Name a more talented artist to come out of this century

Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt
youtube.com/watch?v=2qESt1hp0iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people who don't understand frank ocean have never made out at a party imo

There are alot more but he is the most talented artist who is that Popular

I actually think hes too good for normies, like they really dont appreciate the gift they have here

James Blake

His music isn't difficult at all to understand.

He's boring and terrible. Perfect for the white teen demographic.

>He's boring
Pleb

blake is straight and cant say nigga tho

just because a bunch of cunts get together and need alcohol and drugs to feign having a personality use frank ocean as background music to their contrived social lives doesn't mean that frank ocean is "2 deep for you"

Having physical interaction with someone you aren't in a committed relationship with is overrated.
I'd rather jerk off then have casual sex any day.

Making love however, that's a whole different beast. And one of the most humanizing and wonderful thing someone can experience

Please excuse this faggot cringeworthy response guys

All Frank Ocean fans dont think like this

When's that next album Frank

Please remember this post years from now and look back at what a fool you once were

God Frank Ocean fans are fucking retarded, it's just like Kanye.

Please don't shoehorn your retarded taste in such a shitty way

dont generalize us because one faggot decided to post that shit

pic related kills this thread
if 'love me now' doesn't make you tear up or feel like leaving the room then you're 100% a serial killer

lol you just dont get it. if you're not going out getting lit with your friends, blasting cigs and fucking g*rls, you will never understand this homosexual r&b album

>blasting cigs

I know this post is ironic but ive really never heard this phrase before

t. Neet

Ok, thanks mum

frank's okay
but pic related started a genre
what has frank done again besides suck dick lololol
yah nothing.

based loveposter

Nice this post perfectly encapsulates frank fans. Fucking moron

It's always the same shallow fucking taste, I get liking them, but if your top artists are Kanye or Frank Ocean you're either a girl or you have not listened to anything that's not pop garbage and thats why you think it's so unique and amazing

Kanye is my second favorite artist.

Here's my RYM if you want to see how much I've listened to mate.
rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt

Maybe, you know, music is subjective?

*Blocks your path*

>you can’t

. . .

your 5.0 are legit trash like jfc.
you're the prototype ptchfork fan
glad you enjoy those records. but holy shit you a meme
>currents
>lonerism
>vampire weeeknd
>tenacious d
>weakest AF song

Kanye is nowhere near as talented as Frank Ocean dont mention them in the same light

>you are a meme
Wow, I don't give a shit.
I enjoy what I enjoy and I'm not going to pretend I like shit I don't, or alternatively, dislike shit I love, just to get points with hipsters.

Honesty > Faking your taste

Not saying liking those albums/artists is mutually inclusive with being honest, but it is for me.

bladee
youtube.com/watch?v=2qESt1hp0iY
suck me off op

This
Frank definitely top 5 though

Kanye West is good. I think King Krule is pretty great, though I realize his vocals are not for everybody. Just like Kanye's lyrics are not for everyone. I like Beach House's discography too. The fact that they stay the same can be a bit boring for me but I appreciate their style. A personal favorite is Connan Mockasin but he's not really making music for the masses either. Wilco is great and can be argued whether they are of this century or the last, I don't really care. But they are also white people music strictly, which is a little annoying that Tweedy has never explored other genres because he is creative.

Music is pretty personal, you have to be in the right place at the right time to be personally overwhelmed which is why I don't spend too much time plowing through music. If something is recommended I might check it out eventually and if it hits it hits.

Otherwise I'm making my own music

I don't mean to offend, but this is exactly what I expected to see

imagine actually think channel orange and blonde are anything above a 7/10 lmao.
he's a great singer and can be a good songwriter at times, but his albums don't really excel at any particular thing enough to make him the best.

if i'm being honest blonde was about as interesting as flower boy.
the biggest reason i think frank is rated the way he is is because 2016 was the year where a lot of the people who were already in their teens when channel orange came out, turned 18-19-20, and blonde touched on a ton of subjects and little nuances felt by this generation growing up in the 2010's, something not too many other albums did, or atleast none that got as much attention as blonde did.
it's a good album, but there's countless other artists that captured this kind of emotion and feelings better than blonde, and in a much more interesting, both musically, and lyrically, way than frank did.

No offense taken
I like what I like