Musicians we are going to lose in 2018

Post your death predictions

pic related: will OD after taking one too many xanax bars like lil peep

He's getting old.

inb4 you know who wouldn’t it be nice

Uhhh... I guess you don't know what the XANARCHY movement is about.

xan don't take xans

After we kill Brian, Fantany will still be winning 2-1 in the death game. We'll need a big kill to even the score. I suggest we kill Lil Pump.

Xan is manufactured image dude, he may have done xanax and had his share of problems but it's all image. Let's hope he doesn't get some hands on his fentanyl even if his music sucks and Soundcloud rappers are essentially worthless.
Let's seriously hope not.

Who is this?

Jay-Z

>implying that’s a bad thing

What?

Going to link to this thread and be like "I told you guys on christmas last year"

I like lil xan but it won't be xans that kill him- prolly some other prescription drug tho. I'm looking forward to his album a lot even though it's probably gonna be trash.

Well, I looked at the image name and I doubt his name is "Mag Young", so I figured I'd ask

sure but he still takes. like narcos. he admitted to TRYING to get off but theyre fucked on one. relapse isnt out of question and 2018 is long

Step your bait game up.

Slug Christ

Oh man this would suck. Slug Christ has really been through some shit, it would break my heart if he lost the fight.
I hope Peep gives these dudes kind of a wake up call of sorts, not to stand on a soapbox but they gotta be careful.

Françoise has been like the picture of health for her entire life though.

He's got young death written all over him. He's going to be gone soon.

eskeddead

Lil Pump is all an act. He doesn't even do the drugs he is shown with.

ok what about getting run up on though

Joni Mitchell, QEII

What?

>musician

what the fuck is this comment

>dying from weed

R Stevie Moore, MF DOOM, and Bob Dylan will all die within the next 5 years.

sometimes ppl get shot like Tupac

plus he's 17, ppl are not wise at 17. If he's around a fraction of the casual sex and drug use as it looks like, he's not abstaining from that at all.

Same kid who cusses out walmart workers & flight attendants for calling him out for being an ass in public, he ain't straight

>inb4 suicide

Mark E Smith
Brian Wilson
Bob Dylan

Slug Christ looks like a tweaker I could definitely see him dropping soon

>die 2019

Brian Wilson in the next 24 hours

we killed lemmy dude

>Mark E Smith
He'll survive 2018, 2019 will be his year

Hes dying of cancer

Yung thug is a lean addict. His liver is already beyond repair.

he ain't gonna die too young but he's gonna get MAD cancer from cigarettes/drinking

God, I hope so, but I doubt we'll see a lot of post-punk deaths until around a decade from now.

Not bait, but okay. I went ahead and reverse-image searched it, and I guess I can see your disbelief. I don't, and never have listened to Neil Young though, and wouldn't recognize him.

>cancer
>from drinking

Yup

>not dying from weed

Don't take this as an opportunity to confirm your retardation, take it as an opportunity to question your incorrect perception of what certain substances do.

Instead, you should have said "Oh, alcohol doesn't cause cancer? I didn't know that! I'll go research it!"

You're welcome.

he never heard of liver cancer
the absolute state of this shit board

Isn't it cirrhosis of the liver? I assume that's something else. I know there's some studies about a correlation but I dont think anything is even remotely proven.

liver cancer isn't caused by alcohol, but alcohol can increase the risk of liver cancer.
c'mon doc, do your research.

I think alcohol may actually mitigate irregular cell growth aka cancer. I had this very tiny wart on the palm of my hand but when I started drinking 2 liters of rum every week and became physically addicted, the wart went away! Thanks alcohol!

Is that the kid from Shameless?

Please please please let it happen, can't wait for the "depressed"-boi tears to fall

Ozzie Osbourne.
Cliff Richard.

for some reason this seems plausible but im not sure why? can you explain?

hes a whiny narcisstic bitch. betting on an hero.

dsfargeg

Mark is lucky to have lived to the end of this year, user

This cakeboy looks like a fucking thumb sucker.

slim shady's been dead

Retarded logic you got kiddo.
Lung cancer isn't caused by smoking, but smoking can increase the risk of lung cancer, c'mon fag do your research

No, I hate grimes as much as the next guy. But we would have a 100 grimes threads a day if that happened

I honestly think if he gets sentenced he's gonna kill himself, i've thought this ever sense he went back to jail.

>ever sense

Look
Greatest Rapper to ever Rest In Peace Lil Niggah.

U better watch yo back you bitch

Evansense?
user are you retarded?

This.

I feel like if grimes died that would be the final straw and I’d give up Sup Forums completely, because the board would be overrun

Who's that? She's cute

I am afraid that by buying tickets to see him 10 months in advance, I have cursed Ian Anderson to never make it to that show.

Parents really need to beat up their kids again.

Bob Dylan
You'll see...

I feel this way about Ian will probably live well into old age though, he seems to have always been very healthy

>musicians
Lole

Either via overdose, suicide, or Birdman will send shooters at him

didnt he fall into like 3 comas this year?

""""""""musician"""""""""""'

don't... don't say this

you don't what the causation correlation fallacy is, do you?

he had seizures

the texas dalai lama

Please please please yes

Damn this post is a bit dark.

this is probable

can't wait

its honestly a miracle he's made it this long

Pump knows how to handle drugs, he gets to that sweet spot of being retarded off xans but never goes over

not that dude you're talking to but liver cancer got my dad. he was a huge alcoholic, same time lung cancer took my friends mom who didn't smoke so maybe i don't have a point...