So what bands are you leaving behind this year Sup Forums? so many rapists coming so many bands we need to leave behind!

So what bands are you leaving behind this year Sup Forums? so many rapists coming so many bands we need to leave behind!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2O71FI9BSg&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this penis genius?

None. I'm a new Decapitated fan because of the kidnapping and rape, and because of how badass it was.

So many problematic white male indie rock artists. I propose we boycott the genre of indie rock as a whole until they figure the whole diversity thing out. We can't have majority white patriarchal spaces in 2017, this is just a symbol of conservatism and Trumpism. We need inclusiveness. We need to abandon the past and welcome the future. It's time to drop indie rock.

b8

Eminem because he didn't actually commit any crimes against women. Fucking phoney.

nice meme

>having no grasp of The Death of the Author
I feel bad for these people. They're missing out on some great music just because "they committed an act that I think is bad!!!"

same. i decided to start listening to brand new this year after ignoring them forever. always thought lacey was some pushover, but turns out he's pretty cool

Thats not what death of the author means

>problematic
bait

and pop punk too

the only genre really making an effort to include everyone and be representative of the real america is hip hop. hip hop has black people, white people, latinx people, asian people, gays, nonbinary, lesbians, transsexuals all coming together to make amazing music speaking about their struggle. rock is still white male central with a couple token white girls. yaaaaaaawn.

lol yall would get butthurt over this. Music is for enjoyment, and if your enjoyment is ruined because the artist did something horrible, don't listen.

Not only that but death of the author is a retarded meme.

this

>muh patriarchy
eh, the enemy of my enemy is my friend
fuck indie rock

t. Soyboy

indie rock is a soyboy genre dumbass

sexi girlll :)

Im leaving behind artists who dont assault women

radiohead is epitome of sad boi soyboy core who cry about there privileged life while in college for STEM

want see the bobs to? me yes :)

;)

this bitch is hideous
youtube.com/watch?v=n2O71FI9BSg&t=6s
also link for context

not true btw
its true this guy is a fag

>taking that b8
Y m8?

This holiday season, the best gift you could possibly give is sitting the fuck down, getting out of the way, and listening. Listen to a PoC speak. Listen to their struggle. Let them speak. Let them take the lead. It's their time. It's time for us to share the spotlight. We've held it for far too long. We need to give the voiceless a voice, that's the greatest Christmas gift of all.

good art is few and far between, and if its really good made by someone bad im gonna enjoy it and not tell anyone, in case some moralfag wants to summarily judge me as a bigot/apologist/or whatever term gets thrown around. way to put another roadblock in the already difficult path of human discourse.

By listening to and supporting an artist who is a racist, or a rapist, you are effectively supporting their actions. They should be condemned, shamed, and shunned for these behaviors, not have their art accepted and praised. Then you're just letting them win! You're not a bigot, you're worse. You're an enabler.

>indie rock falls
>more """empowered""" wom*n make shitty music
>it quickly dies off because wyymyyn can't do anything of worth
>real men realize that wyyymyyyyyn fucking suck at music and return to form making masculine rock again (mostly in the form of metal)
all of this will be facilitated by trump winning 2020

not as faggy as dougie though

>trump winning 2020

Eh, just focus on the music I say. Keep out of the politics. If you're going to use celebrity examples to discuss trending issues then just tell the truth. Brand New is fucking shit and should not be listened to period.

it will happen and there's nothing you can do about it :^)
enjoy your shitty whiny indie rock while it lasts

nah

>or a rapist, you are effectively supporting their actions
Correctamundo.

trump is ass

*braps* in your face

trump still sucks

Too bad their last few albums sucked

donald j trump?
more like dotard gay chump amirite

haha and he is not as good as Obama mate
can't wait for the US to have 1.4 trillion dollars more dollars debt

Lies. Plus fuck it, whining about rape is overrated

who fucking cares about debt what is anyone going to do? ask for it back? lmao

hurray for Trump being shit! Right?

fucking bluuuumpf

not arguments

Like all bands, idiot.

I'll be sure to find the closest nigger and listen to him.

I agree

Right wingers think they're so clever

All bands' last few albums have sucked?

As a leftist I can tell you that the Democratic party is so inept that Trump is honestly the favorite to win in 2020

what do you think happened to the DNC,

His approval rating is like 35%, unless things seriously change someone just has to run against him and not be a total retard

>I JUST HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS PEOPLE
ugh, OK moralcuck. whatever we get it, you are a '''''''''''GOOD PERSON''''''''''''', you can go to bed now with no worries

You mean why did they become so shit? It's not so much something they did as it is something they didn't do. People are sick of neoliberal policies and all the misery they cause. Look at how popular people like Melenchon, Sanders, and Corbyn are. People are sick of capitalism and the Democratic party isn't going to give us the change we need.

This. They are going to blow it by running Elizabeth Warren (basically Hillary 2: Electric Boogaloo), Corey Booker (Great Value Obama) or Zuckerberg.

>Elizabeth Warren
fucckk. theyy better not push this women president agenda, they are just not going to end up winning

Angry roastie.

I'd literally rather have Trump as president than Zuckerberg. He'll use Facebook as his campaign machine, and even worse when he's president he'll use it as a propaganda tool for the government. Not to mention how insanely pro capitalist his policies will be, he'll be to the right of Trump economically.

>not listening to music because the person playing the song is either a bad person or has a different opinion than yours
Are people really doing this now?

typical generic feminist, probably never had a good fuck

Me tooand I am left as fuck. Zuckerberg is like a villain from a corporate dystopia hell novel. Trump is just an incompetent neocon who isn't fond of the blacks and is open about it instead of hiding behind dogwhistles.

yes

I didn't like Brand New before the allegations :^)

Every group besides jazz artists

lmao melenchon isn't popular you fucking retard

Indie Rock doesn't need any help for boycotting itself.

There's one artist I'm leaving behind: Kendrick Lamar. Not because of some rape allegations, but simply because his album was terrible

And he's a lowkey anti-white racist

what cruel fate led to this thread to be made and to each of their comments and all of their replies to have existed and me having to make this post

indie rock is already "over" as a trend. long running indie rock acts keep going because, like what the fuck do you expect them to do, work at a grocery store? it's their careers they're career musicians it's not just a hobby they put their entire lives into this, and from what i've heard most of them are still making good music

I know I'm responding to a troll but i want other people to see this anyways because i've been thinking about it a lot

>le low % approval rating he'll never win
remember how everyone said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning for 9 months straight, cause i do.

nuts
how did she even lose
what fuck
must have been fake polls for those 9 months