If any of you claim to be "happy" about what has happened today, you are objectively immoral

If any of you claim to be "happy" about what has happened today, you are objectively immoral.
I understand this board is a place where all you monsters among men can come and freely spout your uneducated, not particularly well thought out ideas without having to face normal, stable, intelligent people telling you that you are stupid, crazy or both, but at some point you need to ask yourself what you are contributing to our society.

You things disgust me. Leave your computer and have a real, face-to-face discussion with people who don't share your views, and you may just discover something about yourself.

Compassion is the only true form of excellence.

Sage

no compassion for islam
dues vult, fuck palestine

Tried that already, it's like speaking to a wall.

You should have compassion for us then instead of insulting us, hypocrite.

Apologize and then I'll think about your point.

I'm happy that they gave the elephant a hero's burial. He deserved it.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. We're all very on-edge given the circumstances. I just find it very upsetting when people claim to take joy in innocent people's suffering - it's one thing to blow up a bunch of ISIS militants who were on their way to blow up a bus stop, but even if you really don't like homosexuals, you cannot respectfully and intelligently argue that they are harming anyone with their way of life.

obvious bait thread

Obvious cucked Hans

He doesn't wish you are dead, so your point fails.
But I do want you dead. Gfys

BUMP

3 posts in a row, that must be a shill record

Agreed, op. Cheering on a wholesale slaughter of innocent people is for edgy teens

The only enemy here is islam

Let's be real here - aside from a stupid fucking meme that doesn't even leave this board, we all know there is no such thing as a race secretly puppeteering all the things that piss you off. Fuck your tin foil hat.

Sup Forums is 99% comedy, 1% stormies who are too stupid to understand this form of comedy.

YAAAAAAAAAS! Once more, for the people in back!

Its not that im happy about what happened to those people but that im glad that this might be the swift kick in the rear the US needed to get us back to our senses.

Yes.

The slaughter of innocent individuals is indeed nothing to celebrate. Even for the people who disagree with homosexuality, these people were in their own space minding their own business. They did not deserve to be gunned down.
That said, I have no compassion for the shooter or his backers. They deserve to die.

>oh who woulda thought muslims would slaughter gays

>please be white >please be white >please be white >please be white >please be white >please be white

lmao I'm not happy it happen, I'm ecstatic that people might finally realize the two don't mix

>Normies see the true islam
>A bunch of sodomites killed

>A bad day

a shekel for the good goy

>objectively immoral

There is no such thing as objective morality.

Nothing intangible and unquantifiable, like morality or ethics, can be objective.

>'You should have compassion!'
>Just because people say different things than I inherently believe, means that they're entitled to an ass beating.

What happened in Orlando was a tragedy. But fascist hypocritical assholes like you, are the absolute fucking worst on this planet.

100% Grade A Shitpost