Has there been any confirmation that this is Luke Skywalker...

Has there been any confirmation that this is Luke Skywalker? How do we know it isn't Luuke Skywalker (starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker) or Luuuke Skywalker (starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghHgrjT_Hfk
youtube.com/watch?v=ze4jXFFB05g
youtube.com/watch?v=QwxYk896q_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3S2zsCaOOmE
biggerluke.wikidot.com/dagobah-elimination-theory
biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Luuke
>Luuuke

This shit can't be serious.

Think abiut your life, user. Even a mong like you must be bored with this shit every day.
But you can't stop, can you. If you do, you'll have to face the truth about your life and that might kill you.
Your shitposting is really you reeeeing in terror, trying to drown out reality.

>Star Wars thread

Who wants to guess how many posts we can go without posting these words

>feminist
>white male
>stronk womyn
>drumpf
>white supremacist
>SJW
>shill
>jew

Because EU has been retconned

Still better than new Disney canon of lightsabers acting like Harry Potter wands.

>Those soles

Is Luke being insecure about his height canon?

I bet Disney is doing this as payback for Mark hating the Force Awakens

youtube.com/watch?v=ghHgrjT_Hfk

youtube.com/watch?v=ze4jXFFB05g

youtube.com/watch?v=QwxYk896q_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=3S2zsCaOOmE

>$500 and he doesn't come with a lightsaber
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh fugg :DDD

bravo lugas :DD

>He doesn't come with a separate Adam Driver unmasked head
What is wrong with them?

I would also have loved it if Kylo came with Vader's burnt helmet as a prop and we got his little ash tray thing where he puts his helmet in.

you just posted all of them dummy

>I want silly and exaggerated jumps fight xD

Luuuuke Skywalker.

You can see the inner sole poking through the side of his shoe

"It's funny because it's about cats dying."

KEK

>Still wearing jedi robes out in the open.

it could be bigger luke

>Makes a joke about dead cats
>Lays down on stage
This guy has played the joker behind the scenes too long. Get his ass in makeup DC.

AYYYY YESSIREE
HOLD UP, HOOOOOOOOLLLLLD.... UP
*smacks lips*
SO WHAT
*rubs bat*
YOU ARE TELLING ME
*leans back*
RICK
*smacks lips*
IS THAT YOU
*fondles gloves*
HOLD UP
*deletes facebook*
HOLD UP
*grins incessantly*
WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS
*robs Leather department*
RICK, RICK, RICK
*smashes watermelon*
TELL ME
*leans back into acute 15 degree angle*
WHERE
*molests Coral's eye socket*
ARE
*cooks a mans face*
THE
*smacks lips*
HOLD UP
*grins and leans until vertebrae rupture*
AH WOW
*signs on for two more seasons*
SO WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME
*gives the Saviors welfare checks*
WOW
*swings wildly*
RICK
*attempts to do leg lifts*
PRETTY COOL, HUH?

Based

He better not be wearing that in the next film. I don't want an Obi-Wan rip-off I want RoTJ tier Luke.

It's not luuuke, it's bigger Luke.

>yfw Kyle Katarn makes a cameo

Get ready to be disappointed user.

Also, do we know what happened to Luke's robo-hand since rotj? He had a nice looking one after Vader cut his real hand off, but in TFA he has a robotic-looking one like Anakin.

>ywn be so iconic that you can passive aggressively slam the direction of your franchise on camera in a huge room of people

>Luuke Skywalker
>Luuuke Skywalker

Somebody got paid money to write this.

good job stupid white feminist jew shill.

If you want them to stop then get Disney to stop politicizing Star Wars.

I expected it so I'm not disappointed. I guess his outfit was too based for the new films.

The "skin" doesn't heal so it was probably less annoying having a mechanical looking hand than a fake real one.

it's actually Luuuuke

It's Big Luke.

It's coming, I can feel it. I can see this guy twitching at the keyboard.

He peeled the flesh off so he would always be reminded of the things the dark side has took form him

Good morning, Cloister.

Are you and cats going to reeee together now, as usual?

Both of you are boring, retarded cunts.

either that or Bigger Luke

>The "skin" doesn't heal
I don't believe you.

Absolute madman.

This is the new and improved faggot Skywalker. He's going to bring down the white supremacy with the help of mary sue and her sideick diversity man.

Why do you think he wears the glove? that wound didn't disappear or alter in any way and that very wound stopped him from striking down Vader if you remember.

is he, dare I say, /our guy/?

>Why do you think he wears the glove?
So he can grip the sword better. He isn't the first or the last to wear a glove for his weapon hand. Even based Negan does it.

Is he distinct from Bigger Luke?

>is he, dare I say, /our guy/?
what did he mean by this? is this guy, "/our guy/"?

Based Hamill.

TFA is a mess. The prequels are a mess too. Like the autistic fanfiction of some kid. But like autistic fanfiction, at least you know the creator believed in it. It meant something to them. Lucas may have failed to bring all those themes about loves, loss, democracy and dictatorship together in a believable way, but at least he tried to do something. If Lucas had been just a little more humble and allowed some critique of his scripts and direction, the prequels would probably have been as good as the originals. TFA is the invention of a boardroom full of soulless executives. It never even tried to do something and it meant nothing to the people making it. Sad.

Nah user he put that glove on specifically because of that wound and to hide it, not to grip his weapon better, which is silly to even say considering his hand is all machine and would have a far better grip than any normal person.

Show me evidence. Sounds like you're just being an autistic fanboy.

>it meant nothing to the people making it
im sure there were lots and lots(and lots) of folk who were passionate about it.

just takes few rotten eggs though.

Holy shit at the fags in the comments saying "M-Mark is just joking!" Is that what autism looks like? Can't process that someone can use sarcasm/sardonicism to get across very real points?

>>Those soles
>Is Luke being insecure about his height canon?

fuck u he a old man

he do force jumop he come down hard on he old man achilleus tendones

he need a padded to make soft landed

I'm sure the concept artists, production designers, the crew and many of the actors were passionate, but the writers clearly were not very invested in the series and I doubt the producer was either. They made the safest movie possible, a beat for beat imitation of A New Hope. There was passion but not where it counted.

neo-luke doesnt use a lifesabre, he uses teh fours

kylow isnt the guy in the mask, thats the big reveal from the finally of episode 8

>that first video

He's fucking awesome

Fuck, that was a twist no one saw coming.

That and

>The Han Kylo killed was actually Haan. The real Han and Haan are still watching things behind the scenes.
>TFA actually follows Reeey, who falls to the dark side alongside Reey after in Episode 8 after being corrupted by Luuuuke. Rey is training with Luke and Han and kills them both in Episode 9.
>yfw the Knights of Reen appear

>achilleus tendones

Maybe they can use this as a name in the next movie.

Same belt buckle at least.

If Rey is actually a Skywalker then there goes any chance of Luke having significance anymore. Bet he won't even get long 1 on 1 scenes with his fallen nephew.

what do you call a fanbase that hates the franchise instead of liking it?

Nobody hates Star Wars IV-VI

Sup Forums could have fooled me.

The only people who shit on the OT are the retards trying to elevate TFA in their pathetic shilling.

This breaks my heart. Why can't they at least assure us that Luke will get his fair share? Is it because Luke won't at all?

"Daisy's character... what's her name?"

The man's more in touch with the audience than the audience is in touch with the audience.

What about Look Skywalker?

If I was one of the most famous actors in the world. I wouldn't give a fuck if I was 5'4"
I'm rich mother fucker!

Cuz teh rei has the lightsaber

>TFA is the invention of a boardroom full of soulless executives. It never even tried to do something and it meant nothing to the people making it. Sad.

Been saying this for ages, nobody follows.

But there's one simple argument for proof:

Name two planets from TFA.

Name two side characters from TFA

Name a significant piece of tech from TFA (aside from the traitor trooper's baton)

Honestly, it's been what, a year, and I can't remember SHIT. I haven't even seen a video game or a toy worth taking.

Whole movie's saving grace is some accidental moments like the TRAITOR trooper guy.

Hey dude, I'm sorry to break it to you but he IS in fact Luke Prime.

Bigger Luke died on Dagobah, remember?

pic related.

biggerluke.wikidot.com/dagobah-elimination-theory

Fuck off, newfag.

Our guy!!

Have we reached apex autism?

No, EU is far worse.

post-rotj EU yeah, but prequel EU and old republic EU are gold.

What are you autistic fucks talking about?

Holy shit! Oh my fuck! I am fucking dying!

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

guys, what the fuck is this?

next level autism

What you want is impossible. At least it was not a shitty corporate film like Suicide Squad. The movie was as good as possible within the constraints placed upon it. The Star Wars kino you want cannot be done. The closest to it was KOTOR since it has creative license thanks to it being a video game and being set 10,000 years prior to the films.

Being a sequel places too many limits on what can be done. You will never get planets as iconic as tattooine or hoth or dagobah. Those were one shot things, like the Mona Lisa, you can't expect a masterpiece.

Bigger Jaws

but wet got planets like Kashyyyk, Komino, and Geonosis in the prequels, and I remembered all the names despite not watching in years

Hoolyy shit! How could I have missed this.

>Bigger Luke, commonly abbreviated to BL, or more uncommonly BgL, is the slightly larger manifestation of Luke Skywalker that is said to appear in certain scenes of the original Star Wars Trilogy, contrasting to Regular Luke.

Big Guy Luke definitely needs his own movie.

>generally agreed that Bigger Luke is approximately two to three centimeters / approximately an inch taller than Regular Luke, but disagreements as to the exact height discrepancy do exist

this thing makes the people behind wookiepedia/breats seems well adjusted

Scientist have determined he is regular luke because he is as tall as regular luke in the original.

But this could mean that he is actually bigger luke and he shrank with age, leaving open the question about the wereabouts of luke prime

Luke prime was killed by Kylo Ren
It's up to Big Luke to avenge him

I wonder how long until Disney reintroduces Trioculus?

>first video
lmao what a crazy kook

I fucking love you Mark. I LOVE YOU

(((((Star Wars)))))