It pains me knowing that her real killers are out walking the streets

It pains me knowing that her real killers are out walking the streets.

Why?
He's making good movies.

killer in the streets, OD in the sheets.

Didn't she die of something stupid?

"Mold"

Another Illuminati doll who was offed when her memory started to return.

motherfucker

i'd probably want to murder her too if i was behind her doing this all night.

why did he even stand up at all? Just show your incredulity by staying seated.

So, do you imply she has something to keep secret from the audience? What is it?

Wasn't it her mother who killed her?

no, it was the jews

I'm pretty sure it was the mother

no, no. the jews

Why?
Redpill me on her death

i'd like more gossip about her life

basically she fucked catering crews on parties

fucked everybody

Not that user, but if memory serves, it was weird because very shortly after she died, her boyfriend also mysteriously died in the same house, leading to the mold thing.
Personally it's pretty terrifying if super-mold that hides in your walls can kill you.

She should have paid attention to Hank

i miss her everyday and i can't wait to take her out on a date when i get to heaven.

Not me:(

My cousin had leukemia, got almost cured but then hospital bathrooms mold got into his lungs and he died. My aunt was just too tired to sue. Rip in pieces and fuck qt3.14's in heaven Panu.

Who was she telling to fuck off?

why did they take her Sup Forums

Her rapist, her killer, and the man who helped cover up her murder are all still alive.

camera guy

What
I have some green mold on my nightstand next to my bed
What do I do

Eat it to build resistance

Anyone else think it's really weird that Luanne from King of the Hill died of mould when there's an episode of King of the Hill about nobody ever dying of mould.

ferment it with semen so it becomes benign

Fug just read about this. So fucked up. Won't look at Christopher Walken the same way ever again

>Her rapist... still alive.

He really is an evil piece of shit and I'm convinced the only thing keeping him alive is the overwhelming fear of what is waiting for him on the other side.

Walken didn't actively cover up anything, he just didn't talk. You can't judge a man for not snitching.

He let it happen at best. At worst, he helped cover it up.

>can't judge a man for not snitching
Niggers actually believe this

The only time it's acceptable to talk to cops is if someone is still in danger, such as a potentially violent crime in progress or a kidnapping.

Every time you defer authority over justice (or anything else) to the state, you diminish the extent and value of personal liberty.

Nah, he really did sleep through it. He knows Wagner did it, though. He all but accused him the last time the cops interviewed him.

I kind of agree with this except Walken could have confessed his own part in the crime. He wasn't merely a helpless witness. He's an accessory to murder most likely. Possibly worse

That's fucked, he probably feels like shit everytime he thinks about it.

He's also has to live with being indirectly and unintentionally responsible. Walken told Wood to focus on her career rather than Wagner, who he didn't like, which is what caused the fatal argument.

I don't believe any of the theories that involve Walken directly, but I'm sure that night bothers him every day of his life.

If you have information leading to the arrest of a murderer, it is your moral obligation to come forward

Kys commie.

Libertarianism is the polar opposite of communism you drooling retard.

No, you have an ethical obligation to come forward assuming you support the justice system that is in place. Your only moral obligation is to stop them from killing again. That is compatible with the former, but not mutually inclusive.

>lolbertarianism
Kek.

Didn't say I agreed with it, just pointing out how absurdly fucking wrong you were.

You talk like a freshman in college. Have some real life experience outside of your shelter before you argue morality w/r/t murder.

That's not an argument and contains no information or counterpoint, it's an attack on my character based on how I "sound" combined assumptions about my lifestyle.

Explain yourself like an adult, or concede you are talking out of your ass.