Very nice
++Foetus, Neu!, Suicide
I'll recommend Agitation Free, Virus, Meme and John Zorn

Then check out The Lookouts and Screeching Weasel if you haven't

Neurosis - Through Silver In Blood

HERES MY CHART FUCK

Listen to Purling Hiss you cuck

sweet syrups

YOU SEEM LIKE A GAYFAG DICKFREAK. WHAT THE ACTUAAL LIVING FUCK MAKE YR CHART BETTER YOU FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!11!!!

WOW OK KEKÉ UR CHART IS PROBABLY GAY AS FUCK HONESTLY I PISS ON THOS DUMB ALBUMS HAHA GET FUCK BITCH ! MY DISHWASHER IS MORE PUNK THAN PATTY SMITH

nOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAY

I feel like I've seen your chart before. It's a good chart.
Rubber Soul! Best Beatles album, yes. And I'm glad to see Their Satanic Majesties Request on there.
I'm loving the variety on here and how you're unashamed to put on albums Sup Forums would consider pleb. Not an insult at all, just look at my chart lol. I've been listening to a lot of the artists on your chart recently. You have cool taste and could probably give good recs.

Okay so my chart is super mainstream, but recently I've been listening to deeper cuts I found on some charts in an older thread. Specifically, Anonymous - Inside the Shadow and Spoils of War, sixties psych rock.

Recs appreciated.

Yeah I've been getting into 60s psych rock too, specifically lots of more avant garde stuff like Red Krayola and other mayo thompson side projects. International Harvester is great too. You think you've seen it before??? Well, I'm rarely on Sup Forums anymore because it's a little too pleb for me desu but do you spend much time on facebook cuz I used to be fairly active in PMC and a few of those groups (up until I left earlier this month haha)

MORE LIKE MARTHA STEWART H AHA GET FUCKE

Thanks for the recs. PMC?

Patrician Music chartposting. It's kinda an "anti Sup Forums" facebook group. Used to be a really quality place cuz it was p exclusive and was mostly nodded by some seriously based people but slowly the admin team changed and so did the rules. A bunch of people in the group are still ok but it's super saturated with plebs now So I left. That's the only place I could think that you mighta seen this chart unless yr in some other music fb group that isn't >implying

only nice message I've got