So, if Calexit really becomes a thing, at what sports will Californians be good at?

So, if Calexit really becomes a thing, at what sports will Californians be good at?

Sucking dick

It won't become a thing.

Poverty and hunger

I feel like most athletes in the US come from California, Texas, and Florida already

This.

If it someone does in some other universe, then it most likely be two states, with the old Jefferson state gang having a reason for breaking away from the commies

I wish it would because then Democrats would never win another election

Dying of thirst and being stoned.

Most of northern California votes red as well as part central parts of the state. It's the overcrowded coastal cities that always flip the state blue. If California seceded, they would lose just about all of their agriculture since northern Cali would stay with the union

Also there water from the north

Not to mention they would lose the ability to steal water from Colorado

Yes I know it's impossible. It would take a civil war for California to secede.
But I wonder at what sport would Californians be good at? I only see Basketball as their real core sport. Maybe "soccer"? Baseball franchises had been moved here, right?

Their tranny athletes will domainte all women's sports for years to come

Sucking dick

being overrun by mexicans

Dying of thirst after we cut off their water supply.

Same sports as Mexico, so none.

Unironically, MMA.

It's more likely that California, or at least the Southern part of it, will become part of Mexico again in the near future.

So the better question is how it will impact the Mexican National Team once that happens.

If it did happen the American economy would collapse. American sports would cease to exist.

>muh Silicon Valley & Hollywood

Nah, they could survive it.
Texas is more crucial for the US, due to its richness in natural resources.

jefferson would be a total meme state, the rural northern california parts dont have a single university

CA has a fuck ton of oil and ag

That would literally never happen.

Just because a 10,000 employed company puts it's 300 person headquarters in LA because all of the $700,000 executives want to golf every day of the year doesn't mean anything.
You're putting weight into business headquarters when those things change places every like 8 or 9 years

>hear about this shit for some time
>about time I look it up
>The campaign president is Louis J. Marinelli, a New Yorker who lives in Russia and has received significant assistance from the Russian government to promote his efforts The vice president is Marcus Ruiz Evans. Both men are former Republicans and Marinelli says he voted for Donald Trump.
>California gave Hillary Clinton 61.5% of the vote to Trump's 33.2%. Marinelli asserted this was evidence of the political divide between the state and nation, saying California is more progressive than the rest of the country and that Californians were offended by Trump's statements about minorities.

Football of course. They'll cuck USA out of the World Cup every fourth year and it'll be hilarious.

Kek. All our water comes from dams and lakes in our Sierra Nevada mountain range. I'm also not in favor of secession.
This
We have more NFL teams than any other stat at the moment and only one is leaving in the near future.

What is csu Chico? What is csu Humboldt? Guess a broke ass white trash okie from bako wouldn't know unis anyways.

This is true

>California secedes.
>The US declares war against California
>The war last 3 weeks and ends in the annexation of California

Probably not, we wouldn't go full retard and seize a fort out of nowhere before any legal documents and court hearings have been resolved. Southerners are stupid af for fort Sumter.

The Supreme court would never let Secession actually happen legally.