How could anyone like this???

How could anyone like this???

It was pure garbage

No band has ever had a comeback as big and as relevant as Daft Punk did and that is a fact

Same desu famham

wow wtf

I know this is bait but I still can't read this

No, its not a comeback. Ive been a DP fan for a long time. Ram was shit. It was litterally DP being puppetted by Pharell.
The only decent song on the whole album was instant crush.

this

Same

>what is touch

Doesn’t matter if you don’t like it, album shot them way more into the mainstream and hugely increased their networth and brand recognition to the point of if you got them to produce you a song it was a guaranteed success

The REAL question is whether or not an Alive 2007-style Re-cut of RAM could sound fucking awesome.

Could it be done, Sup Forums?

Yeah because pharrell.
Keep in mind they got old and tired so they sold themselves out to someone who owns the media industry.

They couldve gotten big with Kanye in 2007 but they didnt. You know why? Because back then they actuslly cared. Pharrell made them the shit music duo that they are today. Compare it to something like homework or alive 1997 and it sounds like shit.

Where was the 2017 tour? C'mon, Alive 1997, 2007, we were supposed to get the third (final?) tour this year what the fuck are those idiots thinking? Probably tired of working hard to produce quality content so they'd rather rely on lackeys while they sit back and enjoy the heaps of cash they've amassed over 20 years of stardom. Fucking cunts

Idk. Ram was too vocal. Itd be hard to create a live remix of a song off RAM. Plus RAM is garbage anyways so youd just be mixing something that was pure gold and dipping it in a shit stew so you have a shit-gilded gold bar. I think.

Yes!!! Thank you!

Remember them at the grammys with them and the weeknd? Just standing there. In capes. Not doing anything. Did i mention they were just standing there not doing anything?

Pharrell wasn’t a household name until RAM. NERD was a little popular but he wasn’t doing mainstream radio hits for Disney or whatever.

You forgot to have a point.

stockholm syndrome

Julian Casablancas vocal runs on Instant Crush are pure X though

>what is Doin' it Right

You get those capes when you reach the end level in music.

>that pic
man they've sold out big time
fuck..

you don't know shit about daft punk

they've been on that merch game from the very beginning

this is one of the most well produced albums of all time, anybody saying otherwise are nostalgiafags annoyed that daft punk dare change their musical AESTHETIC

It is also shit music

explain why famicom

its got decent production on everything but the drums, listen and tell me those drums sound good. I mean actually do I'm interested to see if you think they are, I think they are the most boring bland, neutered drums on an album i might have ever heard

idk, to me they're just calm and smooth. the whole album feels silky to me and that's why i like it so much. i can get why people would hate it if they're only familiar with daft punk's past work, or expect it to be a normal electronic album, but if you just take it for what it is it's pretty nice. they did such a good job at getting that silky sound

i lived i a shitty share house back when it released and this one guy who worked at a department store would have it in his honda civic cd player and go to work at 630 everymorning and it would autoplay while starting up in the garage and it was blaring and it drove me fucking nuts and triggers me to this day

Yeah gee i wonder why people like things that are fun.

i thought the drums on get lucky were rubbish when it first came out.

they still sound sterile and lifeless for something coveted as brining back the human element to electronic music

>WAAH WAAH MUH DISCOVERY 2.0
How do old Daft Punk fags deal with the fact that this is their most acclaimed album by far?

You're acting like anyone knew who the fuck Pharrell was before RAM. Get Lucky launched his pop star career lol. Got watch Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop and Pharrell is just swaggering about like another wannabe Gangster nigger. Hilarious how he tries to look tough and cool in the video and 7 years later its Cuzz im Haapppyyy :DDDDD

Go watch*

lol 12yo detected plz leave

wow get the fuck outta here, Pharrell made tons of mainstream radio hits in the late 90s to the early 2000s
you dont know shit

>what are the neptunes
underage b&

I just revisited this yesterday and it's a very, very great album with a lots of soul put into it. how could anyone not like it ?

Delicious (You)'s. Merry Christmas lads.

Agreed. Once in a decade my opinion correlates with Scaruffi's - RAM is uninspired muzak.

Discovery > RAM >Homework > Human After All