What albums do we think are overrated from this year?

What albums do we think are overrated from this year?

Just Damn.

literally all of these. and take me apart

all albums that you could predict would be shit before listening to them. why did you bother?

Damn

SZA and Lorde are underrated af on here.

The only albums i liked this year are 17 and come over when you're sober pt 1

Just Damn.

I mean idk what else to add except take out SZA and replace it with 17

Damn was one of the worst things I ever heard. LCD soundsystem, Lorde, sza were all amazing

Lcd sucked. Nigga lost his edge

Take Me Apart was actually good so no

this lcd was fucking bad man

I think Take Me Apart was a great album that was rated pretty fairly.
Everyone hated 17 though with the exception of X fans who thought it was deep.

And SZA deserves her spot as the majority of end of year lists she somehow makes the #2 spot behind DAMN. in some sort of TDE jerkoff

>LISTENING TO MUSIC RELEASED IN THE YEAR 2017
OKAY

It was a tad cringe to boot terrible business. I knew they were going disappoint as soon as i heard they were getting back together. I mean their shitty attempt at being politically relevant was, pathetic.

What about After Laughter? It was a mixed bag for me, but I can't tell if it's overrated or underrated

That Arca album with the fucking disgusting cover and Ulver's joint. I thought Fever Ray was obnoxious I didnt know it got hyped on here.

damn i knew i forgot something, you right about the arca album though, i did not get any of that hype

>I listen to Fantano, and take his opinion seriously. The list

American Dream is a masterpiece by the way, far better than anything he’s ever done. Anybody who thinks the band reached a pretentious state has severely misinformed themselves

T

time to add pure comedy on there

I can see your point even though i enjoyed it, I tend to see it criticised just as much, maybe even more often than it gets praise.

This is just a bad opinion

no a lot of people hyped 17 up to shit in the mainstream, Sup Forums wise yeah we all hated it

>Lorde
No
fuck you dude