Please help me win this argument against a progressive Sup Forums

The class president of my grade 12 class posted a message on facebook in which she tagged everyone from my grade in, which basically called for a petition/protest to US gun laws and to make it borderline impossible to own a gun as a result of recent events.

I've done my best to sway people from this bullshit fear mongering rhetoric but she's just so full of herself that people automatically assume she's right.
I've been able to hold off her bullshit without having to say much, referring to solid statistics so far but she recently posted that graph.

What do Sup Forums? The entire grade is watching me..

The fate of me redpilling a bunch of Canadian progressives is in your hands. SAVE US.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/despite-firearm-restrictions-gun-violence-kills-five-people-every-hour-in-brazil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf

>US gun laws

explain your proxy.

Why the fuck do you care this much about what an idiot countryman of yours thinks about the laws of another nation state?

They don't give a single fuck what any of us think about their laws, especially some dipshit highschool students.

Not your blog. Fuck off.

Canadian progressives are nosy as fuck, I should know since I'm surrounded by them.

They're basically proxies for the Democrats as they refuse to acknowledge that there's more to mass shootings than gun laws.

This is why our country is the way it is. Because people like you refuse to speak up and say that this ideology of victimization is cancer.

You probably voted Liberal just to "get rid of Harper"...

And what way exactly is our country?

Please enlighten me with your vast experiences and informed opinions of this land.

So you're in Canada yet discussing US gun laws?

Well here is the simple 3 step plan to dispelling that statistic:

1) 2/3 of gun deaths are suicides
2) niggers nigging
3) police killing violent niggers

Also point out the massive conflation of "domestic terrorism" with "gun deaths".

Don't forget your best made point: punishing law abiding citizens doesn't solve any issue, case in point Brussels and Paris shootings.

>grade 12

Thanks senpai
We have to start somewhere, brother.

Kill yourself leaf it's the only way to stop your public embarrassment

>gun AND terrorism
>deaths, not homicides

Tell her she isn't an American and she can fuck off

Also, I don't know if you can actually leak your power level to this point, but pic rel.

I'd buy a gun to do it but these are the people that aren't letting me have won.

You take an eight hour course and fill out a couple pages of paperwork.

It isn't hard to get PAL at all.

You know exactly what to do user....

here is some ammo

Break down of who is killing

take solace knowing your country doesn't matter. it's already gone

Heyjackass.com

mate what info do u even need

How about you stop sucking syrup from your mother's tit and focus on your own country's problems?
It's bad enough our brainwashed children think their input matters.

She is avoiding the issue at hand. This was a terrorist act, you can use Paris as example, gun restrictions didn't help them. She tries to make this about guns, when it was just a muslim terrorist wanting to kill people, like in Paris, London, Madrid. They will find a way.
To make this about guns is abusing the tragedy for political purposes, she also quantifies the lives of the victims, as if those 50 killed today are basically meaningless in the greater scheme of things. With the same approach you could cite automobile deaths, lung cancer etc. and make gun deaths meaningless.

Search DIY australian biker gang guns, and "man makes AK47 from shovel" as well as anything regarding 3d printed guns. There is NO stopping people from getting guns, and psychos will just run people over with cars, or make fucking pressure cooker bombs.

bad people don't follow the fucking law, and the only thing that stops bad people are physical objects, like locks, walls, guns, and prison cells. all things that are needed when the words on the fucking paper didn't work.

what am i supposed to do when 3 men with knives confront me in my parking garage at my apartnment complex? Because a man was stabbed last year in that exact situation. give them my shit and hope for the best?

if anyone says that to you, make plans to crush their heads in with a rock when you get the chance. no one should miss them.

Do you have any source for that image?

How else will homosexuals protect themselves from Islamic terrorists and is white males?

You could also bring race into play if you find a good stat showing most gun deaths are caused by blacks. Maybe disarming black people would bring a great improvement.
Sure, there are white mass shooters, but they clearly don't matter when their kill count is as low as in her graph compared to overall/black murders.

1) Point out that you are not American.
2) ....See #1.

Canada trying to be relevant in other countries' politics is why you guys are laughed at here. Hell, show her Sup Forums.

tell them about the brazilian experience news.vice.com/article/despite-firearm-restrictions-gun-violence-kills-five-people-every-hour-in-brazil

> grade 12 class

Goodbye, underage.