Ask mommy a fender jaguar for xmas

>ask mommy a fender jaguar for xmas
>just got the squier one
fucking whore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MHIhQCUlbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a great post

If you're old enough to be on Sup Forums, then you're too old to be a spoilt brat.

Get a job stupid forgposter. In fact, no, don't get a job. Kill yourself instead. Your family would be happier without a failure as yourself.

I hope your father gives you kicked-in teeth.

Be grateful you got anything for xmas you fucking faggot. In my family, by the time you're in late teens you don't get shit for the holidays.

>grow up poor
>couldn't get everything I wanted
>some bourgeoisie bitch complaining he can't get the right guitar

Poor baby can't afford what he wants

>people believing this is a sincere post
the absolute state of this board

>believing these replies are sincere
look at me I'm better than everyone

I
HATE
BROKE
HAMPTON
copy this to 3 other threads

>Fender
I'm glad your momma didn't gave you that overprice piece of shit

Still better than a Gibson considering their non-existent QA as of late.

>jaguar
>not jazzmaster
you deserve all of the disappointment for opting for the inferior offset, fucking loser.

I was going to ignore this thread, but them I remember someone in my facebook timeline, who's older than 21, got really offended because he didn't got a Fender Strato from xmas and got a Squier instead.

So, I'm just not impressed at all, just very, very just disappointed.

btw, João, se foi você, tu pediu uma Strato e não uma jaguar, e também sai do Sup Forums, e vai se foder.

Buy from your local luthier, cheaper and better

they are sincere, Sup Forums in its current state is a fucking reddit infested shithole full of 14 year olds who got into music through spotify and youtube recs. you are giving them way too much credit, they don't understand the culture of this site at all.

Eai brasileiro, Lula 2018?

>not getting your recs by following semi-retired lawyers on bandcamp who buy 50 records a week, just because they can

if you think Sup Forums is worse off now you're dead wrong kiddo. sure the frogposting and the soyboy/nu-male meme are annoying but atleast it's not the same beatles copypasta and kanye circlejerk threads

I asked for a guitar for christmas and my mom got me a kids sized beginner acoustic she found at the goodwill. What te fuck? Should I be grateful for this?

t. soyboy/nu-male

>mom has some kind of cancer
>doesn't want me going on a roadtrip to see Animal collective because she's afraid she'll die while i'm gone
>same shit she gave me about seeing Jeff Mangum instead of going to my grandma's funeral
>dad steps in and says I can't go
>next day, he comes into my room and hands me a vinyl of Exile on Main Street
>"In 1973, my dad told me I couldn't go see the Rolling Stones with my friends and he wouldn't tell me why. I got pissed at him and thought it was just because he didn't like my music or something. I didn't find out until later that he thought he might have cancer at the time, and fortunately he didn't, but he didn't want me going. He gave me this after he saw how upset I was. Now, I already had a copy of it, but he didn't know that, and mad as I was, it was the nicest thing he'd ever done. I know you're upset right now, and I don't blame you, but I thought I'd give you this to say I'm sorry things worked out how they did."
>And I'm just like, holy shit dad, the stones are the most entry level dadrock garbage, they're even worse than the beatles
>He seems upset and asks if I wanted to keep it and I said, y'know, no, it's fine
>Next day I see him listening to it on his old vinyl player which is such a piece of shit it'd sound better if he just listened to it on his fucking iPod mini from 2000
>he's crying, sitting on the floor, listening to All Down the Line
>who the fuck cries at the fucking stones?
>my dad is such a fucking pleb

>João
>must common portuguese name
Stop larping this half and have a merry xmas

>João
>must common portuguese name
Stop larping this hard and have a merry xmas

>calls out Rolling Stones for being entry-level dadrock garbage
>wanted to go see the most entry-level indie garbage band besides Arcade Fire

Suicidio 2018.
Não foi minha culpa, votei no Eduardo Jorge.

His name is actually João. This isn't a joke, but also this isn't he. So ok.

>Não foi minha culpa, votei no Eduardo Jorge
Fair enough

this wtf lmfao

hee hee hee

hee hee hee

Even if you're kidding this is disgusting. Appreciate what you got homie, if you want a Fender pay for it yourself

I have a MIJ Fender Jaguar.

It's a massive piece of shit and the worst guitar I own.

y'know you can still practice on a squire epiphone and develop. if something happen to the guitar it's not a huge loss, ya twat

anyways.. this video will tell you more youtube.com/watch?v=8MHIhQCUlbk

You're lack of avant teens means the current state is ass.

You are the worst person I have ever encountered on this board, oh my god dude. Like, not only did you shut down your own father at an emotional peak because TRS are a "pleb" band, but this situation only came about because you wanted to see fucking Animal Collective.
Oh, also, hate to burst your bubble, but both TRS and The Beatles are good. You shouldn't shit on things you don't because you don't like them, especially if your fucking dad is trying to have a moment with you.
I don't want to use language like this, but fuck you, dude. I feel really bad for your parents

imagine what Animal Collective would think if they read this

Weak pasta.

the rolling stones are fucking legendary you pin dicked beta

Deak would probably kill himself

>anco
>entry level

>thinking AnCo isn't as entry level as could be
>saving a thumbnail
lmaoing my ass off

How is sung tongs/spirit entry level, and please don't make fun of me

anco is pretty entry m8 and also you smell funny and have weird teeth

Based user.