youtube.com/watch?v=NqA3UoMH4yY
youtube.com/watch?v=9u0auA-NWZo
youtube.com/watch?v=6GJ6rrIIg4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sam and Chuck are tier 1

Sasha Cooper

>Sup Forums in any kind of conflict situation

I was in the military fämäläzoid

How's the PTSD working out for you, boyo?

youtube.com/watch?v=NqA3UoMH4yY
I would feel so safe having him pointing his gun at the back of my head with his finger on the trigger when clearing rooms.

I only saw one corpse of my friend who shot himself, and never saw combat because we have mandatory service

It still haunts me, would not serve again

how much did that mentally scar you?

>well i made a conscious decision
6 words.
6 words before he's out of breath.

John Matrix of course.

jew get out

At the time? A lot. Now its just a cool military story to top other guys boring stories.

I actually saw him as a hallucination, loading his gun in a dark room a few hours after it happened

The only correct answer.
>we fight for love

This mofo would have my back

youtube.com/watch?v=9u0auA-NWZo

The six hundred year old meme man of course.

Damn he's good

I never knew Keanu really had it in him

I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

IM GETTING A BONER

And here getting ready for John Wick 2. Based /K/eanu. Looks fitter too.

youtube.com/watch?v=6GJ6rrIIg4w