I don't see anyone who could stop us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DjNiSZBfS9c
youtube.com/watch?v=1-JH0oQwVMM
espn.com/mlb/news/story?id=2583810
youtube.com/watch?v=PEi7CsB7j3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw >we are the liverpool of baseball

Unlike Liverpool, we're about to set an MLB record for wins in the regular season and the playoffs will be easy by comparison because all the pitching staffs sucks except ours

I feel like I have beaten wife syndrome from getting fucked too many times in the postseason senpai :(

>postseason Kershit

Can't wait to add to the multiple entries collage

0 chance. You'll flame out in the first round of the playoffs like you do every year, Zaidi will break up the team and you will suck for years, allowing the Giants to return to rightful even year dominance starting next year.

None of the other teams we've seen were as good as this team

He raped the 2013 Braves and 2016 Nats.

>last place
>treating beating the Dodgers like winning the WS

AHAHAHAHAH And you fucking faggots thought we were rivals? We're rivals with the Yankees, Red Sox and Cardinals. You have the Padres and DBacks to worry about, flukefag

Plus the Dodgers are a ratings grabber. The MLB will RIG IT for us

>8 ER and a 5.84 ERA
Raped
>2013 barves

Lmao

Did you watch how Kershaw ended the Nats season?

>berlin wall

Nope

I watched Jansen do it while the rest of the dodgers starting pitching collectively shit the bed

Yeah, like they rigged it every year you guys choked with "superior teams". The tears of Smurf fans in the first week of October will be so sweet to gulp down.

Teams that have won 60 games before the ASB have won the WS 90% of the time

Try again

>two teams have won 60 games already
hmm

Like the Texas rangers

Who got swept in the first round

youtu.be/DjNiSZBfS9c

Yeah Jansen sure closed game 5

Only pathetic teams get closed out at home

Except the Lastros are a meme team and the Dodgers have extensive playoff experience

>Extensive experience losing in the playoffs

same senpai. I am 25 and the team has choked all my life.

I just live for the memes of summer

Again

They set a record for one run games which wasn't sustainable

The Dodgers dominant pitching, offense, defense and bullpen are ALL sustainable because all can't go cold at the same time

>his """ace""" has to come in and pitch two innings because the team is so shit

AHAHAHAHA

the cubs will make the post season and they will get the prime spots.

Enjoy 11 AM NLDS start times with DC again

In what world is Kent Maeda and rich "blister" hill an ace pitching staff

Except the Dodgers will play the NL Wild Card winner due to our superior record relative to the rest of the NL

So we're gonna play either AZ Or CO, teams the Dodgers have traditionally buttfucked

Or all star pitcher Alex Wood
Or revitalized Brandon McCarthy

This is a special team. No one is beating us.

>Cubs just gave up 10 runs in the first inning
>7.5 GB from WC dominated by the NLW
>Losing the division to the worst payroll in baseball

Mate, the NLCS will be Dodgers vs Brewers.

The Dodgers will choke to the brewers somehow and it'll make for the best david and goliath story in baseball

Alex Wood is decent but he has never played post season and could choke

Big Mac has the yips and will fuck up his lanklet body

McCarthy is decent at best

Man we will have two bye weeks this year

It's gonna be insane

B..bu...but they've lost in the past!

>says increasingly delirious spic for the 28th year in a row

>he has never played post season and could choke

he'll be fine!

youtube.com/watch?v=1-JH0oQwVMM

So who are they gonna lose to. Tell me?

The DBags?
The Rockies?
The Gnats?
The Brewers?

Lol all those teams are bigger chokers than the Dodgers. The only way we lose is by umpball like what happened last year

Some new team will come along

Just like every year

>tfw when no matter what happens it's a win win for me
Dodgers win the series and my high school teammate gets a ring
Dodgers lose and I get to participate in the massive shitstorm of them choking in playoffs yet again.
Would rather them win though unless somehow the brewers staff can pitch out of their minds if they do make the layoffs but don't for see that

Lol yeah and they're gonna stop our 1st ranked pitching staff, offense, defense and bullpen?

There's literally no weakness on the team and they're hot at the right time

The last time two clubs had 60 wins pre all star break neither actually won it all. In recent history the vast majority of 100+ win teams didn't win it all.

The Dodgers have a good shot but they probably aren't going to win the World Series because every playoff team besides probably the AL Wild Cards and maybe the Brewers all have a great shot at winning the World Series.

Except last year's Cubs, right?

And look at the NL field - the Dodgers have a winning record against all of them

Regular season means nothing in the playoffs

Except in this case - the Dodgers are the only NL team that has extensive playoff experience and experience in winning series in the playoffs

So it IS indicative

How many series did the Mets win before beating the dodgers in 2015?

Dodger fans get a little crazy for regular season victories woo hey

How many games until the Giants are mathematically eliminated?

90% of those teams didn't have to go through 3 rounds of playoffs either. No team no matter how good is given more than a 30-35% chance to win the world series in the playoffs.

Team with the best record has only won the world series 5 times since they added the wild card round

We haven't had much else to get excited about.

Let us have our fun.

Except the Cubs did last year

And this year's Dodgers are better than the last year's Cubs

Bellinger, Seager, Pederson, Puig, etc are all better than the Cubs prospects and the NL field and AL field are weaker than last year's

It's guaranteed we're gonna win

>And this year's Dodgers are better than the last year's Cubs

>this year's Dodgers are better than the last year's Cubs

Ok show me proof otherwise

Wait you cant

If it's a guarantee you need to be putting every penny you can afford on them because Vegas doesn't agree and has them at about 4 to 1 odds of winning.

Your a dodgers fan I would figure you would know just a well as anyone the playoffs are a crapshoot. It doesn't take much to lose a best of five or seven in baseball.

>Cubs did it
Yeah, I said 5 teams did it since 1995, they were one of them, out of about ~25(some years two teams tied for best record)

I'm a doyerfag too but shit like this is why other people hate us.

Just enjoy the winning streak for what it is right now.

We can celebrate the dodgers winning the world series if and when they actually do.

Ok

But none of those teams had the number one offense, defense, pitching and bullpen

Why shouldn't we be

This is the best year the Dodgers have had ever

>fellow Doyerfag here

It is 100% impossible to predict the World Series winner based on the first half. Injuries can absolutely decimate any team.

I like the Dodgers chances in the playoffs with a healthy Jansen, Kershaw, Wood, McCarthy, Baez. Hill too, if he continues to return to 2016 form.

Until then, they just have to play good baseball and stay healthy

ALL the Dodgers have to do is go .500 and they win 98 games

Youre also just looking at stupid regular season stats and figuring "lol everyone sucks"

An example would be the Indians have a shit back rotation that will get cut out or shortened in the playoffs, their lights out bullpen will get extended, and they have a more dangerous lineup with Encarnacion and Brantley. If they're clicking around Sept/Oct that's a better team than last year, and that team had the Cubs on their deathbed and didn't put them away.

Who was the last team to win 5 straight division titles?

This might be one of the best runs of baseball ever

Is this the division leaders thread?

lol coobs fans not invited

Sup meme team

Yeah that Indians pitching staff isn't too good

and the Dodgers already raped them in the season series

Braves won 14 straight from 1991-2005, and the ones 91-93 were in 6-7 team divisions, so that's the modern benchmark.

Pretty exciting I agree. But once the postseason starts, everyone is 0-0 again.

I'm hoping you're baiting. Come on now.
espn.com/mlb/news/story?id=2583810

Anyone else really hope Andre Ethier gets healthy and gets back in the lineup? I know he's old, but Utley is still getting it done.

It'd be great to see a classic Dodger back at it again.

>reading anything into 3 games in June
They won 2/3 and got outscored in the series because the two games they won were close and they got destroyed in the other

I love ethier but I hope we call up some prospect for a september call up instead of ether.

Dre has already seen like 1000's mlb games let some good boy in the minors see one

It doesn't have to be either/or

or in this case, Ethier/or

>postseason
>1st pitcher Kershaw
>win all
TOP KEK

You guys are like the baseball version of the Clippers. High expectations only to flame out in the playoffs year after year.

>not 1st pitcher Alex "The Godhand" Wood
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Speaking as a Dodger fan, that's a pretty good comparison

this

Except the Clippers never had the best record like the Dodgers will

I wonder how Alex will handle the playoffs this year

Ending the Nats season isn't much of an accomplishment. They collapse every single year because they're perennial choke artists and their manager is probably the biggest choke artist in the history of the MLB. He somehow managed to choke away sure series wins for three separate teams in hilarious fashion. I'm honestly amazed he hasn't ended up as manager for the Dodgers at this point because he'd be a perfect fit.

>choke away sure series wins for three separate teams in hilarious fashion.

2002 Giants
2003 Cubs

And?

MULTIPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=PEi7CsB7j3g

I hear this shit every single year. The Dodgers are stacked and they're gonna win the World Series. Every single year it fails to happen because the Dodgers find ways to lose. Why would I believe that this year is going to be any different?

Say what you will about the Giants and their "fluke championships." At least they've managed to win three of them in the last decade. The Dodgers can't even reach the World Series, let alone win it. Face it, winning the NL West is like winning the WS for you guys. Do they hang banners at Dodger Stadium for those division titles?

>This years Doyers
>Better than the Cubs Team of Destiny

The Lastros are winning it all this year. Didn't you get the memo?

That is a pretty awful statistic. It illustrates how much of a crapshoot the playoffs really are when the best team has such a low percentage of winning it all.

They also have a lot of experience losing to inferior teams in the playoffs. I sincerely hope the Tardinals somehow win the wild card just so they can humiliate the top seeded Dodgers in what I'm sure will go down as the biggest upset/chokejob in the history of professional sports.

Because when the Dodgers meltdown in the playoffs, you are going to be mocked relentlessly for shit talking now. It happens every single year and most of you have yet to learn your lesson. Which is fine by me. I enjoy seeing all of that bluster turn to despair in the space of a postseason game thread. I'd say it's almost as good as seeing my favorite team win the World Series; and I know that because I've actually seen them win a World Series.

2012 Reds

Except the Dodgers are a core elite franchise line the Yankees, Red Sox and Cardinals

And the succes they've had in the last 5 years has been unprecedented

>And the succes they've had in the last 5 years has been unprecedented
How many WS appearances have they had in the last 5 years?

This has to be bait, but I'm gonna respond anyways. The Giants are superior to the Dodgers as a franchise in every way that matters. They've won more championships, won more games, and have more hall of famers in their history (more than the Bankees as well actually). Sure, they suck ass this year, but they've won three titles in the last decade, while the Dodgers haven't even been to the World Series in nearly 30 years. Was anyone here even alive when that shit happened?

>living in the past

The LA Dodgers have won 5 championships

The SF Giants have only won 3, and have no farm system and have no hope

They've historically been our bitches and are rivals in name only

>talks about elite franchises
>doesn't want to bring up the past because it hurts his argument
Here's your (You)

But when you think of the Dodgers, you think of the Yankees, Red Sox and Cardinals

When you think of the Giants, you think of the DBacks, Rockies and Padres

See the difference

dude black managers are SO progressive

we will lose in the NLDS again

the giants had black meme magic winning the WS every even year while missing the playoffs every odd year.

nigga please. as much as I hate the Giants they are a club whose history stretches back to NY and the 1800's. They are not some meme expansion team like the dads or the rasy

we lost in the CS last year though. That said niggers are shit mangers and Japs are shit managers and Dindu Roberts is both. I miss Donny

I mean we own the DBags and Rockies

Doubt it

>When you think of the Giants, you think of the DBacks, Rockies and Padres

If you're a retard.

So those teams aren't ALL in the NL West?

The easiest way to tell a false flag is when they at any point in the post praise donny fuckball

Fuck don
Fuck you

He was a choke artist king and only survived past 2 years because the retarded FO

He was elite who had no bullpen to rely on and he faced a Cards team that broke our stars ribs

Either you are implying that the Giants is not a historical franchise dating back over 100 years; or you are implying that the Dodgers, Yankees, Red Sox, and Cardinals are all in the same division.

Either way, you're retarded.