Did he deserve his death?

Did he deserve his death?

Yes, but not for the horse.

SHE WAS A WHOOOAARSE

Yes, but not for the whowaa.

Yes, for liking a movie that is an insult to roman history.

They were all extremely violent, dangerous criminals. They all deserved to die.

what film is this? is that bill burr?

No, he deserved a spin-off before his son got rekd

SHE WAS A HORSE A PERFECTLY INNOCENT CREATURE

>Remember Ralphie as a piece of shit villian type character
>Rewatch the Sopranos this year
>Keep waiting for Ralphie to do something wrong.
>It never happens
>Realize that Tony was the one in the wrong every single time they butted heads.
Is this what they call "growing up"?

They all did imo.

THEY DIDN'T HAVE FLAT TOPS IN ANCIENT ROME

the matrix

>tfw you're the only person who liked Ralphie.

He was my favorite character

No, Tony is an autistic manchild.

This tbqh

If we had more men like Ralphie in this country then we'd still be sitting on the throne of the world rather than the cucked laughing stock we are today.

Beating an innocent girl to death is wrong user.

Not in the context of being a mobster.

She was a hooouh. Tony was the only one in the wrong for hitting a made guy over a hooouh.

Everyone deserves death

Speak for yourself, I deserve to be inmortal.

Did he start the fire?

>Disrespectful bitch who didn't know her place
>innocent
lmao go back to tumblr.

I'd argue that you can't see things that way. Fuck off, you edgy little teenager shit.

He disrespected the bing

That's Tony speak for "whoops I sperged out again, better justify it after the fact".

>you edgy little teenager shit.
Actually when I watched that scene as a sheltered teenager I thought that Ralphie was the bad guy in the situation, but when you see it again through the eyes of an adult you realize that the way he responded to the scenario was completely appropriate.

>he responded to the scenario was completely appropriate.
No he didn't. Brutally beating a girl to death because she spitt on you is a bit much. Punching out a tooth should suffice.

He was a made guy, who was a whore. She knew exactly what she was risking when she stepped out of line and yet she did it anyway.

I never got what's the thing with the accent. It's because of the whole Italo-American thing or because they are from New Jersey?

You think murdering a stripper working at a place run by a higher ranking member that you, is ok? Not only that, but at that place, where there could be lots of witnesses who are not tied to organized crime at all.

>SHE
>WUZ

sad to say, you only got edgier and thus less mature as you got older.

>all these self inserting tonyfags

He killed ralphie just to feel like a big man. He intentionally fucks over everyone around him, often for no personal benefit. When Bobby knocks his fat ass out he acts like a total faggot.

Adulthood is realizing what a piece of garbage Tony really was all along. The horse wasn't any of his business.

Tony was an aspie

>top earner
>true soldier
>lived by the code
>got whacked because tony didn't live by the code

As far as the mafia has honor and virtue, Ralph embodied it. The rest were always halfway to snitching or otherwise pussying out.

What difference does it make?

After watching the show a few times, I think it is in a quantum state and that either answer is correct.

all northern NJ Italians are asspies. all those inbred backwoods sicilian missing chromosome genetics dont go away just because they left the old country.

>You think murdering a stripper working at a place run by a higher ranking member that you, is ok?
It's about respect. Any man who allows himself to be disrespected by a whore is no man at all. Tracey's punishment was brutal but appropriate.

This. Rewatch season 6 Tony doesn't live by the code which is the source of half his problems

>season 6

he's a massive hypocrite throughout the entire show

She laid her hands on him first, plus he was on coke. She wasnt even carrying his baby.

As I said, giving here a beating should suffice. Murdering her is disrespectful to Silvio, and quite frankly everyone else who was present during the insident.

he coke beat her

IRL he would have beat her, blacked her eye and knocked out a tooth, then make her do an hour long set looking all fucked up at The Bing. Maybe pull a train. Wouldn't of killed her.

>As I said, giving here a beating should suffice
And then she could have disrespected him again a different day. You can't just go trimming the weeds with a delicate pair of scissors and expect things to get any better. You need to go in with your fists without compromize and violently tear up every root.

>Wouldn't of

So you murder everyone who disrespects you, and think everyone else should as well?
And yeah, I know we're talking about a tv show here, but dude, seriously, come on.
And, the fear of violence and pain is a very effective tool.
And, further more, he could have done it some place else. You know, he could have been a bit smarter about the whole thing, instead of just loosing his shit.

Yeah he was an asshole

>You know, he could have been a bit smarter about the whole thing, instead of just loosing his shit.
He would have looked like a little bitch in front of his men, even if he did have her executed later on the down low. Respect is your most powerful asset if you are a man like Ralphie. If you give a pass to a whore then next time it'll be your own men.

>You need to go in with your fists without compromize and violently tear up every root.

That doesn't solve the problem of weeds though

>Respect is your most powerful asset if you are a man like Ralphie.

You just justified Tony killing him.

>she was a whowaa
>it's just a goddamn horse
>whowaa
>whore
>horse
>Tony kills Ralphie over both

Bravo David

Tony acted out of emotion. Ralphie was rationally solving a problem.

Ralph disrespected him, on several occasions.

>If you give a pass to a whore then next time it'll be your own men.

>Ralphie was rationally solving a problem.

When he killed that whore?

>rationally solving a problem
No, he wasn't. He lost his shit completely.

Daily reminder Ralphie was just a more evil version of Tony without the "muh depression" stuff just like Tony B was Tony without any luck

>evil
Go cry into your cumrag. Ralphie was a good man relatively speaking.

he disrespected da bing

>>Keep waiting for Ralphie to do something wrong.

He literally beat a girl to death OUTSIDE the Bing with big chance of the Feds watching. Dumbass coke move.

Tony b got pretty lucky finding that money and having the gook help him out

I can't even believe this shit. Ralphie wasn't the monster most people make him out to be but Jesus Christ dude. Are you seriously so fucking edgy that you think beating a pregnant woman to death because she slapped him was justified? And not only justified, but a completely rational decision? That's completely and utterly retarded dude. All of the characters were scum, Ralphie was no better than the whore. He killed her because he was coked out and she pissed him off. This is either very elaborate bait, uber-contrarionism, or you're actually a horrible person.

>Ralphie was no better than the whore.
Ralphie = based alpha. Whore = whore

HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME

Currently rewatching, on season 5.

I think Tony was more upset with Ralphie being an uncontrollable coke head and for killing her right outside the bing than the girls death.

He obviously loved the horse but him killing Ralphie was just the start of his life totally unwinding into chaos, seperation comes a couple eps later.
But he also does crazy violent shit often and lashes out against people he's not actually upset with, like smashing the bartenders face for asking about ice.

Pls stop with Ralphieposting

I get that the whole whore/horse thing is important but I feel like people in these threads always ignore what a shitbag Ralphie was to his fellow mobsters.

Not that I don't empathize with him in a lot of scenes but he was totally resented and unmissed.