Why don't you like this movie, Sup Forums?

Why don't you like this movie, Sup Forums?

It's poor-man's dumber version of American History X. With Harry Potter.

i liked it

it's a redpill disguised at jew propaganda

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE AS BAD AS MUSLIM EXTREMISTS AMIRITE?

Harry had buyer's remorse with Ginny he became a white nationalist.

>let's just ignore the fact they were planning to blow up a building

Really makes you think

Are you saying white men can't be as bad as muslim extremists? Whites are the strongest race, we are capable of whatever we want you libruhl cuck

I don't hate it but it's a very flawed film.

At the end of the film, Toni Colette's character tells Harry Potter that she picked him because she knew he was a victim and thus he would understand white nationalists and they would understand him.

The film, however, fails to do this. It simply has too much contempt for white nationalists to give them a fair accounting.

So you end up with this cast of wacky, unbelievable characters that no one could ever like. My GF and I have been watching some documentaries this week on The Unabomber and the Oklahoma City bombing and what Imperium failed to capture is that you can totally see how these events happened.

All these guys had their own motivations and reasons for how they ended up the way they were. They really were victims of the system.

Now they lashed out in terrible, unforgivable ways, but that's for the justice system to punish, not art. A good film about these kinds of guys needs to make them sympathetic characters. You have to care about these guys for their stories to be interesting and not just come off as preachy.

That's why American History X worked and Imperium didn't really. Having the protagonist be an undercover agent is a way to distance the film from the white nationalists. It's a way to say 'hey we reaaaaaaally don't agree with these guys but here's a movie about them anyway' whereas having the character actually be a white nationalist like in American History X is a way of saying 'whatever we might think of people like this, here is a movie from their point of view' and is just a more honest way of making a movie.

This isn't about politics, it's just about making a good film. You couldn't make a good movie about SJWs that was just 'ha ha look how fucked up these people are' you'd have to make it from a stance of 'here is what these people believe, now draw your own conclusions.'

Watch how the terrorists are treated by the film Syriana for comparison.

>That's why American History X worked and Imperium didn't really. Having the protagonist be an undercover agent is a way to distance the film from the white nationalists. It's a way to say 'hey we reaaaaaaally don't agree with these guys but here's a movie about them anyway' whereas having the character actually be a white nationalist like in American History X is a way of saying 'whatever we might think of people like this, here is a movie from their point of view' and is just a more honest way of making a movie.

but american history x is about a white nationalist who changes his ways.

Which Harry Potter movie is that?

>dude racist art lmao

Harry Potter and the Ovens of Treblinka

Homegrown terrorists (aka white people in militias who refuse to pay taxes and want to overthrow the US government via violence and most likely also want to finish what Hitler started) are viewed as more dangerous than foreign muslim terrorists. These assholes aren't your average racist, racists will normally just talk shit and get buttmad but do nothing. No, militiafags strongly believe that the US government is supposed to be overthrown and have done shit about it. Remember the Oklahoma City bombing, that was supposed to start a revolution but all it did was kill people and kids.

If they had their way they'd kill anyone who didn't look white or was average. So if you're a weeabo, don't go to church, look italian, etc you're on their get-rid-of list. Sup Forums plays at being white-supremacist but most of them would die cause they have interests not considered normal by these fags.

This disgusting alt right movie had nazi symbology!
There were swastickers on the cupcakes!
"They" can't keep getting away with it!

He never apologised to the wine store guy

Good post

Or the dude whose face he spit on.
Who even was that anyway?

>Homegrown terrorists aka white people who didn't want to pay taxes
So, all the original white people that came to America are terrorists? What about the white foreigners that came later? We're the Jews and Germans and Irish also terrorists?

Why did the teenage neo-nazi apologize to the classroom at the end of the film?

He says about half way in the film that he saw a group of nignogs beat up some white kid.

The teenage neo-nazi did nothing wrong; he just turned to white supremacy after he saw someone of his own race be assaulted by people who are not his race.

Why the 180 on character? Nothing should have prompted him to change his views.

Did you pay close attention to the end. American History X is basically a white version of Native Son, and it's well done.

>look italian
What? Why? Because many of us look mediterrean?

How many more moves like this and Swiss Army Man until Radcliffe is no longer Harry Potter?

To me it was like:
>What if American History X had no balls
Plus
>every single Radcliffe movie i see i change the title to something Harry Potter related: Harry Potter: the one in wich he went nazi.
Also
>Nothing Fucking Happens: The Movie

Yeah, but you understand WHY Derek ended up like that. There's that great scene around the dinner table where it's revealed that their dad was a racist and that's what laid the foundation, then the dad got killed by a black guy and that was the ultimate confirmation bias. Then Stacy Keach comes along and preys on him and grooms him.

You understand why Derek ended up there and you like Derek and you sympathize with him.

In Imperium the white nationalist guys are cartoon characters.

White supremacists aren't terrorists IRL. The VAST MAJORITY of all terrorists are radical muslims, this cannot be denied.

The Believer was the superior white nationalist/nazi movie

What. The Revolution was about not being represented and still forced to pay taxes. It'b be like if you had to pay a $3 tax on Starbucks (fuck that place but it's something you suburban fags would care about) and it didn't go to the government, it went straight to Starbucks.

Pilgrims and shit faced religious persecution. Other immigrants came for a better life. I doubt anyone immigrated cause they didn't want to pay taxes.

Also, taxes you pay directly affect you. They money gone to food stamps helps out the poor (who then have less reason to rob your dumb ass). Tax money goes to the military, which allows us to be badass and not get rekt. Taxes go to infrastructure (not as much as I'd like though), to social programs for old people, to paying for schools and city services.

If you don't like paying taxes go suck a dick, then buy a boat and go to international waters or antartica. Everybody has to pay taxes whether they like it or not.

If you're not light-skinned you're fucked. I guess having a windblown farmer's tan is alright if you have the facial features of a white guy. If you're gay, if you're a weaboo, if you're atheist, if you're not supportive of their cause, you're fucked. If you're from the city or any kind of liberal you're fucked. Basically unless you fit into their very narrow and limited worldview, you are gonna die. And this is just the US, most other countries would be nuked. These people aren't like the nazis, at least they were gonna leave the japs alone.

FFS, the Oklahoma City bombing killed children. The primary target didn't account for that but they were still trying to kill innocent civilians in order to incite a revolution that would make ww1 lookloke a little bitch.

>. So if you're a weeabo, don't go to church, look italian, etc you're on their get-rid-of list
I don't see anything wrong with this. I ironically think the execution of all of those who hold leftist ideologies, have genetic inferiorities or engage in degenerate activities (sexual deviancy, consumption of infantilizing media i.e capeshit, video games) is the only way to save our country.

>Pilgrims and shit faced religious persecution.
They didn't. Religious persecution was outlawed in England. That's precisely why the Puritans left; they wanted to persecute Catholics and less than Puritan Anglicans.

Than you're a tard. While I believe in eugenics (Gattaca-tier sort, not euthanasia of people), killing off like 80% of the world and more than 50% of the US is not a good thing. This is the more radical kind of militia-tard though, most would be happy with just 50s tier prejudice and less ethnics.

Sedition and terrorist-prone dogma can only lead to more suffering. But you probably backed Trump, so you care for nothing. (By which I mean lobbying for corporations is the cause of many of our government problems, but Trumpfags wanted to cut the middleman out and just get down to the metaphorical anal rape.)

pure coincidence

Every fucking time.

lol

Pil is always right