MDE thread

So now TYT are attacking MDE and Sam is losing his marbles.

What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilfb99YJKSI
youtube.com/watch?v=MWprUWlSqCs

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/adult-swim-talent-trying-to-cancel-million-dollar-extreme?utm_term=.hx14mVqbj6#.es5Q8Nep9m
youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'll be fine.

Also

>giving clickdollars to any youtuber
>ever

But fellow settler, that image only shows old Sup Forums memes mashed up with cheesy Youtube stuff and children's cart- oh, right... heh, I get it.

Fucking underagers, amir- I mean, am I right?

Go away evil dogger

>He thinks you get paid for clicks on youtube.

Oh if that were the case, I'd be a hell of a lot better off.

the show was boring tho

Reddit containment thread

That madman how can he keep getting away with these pranks where he throws ugly women through glass? I don't even know whats real, get off the stage, you fat fuck.

funny how it only became that way recently since the cancellation

redditors are always so desperate to pretend they arent constantly getting btfo and act like they got one up on us dumb 4channers.

stop watching e-celeb retards and/or kill yourself

None of that shit is related

I just looked up this MDE thing on youtube and I don't understand one single "joke", do you have to be high for this?

Either high or have an IQ under 70 and be working class, white and male.

Wasn't it some kind of shitty cigar?

>AD BLOCK PRO

i don't think Sam has ads on

even if he did, it'd only earn him a pittance

It's some kind of anti-humor, which in itself is an acquired taste. Definitely not for everyone.

kys faggot

>they cut out the "and I'm just a normal guy" part

why do tyt hate fun?

>It's some kind of anti-humor, which in itself is an acquired taste. Definitely not for everyone.
It just seems like a dumb normalfag stoner retelling /r9k/ posts in his dumb words to me.

How many layers of irony is Sam on?

>this is how MDE humor appears to brainwashed liberals
hilarious

I don't know my dude like six or seven?

can't believe i'm actually taking tyt's side here

world peace was shit, and had no business being on television. 75% was literal garbage, tryhard weird shit for the sake of weird, but not funny. if the swastikas were there or not, doesn't matter. sam hyde decided to continue being an edgy dumbass and got slapped in the face.

>shit, and had no business being on television. 75% was literal garbage, tryhard weird shit for the sake of weird, but not funny
you just described adult swim

this, also by his definition shit like Jackass shouldn't have done 3 movies

Dude you are watching a fat man pretending to be retarded

>Dude you are watching a fat man pretending to be retarded
and?

yeah, and lots of shows get canceled on adult swim. this is nothing new.
>his definition
jackass is an ENTIRELY different thing than world peace

I never watched adult swim, but this is just Sup Forums autism taken "seriously" and then "made fun of".

9 layers of irony, 4 layers of post-

I kind of hate that Adult Swim cancelled the show. Because now MDE and its fans will always hold on to the idea that it was the SJWs going after them and that the show was great but because of the controversy that's why it got cancelled. Not because the show was shit and/or Adult Swim is run by morons now.

i dont get why the show was so different from his yt channel

his vertical videos are funny but god the show was fucking awful

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/adult-swim-talent-trying-to-cancel-million-dollar-extreme?utm_term=.hx14mVqbj6#.es5Q8Nep9m

What are TYT supposed to be? Because telling lies isn't journalism. The clip they showed wasn't even from the show. The swastika shit was debunked.

Its ratings were second highest on adult swim despite being its first season. You're retarded.

it's the same premise, random edgy stuff. what's different is that today's pussy generation is easily insulted so anything that doesn't involve black dick sucking is considered nazi and has to be silenced. fuck this gay planet.

they had to sit down and write scripts, maybe that process fucked them. maybe they thought they had to be more clever now that they were on television. his videos are basically just him casually goofing off or doing standup.

It was Bernstein

So? Big Bang Theory is most likely one of the top watched American Shows, doesn't mean its good. Viewership doesn't equal quality, to think so is retarded.

They had no reason to cancel it but politics is the point here. The ratings were fine

same premise? jackass isn't edgy, it's a bunch of dumbass friends hurting themselves and laughing at it, to entertain themselves and others. miles away from whatever the fuck world peace was.

So it confirms that they got cancelled because mad libs needed to vent their anger after getting cucked in the elections

I love how angry MDE makes people who don't understand it.

So why does Eric Andre get off free when he basically does the same stint himself. His show has the Nazi symbolisms, the "violence against women" and everything else. Eric himself even posted a photo of a naked, overweight Hillary with her penis exposed, what is the difference?

Did Adult Swim specifically said they cancelled them because they were "Alt-Right"? Have they released a statement?

Either way, so far its been a bunch of click bait articles of people saying it was an "alt-right" show that got cancelled. Nobody here will know the reasons the show got cancelled, shows get cancelled all the time whether they are good or not. Adult Swim saw what MDE put out and either for politics or business reasons they didn't decide to give them a second chance. Either way I don't think anyone will miss a 15min show that airs at midnight.

TYT is fake news thats why.

>jackass isn't edgy

>... they like to do these ridiculous pranks, where, if they found a woman unattractive, they would purposely trip her into a glass table. I don't how much of that is staged, I don't know how much of that is real...

quality news guys

Autismos will never get it
Don't even bother guys, rhetoric like this is worse than bait

he's half black half jew so all of his content always has a "DUDE ITS A PRANK BRYUH" written all over it

i don't think they ever release statements as to why they cancel shows, and they do that a lot. obviously mde had gotten a bunch of negative press, probably had an effect on the process. if this swastika thing is true then maybe that also helped their decision.

>not edgy
hurting yourself and your friends while laughing at it

what the fuck is wrong with you? were you born this stupid or were you dropped as a baby?

they are a shitty leftist clickbait channel that steadily took off and increased production value over the years and now they are at 3m followers, basically they are youtube liberal media, and the opposite of what infowars is

AS hasn't made their official cancellation statement yet.

Literally taking a glorified blog as a reliable news source. L I T E RA L L Y

how is it edgy? a bunch of guys doing crazy, disgusting stunts for fun, laughing about it, and more importantly having other people laugh as well. normies don't laugh at edgy shit. mde were on some other level, doing creepy, "satirical" skits or whatever, i don't even know. maybe edgy isn't the word. time has certainly changed though, if the show was on in jackass days maybe it wouldn't have been this much of an outrage, you're right about that, and the taxi suicide bomber probably wouldn't fly, but i don't see jackass being the same thing. i think it's about intent as well.

clicking the link, instantly giving a dislike, then exiting fucks them up more than it helps

I'M FUCKING WARNING YOU FAGS SAMS GONNA DO IT

it's fun because it's fun to look at them being dumbasses, not because it's edgy. satirizing black people and sluts isn't fun, it's just edgy. it's the intent. pretty simple.

Has the definition of edgy changed in the last few years?

liberals are giant cry babies that cry and throw tantrums if they dont like something

>satirizing black people and sluts isn't fun
why the fuck not?

I think satirizing blacks and sluts is only fun because we can't do it anymore yet there it is

of course it has, where have you been? nowadays anything that triggers an sjw is edgy, e.g. a halloween costume.

Never really got a good grip on that word. Like, if an angsty teenager writes some blogpost about how much he hates people, how "everyone else" is so stupid, how he wouldn't shed a tear if all his friends died, and that humanity is a virus etc. that would be edgy to me. Can't really tell what edgy humor would be though, maybe something very politically incorrect for the sake of shock value.

you honestly think that blacks and sluts should be exempt from satire? jesus fuck...

I think you need some work on your reading comprehension.

>he says as he tearfully accuses a private company of censorship for dropping a terrible show

Lena Dunham is a fat pig

>the clip isn't even from the show
nice research

I don't think it's about the cigar. I think he's deliberately fucking his car up like a retard because he hates it? I don't know.
I used to think he just did stupid shit (dr.Manslave) because he wanted that Tim and Eric money. Now he's just kneeboarding on the wake of the election and trying to come up with a new money making scam.
Sam Hyde is just a white version of The Pest.

If you like this show then you have shit taste. This thread is like listening to little kids defending the latest album from their favorite band even though they know it's shit and NEVER listen to it. You are all pathetic and should be embarrassed if you consider this to be "good comedy". Your generation is fucked because you are all uneducated little plebs addicted to social media and e-celebs. Go read a book or watch some REAL comedy. No future for you fools, enjoy your lifetime of underachieving, never meeting a partner and working dead end jobs.

Yes, this post reeks of achievements, getting laid and having a high-paying job.

I earn 250K a year as a graphic designer and am engaged.

>Stop liking what I don't like!

>Did Adult Swim specifically said they cancelled them because they were "Alt-Right"? Have they released a statement?

No, but I do recall some of its (((chosen people))) leaving or threatening to leave if it wasn't canceled.

>dude look im being obnoxious and retarded and ironic at the same time haha get it ? haah

Go away evil dogger.

damn you're on like three levels of douche

>They like to do these ridiculous pranks where if they find a woman unattractive they would purposely trip her into a glass table, right? Now I don't know how much of that is staged, how much is real....

K E K

F

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

>TYT
>Research

They listen to someone say something and as soon as the audio is finished, they'll instantly misquote the person.

There's a reason TYT doesn't have much success outside being a megaphone for virtue signaling.

Then she refers to a scene from the show (pushing ugly women through a glass table), as a real prank that they do.

>They listen to someone say something and as soon as the audio is finished, they'll instantly misquote the person.
I've actually noticed that in 3-4 separate cases, it was ridiculous.

>alt right

they can't meme it into oblivion until they give it a name

I couldn't believe that bit, fucking lel

>sam hyde
>white supremacist

TYT is satire, right?

Where are the hidden swastikas?

i have all the episodes downloaded. some uncensored and i can't find em

There aren't any.

They are just using a common reporting technique called "lying"

They're 100% serious.

He's a white nationalist which is a huge difference

Young T*rks are genuinely fucking retarded.

No, they just don't know who Sam Hyde is, which you can't really fault them for because he's a nobody.

VIEWTIFUL JOE

>LOLSORANDUM DUDE WEED LMAO adultswim show #4428 is cancelled
and nothing of value was lost

t. baby boomer

man the music was excellent. i never even heard of mde before world peace despite being here seeing sam hydes face for years but they made a fan of me.

And yet they tout themselves as "journalists". As a journo usually you need to actually do a tiny bit of research into the thing you're going to report on.

Also if he's such an insignificance why are they even talking about him?