, which based on the american example i gave you, we don't have much to worry about.
>muh genocide
seriously we only kill people that goes against our national ideology, we admit that racism happened with the deployed soldiers, but that doesn't mean it was supported by the gov, let alone civil citizen.
and i'm sorry, whether you would believe it or not its always either kill or be killed situation, we only "genocided" those who are involved in armed separatists

Not OP
>Your nation is overdue to be sacked.
Tbqh it's quite overdue. Karma is a bitch

>diaspora

fuck off that only applies to first gens/people who remain in their ethnic enclave.

judging your country for killing people off for stupid reasons is what anyone would do lmfao, everyone hates isis for a good reason for example.

>you can't do that if you don't acknowledge genocide
except we know it, we just think its justified
>still kill off papuans
with reasons, we dont kill papuans for "genocidal" purpose, in fact their local population is still growing. we "genocided" everyone who disagree with our ideology and had the potential to start armed conflict.
we kill lots of people in aceh, even arguably more civilians than papua, dare the west call this genocide? no

>you need to exterminate people in order to eat
>people are forced to be part of your country

k, i'm done trying to argue with you. literal china-tier country, yet you shit on the chinese.

again back to my point.

>killing people off is a good way to solve problems

nope, its the savage way. canada solved its seperatist problem by referendum and law. this is why you are savages still, with a savage culture and mentality no different than duterte.

>killing people off for stupid reasons
woah i wonder why that wikileaks dude and snowden guy is on the run, i mean killing traitors who have the potential to destabilize the nation is stupid right?

>H-hey it's not my fault! Blame my mommy and daddy and people like them.

Top kek, even the blind can see the hypocrisy and self-hating in your post. You behave as if you came from the land of innocence and blessing us with your own moral superiority, mind your own Vietnam, Tran.

lmao preaching on ignorance yet being so oblivious about how the world works, such hypocrisy can only be seen from NA country i swear.
BIG SURPRISING NEWS, we tried to negotiate gazillion of times, and guess what? they retaliate with rains of projectiles which give us an excuse (if you prefer to see it that way) to kill them. wow, sorry for the ad hominem but not knowing your stuff before pretending to care about anything is just... wow

Says the Chink in denial, at least your own countrymen bravely fought the Chink and the America, while your parents ran away because they can't stand the "killings."

psst, wanna hear a secret? we hate the chinese because of racism, doesn't mean we don't admire how they run their country. you literally can find tons of books praising chinese mentality and their thought process in every single bookstore

wat? i bang white girls and hang out with whites/asians/blacks and every other group. planning to racemix with current gf. i'm as "canadian" as anyone else has the right to be.
nope perfectly aware about how it works, just saying its not a good thing or that its acceptable standards here or in decent places. nope we weren't commies and migrated post-war like everyone else for economic profits. like everyone else we pretended to be persecuted n sheeit.

>just saying its not a good thing
good based on what? based on stupid utopian ideal where everyone is reasonable therefore everything can be solved with negotiation?
you realize we tried to reason with this rabid uneducated savages and get attacked instead?
i'm starting to think i'm arguing with muslims, totally delusional.
sorry, but you seemed to be typical basic sheltered bitch who don't know how the world works, and this post doesn't help you a little bit

Indonesians genociding Timorese

>Look at me I'm straight fucking alpha, I bang white girl erryday cuz Asian masculinity.
Oh, sure. Lying on the internet about your life will surely make you entitled to bitch about almost everything,

well lets assume its true, he's just trying to deny his self-hating by implicitly states that banging white chick is somewhat an achievement.
that is the joker we are arguing, let that one sink in

It's fucking pathetic, to think that the libtard dumbfuck who post pro-Papua shit is actually a Viet diaspora.

Meh, just call every single pro-Papua leaf Nguyen from now on.

actually most SEA and especially nguyen posters are based and proud of their own country despite how shit it is, its just western countries that are this retarded, and living in one obiously didn't help you adopting the mindset of their elites.
thats why i dont get the hate on thai posters despite his baits.