Wtf

Wtf

?

?

Huh?

IKR ? It’s fucking perfect

did you just get your mind blown?

real shit?

Hit me with more like this. I've already heard all the other Danny Brown albums.

What is it you like about the record? You may like this, even though it's they're nothing alike.
DJ Screw - Bigtyme Vol II: All Screwed Up

Favorite album of all time desu

AINT IT FUNNY HOW IT HAPPENS

I SWEATING LIKE I'M IN A RAVE
BEEN IN THIS ROOM FOR 3 DAYS
THINK I'M HEARING VOICES
PARANOID AND THINK I'M SEEING GHOST-ES
OH SHIT

IM LIKE KUBRICK WITH 2 BRICKS AND HOES ON THE STRIP

AND I'M THE TYPE OF NIGGA IT AIN'T NEVER BEEN AN HONOR TO JUDGE
YOU A MOUSE THAT THE FALCON PICKED UP

YOU AIN'T HEARD IT LIKE THIS BEFORE
THEY DON'T DO IT LIKE THIS NO MORE

OLD NIGGA CAME IN THIS BITCH WITH A NEW GUN
CLIP LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING MILE LONG
IF THAT SHIT HITS YOU CLOSE RANGE, YA CALZONE

Montie’s sister loves this album

Is it safe to call it Sup Forums core at this point ?

you think that’s wtf then listen to XXX faggot

absolutely

this album is overrated as hell. Lmao the way people talk about it is ridiculous, like if a rap album resembles other genres it turns it into a 10. That being said this albums a 9/10

nigga this money that, i got hoes in the back

Gucci gang, trigger finger, blast you hoes with my guns

Ay oh ay oh ay oh nike shoes addidas pants i fucks with yo girl until she squirts her pants

Im black and cool, i didnt do well in school, gonna drop some dope, it helps me cope

there Sup Forums, now you dont need to listen to it

I'M LIKE SPIELBERG WITH ILL WORDS AND HOES ON THE CURB

Atrocity Exhibition is just a hip hop album.

>It's purely hip-hop, in the purest sense. If you listen to what hip-hop has historically been, it was all about digging in different crates and finding different sounds, and finding different influences to create. If Afrika Bambaataa wasn't influenced by Kraftwerk, we wouldn't have 'Planet Rock.' So, in that sense, what we do is strictly hip-hop.

>If there is a difference. It's that the palette of sounds we work with is more varied than what has been called hip-hop in the last 10 years. Somehow, as hip-hop grew, it's been put into this box. I think it's funny when people are like, 'That's not hip-hop. It's this and this and this.' You can try to rationalize it as whatever you want to rationalize it as.

Those quotes are from Dalek, and Dalek pushed the boundaries of hip hop a LOT further than this verse chorus verse chorus album.

It seems you need to listen to it, this album is nothing like that. You're thinking of those Xanax-pumped guys

Lel, sounds like someone is jealous of Danny's success.

Lakutis - 3 Seashells

Ok?

Lmao virgin