Even though the U.S. is the leader of the world. We do not have diplomatic relations with 4 UN recognized countries...

Even though the U.S. is the leader of the world. We do not have diplomatic relations with 4 UN recognized countries. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

msz.gov.pl/pl/ministerstwo/protokol_dyplomatyczny/podmioty_z_ktorymi_polska_utrzymuje_stosunki_dyplomatyczne/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NK

XD

>Iran

Jews run USA

>Bhutan or whatever it is

forgot it exists

State recognition is different than the establishment of diplomatic relations.

Iran is objectively more anti-US than anti-Israel

they need to get over the 50s

>North Korea
explains itself
>Syria
again,explains itself
>Iran
the whole issue where students were taken hostage in Tehran in 1980. Nothing really ever happened to warm anything up, but will probably eventually establish
>Bhutan
This one is weird. Bhutan just doesn't want anyone there, it doesn't have anything to do with the states . Only two countries have embassies there, India and Bangladesh, and it's not like we have any bad blood toward them. We just don't really have any reason to pressure them into a diplomatic relationship if they don't want one.

wait I'm retarded and completely fucked up my knowledge of the Iran Hostage Crisis. Watch Argo, I guess.

it's because your diplomacy basically "fuck you we stronk give me money and everything you got or nukes xdddd"

obviously the issue is the lack of freedom in those countries

Do your thing america

Heil Assad

if only it was that easy

Step aside faggots, leader of the world coming in.
All 195 countries on the planet

What is that black dot on the caribbean?

It's blue, isn't it one of american oversea territories?

Polish Embassy in Pyongyang.

Iran is the only one that we should open relations with. The other 3 are completely justified.

Students from the Polish Language Department at University of Pyongyang and their lecturers.

I agree, FUCK those Bhutanese people man.

The diplomatic relations of Bhutan are so cute and cool!

Keep going, Bhutan-I believe in you!

That's just a cold war relic

I realize it is basically all desert but it really is time someone does something about Western Sahara

Yeah, it might seem that way when you're 12.

Western Sahara is rightful Moroccan clay

almost all universities in Slovakia look like this

No, we have functional trade relations with North Korea as well as Polish-North Korean shipping company with two bulk freighters under Korean flag, Chopol 2 and RYO MYONG.

The two others were caught by australian navy smuggling heroine kek.

Well your country's diplomacy basically is a 12yo child screaming and getting angry over people not doing what you want. Iran, NK and other countries are basically the best example of that

>The two others were caught by australian navy smuggling heroine kek.
Don't forget about arms for Sri Lankan rebeliants.

Do the trade relations still exist? Wikipedia just cites 2007 stuff. I'd be surprised if they weren't cancelled with all the sanctions in the past year or so.

+1

We've only ever used nukes to further our goals, or threaten our enemies, against two countries.
Russia and Japan

>We've only ever used nukes to further our goals, or threaten our enemies, against two countries.
exactly as a 12 yo would do, instead of trying to reach an agreement or basically do real diplomacy by understanding your subject's culture you basically say FUK U HERE BOMB

>Do the trade relations still exist? Wikipedia just cites 2007 stuff. I'd be surprised if they weren't cancelled with all the sanctions in the past year or so.
yep.
It's all really fucking shady stuff but what to expect from norks. They refuse to disclose any information about the company always citing international character of the company and arguing that the "main HQ" is in pyongyang so polish courts have very little to do.

Wew

pretty good 2bh

bretty 3rd world imho

oslo fun fact, for a few months after US embassy in Tehran fell, Polish embassy handled remaining USA-Iran relations

yours is like this, worse than Mexico lol

msz.gov.pl/pl/ministerstwo/protokol_dyplomatyczny/podmioty_z_ktorymi_polska_utrzymuje_stosunki_dyplomatyczne/

Here, an actual list of all the entities that Poland has diplomatic relations with. This map is either horribly outdated or not factual.

having diplomatic relations is different from having a diplomatic mission m8

The issue in question is Diplomatic Relations, look in the OP.

It's the home of...
Des pa cito

yeah ok, but almost every non polarized country in the world has normal diplomatic relations with everyone

I literally have no clue what you're trying to imply.
We do have a diplomatic mission in North Korea, Iran and Syria (temporarily suspended due to civil war, ambasador resides in Liban)

What is the difference between diplomatic relations and diplomatic missions?

diplomatic mission means brick and mortar embassy.
Diplomatic relations usually implies either consulate or a dedicated division in an embassy of neighbouring state.

diplomatic relation is when you recognize and has an open channel with another country. Diplomatic mission is when you have a permanent embassy and mission in another country.

Thanks guys, I understand now
I couldn't find a map of countries NZ has diplomatic relations with

not bad for a 3rd world shithole