youtube.com/watch?v=bjhGXjSK4Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

up early

>told myself I'd only play a bit more Resident Evil and go to bed
>by the time I knew it it was 6 AM and I'd finished the game
Sleeping is boring anyway

The Remake or the original?

youtube.com/watch?v=qSWA_xLoJEg

remake. I know I'm a filthy casual for starting with the remake but I had to spoil myself a bit.

The original aged like shit anyway

How do you get paid for lying in bed all day lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y6dFNs5CK4
Someone late last night made a
>TFW you were never in your school animu club
As a normie orbiter in school who didn't get into weeb shit until I was 18 and nearly finished school, I wonder how different my life would've been if I was in the weeb crew and didn't become a normie by default
>You will never shift that weeb girl from your home town who'd be cute if she'd longer hair

It never would have occurred to me to be into anime while in school. I'd have just dismissed it as gay shite and been terrified if anyone knew I watched it. Still am. Wish I hadn't felt like that at the time.

There were no Weebs in my school either.

Same here. I didn't get into anime until I was in college. It wasn't even something that would have been on my radar in secondary school. I was too busy trying and failing to be a normie. Fortunately I abandoned such ridiculous notions while at college too.

I never knew any weebs growing up either.

Ya, the were like 5 lads who maybe liked Naruto in my school but even then, they weren't even autistic enough to do the meme run or wear head bands. I do remember one long hair lad who was about 4 years older than me who loved all those violent and overtly sexual 90's OVA's. Those were kind of my first voayage into weebdeem. Apart from the weeb golden age on the Den when we were kids and I did see Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Kite, Excel Saga, Mezza and Evangelion in my teenhood but didn't become a massive weeb till I was 18.
I hid it for ages but now everyone knows but it's no big deal really. It's not shocking to anyone, it's not like I was captain of the under 21's who was riding a new local slag every week. What kick started your interest in anime?

>I hid it for ages but now everyone knows but it's no big deal really
>not hiding your power level until you die

I tired but everyone always wanted to get kino and tv shows off my hard drives and they'd ask questions like
"What the fuck is Princess Tutu and Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui?"
So it got out but what ever, like I said, nothing changed. You obviously still long to be a failed normie if you try to hide it. I'm saying wear neko ears in public but what's the point of hiding it unless you have some high authority job where people will not take you seriously for it

>I tired but everyone always wanted to get kino and tv shows off my hard drives and they'd ask questions like
>allowing other people access to your computers

>You obviously still long to be a failed normie if you try to hide it
Why would I want to be a failed normie?

>but what's the point of hiding it unless you have some high authority job where people will not take you seriously for it
I don't have a high authority job, but it would seriously dent my image at work if it was revealed that I watch anime - and not just kino anime, but proper guilty pleasure weeb trash stuff too.

I used to hate anime all my teenage years and bullied the anime watching autist in school. Mostly because they took way OTT and tried to be anime characters irl.
Then in 5th year a new guy joined my school and we became friends and he slowly got me into anime. That and the fact I was browsing Sup Forums since 3rd year exposed me to anime all the time anyway.

So I slowly got into it and picked up a few shows reluctantly and eventually started to enjoy it.

I don't talk about ever really but if people asked what I was doing I'd say "watching anime" or whatever. Now everyone knows and nobody really cares. Even my parents. Although I don't ever openly talk about it much.

I have a high authority job but I don't think it would be a problem if people knew I watched anime. They know I play video games. They;d just think I'm even more of a weirdo if they knew.

I have zero reason to ever talk about it anyway.

>Lost my good looks.
>Aging.
>Hairline starting to recede.
>Acne breaking out.
>Putting on weight.

Why not just end it now?

>Acne past the age of 18
Jesus, wash your face and change your pillow covers twice a week

I do you fucker. I'm the most hygienic person here.

Iktf
>getting thick back hair too
>tfw old man before 30
;_;

Doubt.jpg

How do you become a findom lads

Saw 2 guys that seemed kinda drunk sitting in the bus stop
One of them somehow fell flat on his head when trying to get up
It was all very slavic. He laid there for a few seconds until his friend helped him up.
Got his forehead a bit bloody and was bleeding from the nose.
He sat for a bit, put his glasses back on and got in the bus like its nothing

What the hell is a findom.

>long to be a normie
>failed normie since LC

Are all foreigners at deli counters cunts? Always in a bad mood, it seems.

You'd be in a bad mood too if you were working a minimum wage job that involved having to make sandwiches for the cunt general public.

>What kick started your interest in anime?
Severe autism.

Not isolated to non-nationals. I've met my fair share of surly Irish bints behind deli counters over the years.

>You'd be in a bad mood too
Under the circumstances, maybe I would. Still doesn't make it right or acceptable in any way.

>Not isolated to non-nationals
Of course. Just seems to be more common for non-nationals to be cunts.

The Twelfth tomorrow. One of my Nordie cousins is coming down. I've never met them so I guess I'll just hide in my room from a 7 year old.

>twelfth tomorrow
>travelling through ulster at 11pm
>IRFU hat
Oh right... knew there was some i forgot about that date.

Think I'd commit suicide if I had to live in the north.

Or you could just move somewhere less shit. Literally all of europe is open to us without question

What about Belarus, Russia, and Moldova?

When i said Europe, I did not mean anywhere beyond the old iron curtain

Had a dream a girl sucked my cock. Could still feel the sensation after I woke up.

Do you have pets at home?

No, I keep my door locked as well.

God damn Moor we don't fuck animals in this country. We are a WHITE CATHOLIC nation!

god bless

>3 PM already

>getting raped by your dog in our dreams
The true Dublin dream

>go to the gym twice
>don't go again
We're all going to make it bros!

>more than halfway through the year

Might go the shop that sold the winning Euromillions later

I did that, had an anxiety attack over not going for two more days. Went to a different gym. Rinse and repeat five times.

No gyms in easy distance now

Pressure the winner into giving you money.

Gladly

I just had a woeful sleep schedule and hate going when it's busy. I wake up at 12 or 1 so by the time I'm ready it's already going to be packed and I'll be standing there with my cock in my hand for waiting for a bench or squat rack to be vacant.

Always tell myself I'll get up early in the morning but then only sleep at 6 am.

>an anxiety attack over not going for two more days
So you didn't go for two days and got an anxiety attack?
That's quite an extreme reaction

>he doesn't get anxiety attacks over pretty much everything involving going places or meeting people
The rate of normalfaggery in here has gotten too high.

Yeah. The shit people are talking about is really weird here lately. Going to the gym. What a bunch of knobheads.

Par for the course with me, I'm just pretty fucked in the head i guess.

>The rate of normalfaggery in here has gotten too high.
It's very concerning. We may have to introduce emergency measures.

>noone ever posts yaoi

There are no girls on /éire/.

Good.

>have to sign for a parcel from the postlady
>thank her and close the door
>few seconds later hear letters pushed through the letterbox

>there are no girls on /éire/
How little you know

All people previously assumed to have been girls have since been proven to be men.

Not interested in girls because the majority of girls (even the autistic ones) are normies and their presence will only cause a shitstorm of orbiters and also people who will get really upset and bitter at them. If you are a girl keep it to yourself desu.

>Not interested in girls because the majority of girls (even the autistic ones) are normies
There's a reason /r9k/ says that Girls can't be Robots.

>unironically using the term "normies" and "orbiters"
>not interested in girls
Yeah I can't imagine why.
Don't forget it's them that are the problem, never you.

>Don't forget it's them that are the problem, never you.
Why not both?

>it's them that are the problem, never you
Now you're getting it.

That's a given, everyone regardless of their class or gender has problems. Doesn't matter how rich you are or how well off you are. This is common knowledge.

Yet going out of your way to call the opposing side to you the main problem and even stretching to the point of unironically saying terms like "orbiters" or "normies" as a way to easily label a human being is pretty autistic regardless of it being said on a second hand nippon laptop site.

>unironically saying terms like "orbiters" or "normies" as a way to easily label a human being is pretty autistic regardless of it being said on a second hand nippon laptop site.
Until better terms are invented for describing those groups of people, "normies" and "orbiters" will continue to see use. You may not like them, but they serve their purpose because almost everybody knows who is being talked about when those words are used.

>everyone regardless of their class or gender has problems
I don't. I am perfect.

Everybody on /éire/ is a flawless example of humanity.

The very fact of you being here says otherwise.
Yeah I know. It's a societal online norm to say it but it's a niché one believe it or not and so will the next one until at some point it diverts from being a internet phrase.

I'm not saying they're the problem. I'm saying the majority of guys will either A: obsess over them and try impress them or B: Spew hatred at them and become really angry.
Often it's both. It'll totally derail the threads.

What do you believe is the right answer then.

There isn't one.

Well we'll just keep doing what has worked on Sup Forums for years then.

What answer? All he's saying is if there is a girl here it would be best she not give any proof of it otherwise the threads will become nothing but people either telling her to fuck off or asking for nudes. Such is the fate of all online communities with one girl in them.

Now then the past dozen or so posts have been utterly dreadful and I move we change the subject and never raise the issue again as it's unlikely any Irish girls will come here anyways.

>and I move we change the subject
Ask and thou shall receive.

archive.is/1HN6H
>GardaI to get power to intercept texts, emails and social media
>Cabinet approves new legislation to tackle threat of organised crime and terrorism
>The legislation, which is expected to be published in the autumn, will cover WhatsApp, Viber and Facebook as well as emails.

>Gardaí investigate me
>all they find are texts from mammy

>Girls don't frequent /eire/
Tee hee oh you stupid boiz~

You're not a real girl juniper. Just a transtrender wannabe.

Was it autism?

Did a fanny fart again lads. >w

> if there is a girl here
I was more speaking about in general as he spoke about there mostly being only two options and that both were bad. So I asked naturally for what he thought was the answer to it, I assumed he wasn't happy with it.

archive.is/Kn0jN
>Man in drag guilty of murdering pigeon enthusiast with sub-machine gun
Which one of you was it, lads?

I hope the pigeons are okay.

Any provision for the monitoring of /eire/, it's Communist insurgency and the questionable intentions of the 20 something males who watch anime?

It honestly wouldn't surprize me if Special Branch monitored these threads or the Sup Forums ones where they actually talk about "organizing" themselves.

>Any provision for the monitoring of /eire/, it's Communist insurgency and the questionable intentions of the 20 something males who watch anime?
>tfw no Prime Time Investigates special on /éire/

Would absolutely LAMP it into Miriam.

She's had a rake of children, user.

That just means she's able to take it.

Only a matter of time.

They're welcome to participate too.

I'm trying and failing to imagine a somebody like Miriam O'Callaghan doing a serious report on the happenings in your average /éire/ thread.

Primetime is the only good thing about rte

Thanks for letting us know you lack any imagination.

> Breaking News:Homosexuality on the rise!

I suppose we're not as radical as Éire/pol/ for example but leave it to the media to group us together anyways. It wouldn't be hard really, all they have to do is bring up Sup Forums as some bastion of right wing extremism and that there's a section devoted to Irish posters, then take everything posted as complete fact like IRA posting and fit it into a half hour slot to fuel mammy and daddy's fears about that newfangled internet.

I think the special report would be called "Quintessentially Irish" with the backdrop composed of the flags of Ireland, Luxembourg, France, and Japan.

Who would we sent to provide balance in the post-report interview session hosted by Miriam?

>How did a website about Japanese cartoons radicalise this young autistic boy into becoming the first Irish member of ISIS?
>That's Prime Time, tonight after the news.

Cyring to this song youtube.com/watch?v=bjhGXjSK4Ik