FALSE FLAG/PSYCHOP WATCHDOG THREAD #1

GET THE FUCK IN HERE FOR SOME DISCUSSION.

Okay lads we already know what is going on with Orlando.
>Muslim guy with ties to ISIS shoots up a fag joint and kills 50 people & sends 53 to the hospital.
>Leftists, SJW, and liberal media panders to both groups.
>Completely contradicts (((their))) narrative of "peaceful" muslims attacking gays.
>Push for gun control by twatter, hilldog, and other (((people))) already being discussed after the incident that happened.
>Typical leftist/communist narrative.

Now comes Santa Monica. I live about 40 miles south from it so I got the whole local story.

Supposedly in Santa Monica today an Indiana man named "James Wesley Howell" was found to be parked against the street, knocked on neighbors doors & windows, and eventually detained by authorities. In his Acura was found to be weapons, ammo, and explosive materials. The guy is your stereotypical white guy as well.

Now here is the creepy pieces of the puzzle:
Today completely contradicted the leftist narrative in Orlando. So are (((they))) now setting up a false flag PsychOp of stereotypical "lone white guy" for damage control?

DISCUSS. NO SLIDING. SHILLS GO AWAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXCzdREXEBo
tributes.com/obituary/show/James-Wesley-Howell-102725282
liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1465731342
youtu.be/uiBxr94XINg?t=3m45s
archive.is/dRl6D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 shillary speaks out against this guy and supports muslims at her next speech

This was sketchy as fuck.

bump

It's possible, but I would think jos handlers would have allowed him to pull it off in order to counter the body count in Orlando

Bump don't let this slide. We need to get this going.

Strong possibility.

Also, bump

The story of this guy doesn't even add up. Hated Hillary, compared her to Hitler, and was a conspiracy theorist. How does the "i'm gonna shoot homos" twist come into play?

I love the use of the (((identifier)))

oh, it's 100% a false flag. as soon as he started shooting in orlando the police scanners were confirming a moslem. they had plenty of time to set this up false flag up

This thread is being slid fast folks. Start bumping.

THE GOYIM KNOW.

Do all volleyball women have small boobies?

no.period.
and honestly we are squandering an opportunity to spam islam as religion of faggots.

>>Muslim guy with ties to ISIS

The islamic center in orlando is shia, fuck off retard.

another mind control victim?

youtube.com/watch?v=YXCzdREXEBo

The things some people do for a photo.... That bird could have tensed it's talons and simple lifted up a bit in the air and it would have ripped that poor sexy woman's muscle tissue right from the bone.

It's all one big ploy. I literally feel like Hillary or the Democrats orchestrated the whole thing.
I mean it works. Have a Muslim shoot up some gay bar so that Hillary can speak about how Trump's rhetoric radicalizes the Muzzies.

In reference to the suspect's vehicle:
>The car’s license plate included a symbol of the National Rifle Assn. on the left side and the bottom said, "Teaching Freedom."

Can they get any more transparent?

Her makeup ruins the picture.

low bodyfat, same thing with bodybuilders

He literally called 911 and recited the IS pledge over the phone.

Oh yeah I forgot.
BUMPPPPPP

That butt is too big

What bird?

>muslims dindu nuffin they are good boys
Sup Forums you disgust me sometimes

there is nothing about this that is good for the liberal narrative. if it was a false flag they wouldn't have used a muslim.

Yes, it's damage control

sounds possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if his "threats" to attack pride parades were completely overblown. he probably commented about how gay the gay pride movement is on FB and is now becoming a scapegoat for actual ISIS terrorists within our borders.

Can the MIDF fuck off for a minute?

>"Make sure you mention the NRA sticker on his car in the article"

>if it was a false flag they wouldn't have used a muslim
remember 9/11?

They're saying the white guy is the false flag dipshit.

>James Wesley Howell confirmed as new Adam Lanza/James Holmes/[insert past Monarch applicant]
>Things going well
>Suddenly random Muslim appears and destroys the false flag you had planned to push your agenda
>Months, if not years, of planning down the toilet
>((())) Mad as fuck that their Shmita plans are going down the fucking drain

I don't think there's any doubt about the Orlando event. The Santa Monica event though.

Eventually, every child comes to learn that Santa isn't real.

This, the white fit was a false flag, the muzzie was the real thing. It's that simple.

A man with the same name and from the same state died under a year ago, maybe look up the death cert and see if their ss# match.

tributes.com/obituary/show/James-Wesley-Howell-102725282

Am I the only one who just wants to know who the chicks in the pic are?

so they knew someone would shoot up the nightclub and set up a decoy?

Bump. Read this story this morning before I heard about the religion of peace, sounded weird af

What? Of course Orlando wasn't a false flag goyim!
Look how realistic our acting, I mean our drill, I mean our real life situation was!

liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1465731342

Im really interested in this;
by "ties to ISIS" what do you guys mean? what do you picture when you read that statement? Like some overlord in syria and this fag chatting on kik and plotting terror?

this is his fb page:
(can't link, but go on kikebook.com and add this)

/people/James-Wesley-Howell/100006569850197

by that we mean the FBI has confirmed: the Muslim shooter called 911 prior to entering the club and pledged his allegiance to ISIS

I'll just leave this here...

His kikebook is a fictitious work of the FBI.

youtu.be/uiBxr94XINg?t=3m45s

Some Sandy Hook tier hoax acting on this one:

Watch at 3:45
>"J-just please take away their assault rifles!"

saying it is hardly proof, I mean I get it, he was a radical retard madman, but I doubt that that it had any larger coordination.

I think it's highly more likely that the guy just wanted to blow up fags. Occam's Razor, etc.

Also what is the name of the extension for (((names)))? I learned of it last night.

>Can catch a white guy.
>Can't catch an arab on the watch list.

Just fuck my shit up NSA. This is false flag as fuck.

Nice one Chaim, but the events in Orlando was a true act of terrorism. Go rub your hands somewhere else.

Mohammed kill ur self.

OP here,

There is ungodly amounts of evidence from the web of crisis actors and agendas being pushed by (((them)))

His Facebook has been around for years, don't think it's relevant

Post more pics ples.

>A man with the same name and from the same state died under a year ago, maybe look up the death cert and see if their ss# match.

REMINDS ME OF PIC RELATED

Also, this archive is Howell's FB

archive.is/dRl6D

lmao

I don't understand..this attack benefits trump more then hillary. If they faked it the globalists are self sabotaging themselves.

Nice CGI plane Schlomo, too bad all the "footage" of 9/11 planes crashing into the buildings defy the laws of physics. Gee I wonder who could be behind these hoaxes...

Stop the slide!

fucking no planer

LA here

What's even weirder is that he apparently left his rifle on his front seat and his car was unlocked when the police found it

Well gee... ya never stop to think.... MAYBE just MAYBE Trump is one of them??

You people are just as easy to manipulate as BLM Niggers, just as predictable.

Its all about the divide and conquer. Instead of pulling the heartstrings with children like with Sandy Hook, they pull the heartstrings with gays. Increase fear. And when Trump gets elected, another big false flag: well guess we have to be "smart" and "tough" and take away everyone's guns!

BUMP. Shit is freaky

my money is on brainwashed mind control vicitm
cia got's plenty of them in guantanamo & co

>dat wink after robert kennedy got shot by a palestinian

the "explosives" were apparently tannerite, which are the plastic jars you buy for explosive targets. i can't imagine using that stuff for a terror attack. are you supposed to set it somewhere, then go find a place to shoot it from, with a clear line of sight but also in a crowd where it can deal damage? doesn't make much sense.

Off by a few days but it lines up.

Why is the Full Legal Name always reported like the guy is John Wilkes Booth or something

>lads

Americunt trying to have bants

He had chemicals that are used to make implosive devices too

No, they were going to go ahead with the white guy falseflag but the CIA didn't let them know that their ISIS plant was gonna do his thing first.

Interdepartmental communication is at an all time low these days. I mean, it's never been GOOD, but still.

He was a Mossad agent

Trump is a Jewish ally

-We've been duped into creating Greater Israel by election Trump

The tannerite was the "powdered explosive" and it's totally unsuitable for use in an IED.

None of them even look alike

What does snow feels like

Stick your hand in ice.

As bad as Orlando massacre is, it is not the most deadly in American history. On December 29, 1890, the US Calvary massacred nearly 200 Lakota Indians many of them women and children. On a January day in 1863, the massacre of 253 Shoshone Indians, many women and children, took place at Bear River. I suppose Orlando might be the biggest massacre by a lone gunman or the biggest in modern times, but not the biggest in the entire US history.

bags of sand

Like soft sand

We are talking about human beings not tree people.

???
what bird dude

That bitch is out of her mind.
No way I'd let that fucking thing on me like that

>Bush throwing up horns
>implying it isn't just Texas A&M pride

>guise don't slide the thread
>posts pics of women in minor clothing
Have a bump...

>On December 29, 1890, the US Calvary massacred nearly 200 Lakota Indians many of them women and children. On a January day in 1863, the massacre of 253 Shoshone Indians, many women and children, took place at Bear River

Those were acts of war, not a 'massacre'.

Those pesky injuns were killing innocent white families and the Army went in and cleaned house to show those savages who's boss.

You are a retard. They don't even look alike. Just kill yourself.

Feel the inside of your cheek. Now you have felt snow.

Bump for relevance, I've always been intrigued by psyops.

>honestly thinking any of those look alike

Found the shills/derailers.

WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE.

Maybe paranoia has just rotted your brain, believing in far-fetched conspiracy certainly points to that.

>hand the election to trump
>false flag

Conspiracy retards are really pushing it this time.

I never believed the "crisis actor" conspiracy, until this bitch right here. Thank you user, your diligence in watching a horrible tv program paid off.

So, we're all supposed to believe a parent has no idea if their little kid is dead or alive, but they'll stay around for an interview to ban assault guns.

wew, got a boat captcha for Orlando. Must be true.

>forest from the trees

The canary was removed recently, I believe they are studying our reaction to mass casualty events and determining how to counter our meme magic every step of the way.

Ledditor here. /r/news moderators have been censoring this event to the max. /r/The_Donald is the only sub that's really been covering it.

>i havnt reached any conclusion of my own, ill just call OP retarded.

Kill ratio went up due to LEOs

Foia for ballistics test results.

>be me
>20 year old Hoosier boy
>drive to California for a vacation
>bring along my best friends...
>...who happen to be guns
>hear about a faggot parade
>lol I gotta see this
>cop stops me for a random inspection
>user, what do you have a truck filled with guns?
>explain how I was on my way to see the faggots
>get arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit terrorism
life's not fair bros

>Also what is the name of the extension for (((names)))?

I think Chrome pulled it when normies stumbled across it. Now they think they're "fighting Nazis" or some shit by putting it on their Jew media accounts. Interesting it occurred around the same time the Tel Aviv shooting happened, which was also the same day they stumbled across 6,000+ items at Auschwitz that had belonged to Jews. Pure coincidence.

>meme magic
Kek